Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Reinhardt is really meant for cavalry team. From my experience, one of the key thing in a cavalry team is setting up for bursting, i.e. the moment where you can ORK 3 enemies in a turn, sometimes 4.

Wished I had a Reinhardt to replace my Ursula with.

Yeah, I guess. I think he'll fit on my Defense team, at least, since no one really likes eating Dire Thunder that much.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Felicia sounds broken as hell then.

Lol, no, the tower enemies have inflated stats that normal units cannot reach. She shouldn't be able to one-shot like that.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Felicia sounds broken as hell then.

Quite a few characters have special skills that are flat additive damage (Felicia's Glacies is +0.8x her Res, Julia's Dragon Fang is +0.5x her Atk, etc.). They're good for dealing guaranteed damage on weaker characters or to flat out demolish a city block on stronger characters.

Just now, Quintessence said:

Not at all if you know how to deal with her though, when she does 0 dmg is the time you want to strike her back and kill her as she has low def.

That's what I was doing... She looked like she would've done no damage to Hawkeye.

I guess I'm not familiar with a lot of characters yet. I mean, there are a lot of skills and different skill setups in each character, so...

All things considered, I found Shanna's ability to use the skill better than Felicia's (though Shanna has the faster cooldown, less Res added variant).

Since Shanna can actually do damage without it haha.

Felicia's main purpose is utility, AKA Silver Daggar debuffs.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That's what I was doing... She looked like she would've done no damage to Hawkeye.

I guess I'm not familiar with a lot of characters yet. I mean, there are a lot of skills and different skill setups in each character, so...

It's good to get into the habit of regularly checking what skills enemies have, especially in Training Tower. I, for one, have lost several battles because I didn't know a tower enemy had a skill they wouldn't normally have (Hector with Wings of Mercy *shudders*).

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Happens. In the higher tower strata, it's a good habit read each enemy's skills (and skill descriptions) at the start of the map to avoid being surprised.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like I said, offensive skills do 0 damage as well if the damage dealt is written to be 0. I've seen them do no damage. Also, it's not funny. Don't laugh at me, please.

Why don't you learn to check your enemies and their skills and everything?

This way you would not need to complain about perceived glitches :3

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Was this tone necessary? I find you rude here.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ana's probably like me.

I see green unit

I tap red unit

I drag red unit onto green unit

Boom!

Spoiler

I do read the skills now though, after I fought an adult tiki one time and didn't know she basically got distant counter and devoured my Gordin. Lol good times

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ana's probably like me.

I see green unit

I tap red unit

I drag red unit onto green unit

Boom!

Hide contents

I do read the skills now though, after I fought an adult tiki one time and didn't know she basically got distant counter and devoured my Gordin. Lol good times

And then the Green unit will have Swordbreaker because skill inheritance is a thing soon

BAN SWORDBREAKER HECTOR

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And then the Green unit will have Swordbreaker because skill inheritance is a thing soon

BAN SWORDBREAKER HECTOR

FOOLS! THE ALMIGHTY DIVINE DRAGON LOLI FEARS NO HECTOR, SWORDBREAKER OR OTHERWISE. 

But yeah, I'm apprehensive about skill inheritance too. Hope it doesn't end up being too broken :/

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

A green unit with sword breaker. Sanaki with death blow. Ephraim with +speed. Don't you just love this game?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It was. You blame everything whereas you should blame yourself.

No, I do blame myself sometimes. I just don't bring it up here because there's no need to.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

A green unit with sword breaker. Sanaki with death blow. Ephraim with +speed. Don't you just love this game?

Pretty sure an Ephraim with Spd +3 is still slower than half the cast RIP. Maybe we should throw on Defiant Speed for good measure. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'm decking out Reinhardt with Green Tomebreaker, I'm ready for this.

Just now, Quintessence said:

I'm wondering if they will add Counter and Magic Mirror for future update as new defensive Specials, like return half dmg dealt by enemy. Dang that's going to be tough.

I hope that's like, a Special skill and not a Passive. It better be 5-count too goddamnit.

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Pretty sure an Ephraim with Spd +3 is still slower than half the cast RIP. Maybe we should throw on Defiant Speed for good measure. 

I like the way you think Lol

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Can you imagine how terrifying Effie with Distant Counter would be though. 

STOP

I think someone mentioned that the Counter skills are likely to be locked to the specific units?

But what if IS is dumb, and thinks the way to balance the Counter skills is to let everyone get them...

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

STOP

I think someone mentioned that the Counter skills are likely to be locked to the specific units?

But what if IS is dumb, and thinks the way to balance the Counter skills is to let everyone get them...

I mean, assuming they aren't, Effie would still have to consume a Hector for this to work. But yeah, I was joking. I really hope the Counter skills are locked to that specific unit. 

Counter might be added to warriors and such, axe fighters and maybe thwomps. If we want magic counter then uh idk, mages, color cavs and priests?

Btw, when will Lucius banner show? I already want to pull him. I hope he gets Luce as his 5* weapon with a cool animation! What skills might he have? Something with res like Rally Res, Spur/Fortify Res or such, please Defiant Speed and Glacies.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Btw, when will Lucius banner show? I already want to pull him. I hope he gets Luce as his 5* weapon with a cool animation! What skills might he have? Something with res like Rally Res, Spur/Fortify Res or such, please Defiant Speed and Glacies.

I believe his banner will come with the reset tomorrow, as that's when the current banner ends. And I just really want Lucius to be a combat mage and not a staffbot, please. 

I have a sneaking suspicion the Breaker skills will be locked to colors that naturally have weapon triangle advantage. That's my hunch, at least, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Actually, I think the balance to the Counter skills is the fact that Death Blow (as well as Darting Blow and Life and Death) is in the same skill slot.

I'm more interested in buffing up my offense team for a higher rank than buffing up my defense team for... really nothing.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

The current Focus ends in just over 3 hours.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Counter might be added to warriors and such, axe fighters and maybe thwomps. If we want magic counter then uh idk, mages, color cavs and priests?

In three hours and fifteen minutes, it seems.

I hope he's not gone Lachesis.