• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Curse you and your sassy time zone. The poor and sad US has to live with a tomorrow that isn't Tuesday.

You all need to move on and move.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Have fun living in the past

Let me know if I get Bride Caeda in the future. I know that would probably mess up the timeline or something, but I'm just too worried to resist wanting to know.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

You all need to move on.

It must be nice over in Monday land :( Or maybe not I guess, since we still have some time left in the weekend over here.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Let me know if I get Bride Caeda in the future. I know that would probably mess up the timeline or something, but I'm just too worried to resist wanting to know.

It must be nice over in Monday land :( Or maybe not I guess, since we still have some time left in the weekend over here.

i'll be sure to send Marth back in time to break you the news

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Have fun living in the past

We will. Since you'll come to fear the realization that time has passed in your finite existence, and you will be wanting for the past when you where further from the ultimate end.

You'll also realize the future isn't what you'd hope it would be, and will end up yearning for a nostalgic golden age that never in fact existed.

In other words, you'll be cursing your luck at the pulls. And later, at what the Heroes metagame has become and what it used to be.

...and just like that i got Ryoma

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS GAME

NOBODY CARES FOR THIS SHITTY DISTANT COUNTER SWORD LORD

On the bright side hes actually -Spd because at this point im happier if my boon and banes are shit

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Just now, mcsilas said:

i'll be sure to send Marth back in time to break you the news

The wording of this makes me think that "the news" is meant to say "your heart" :( I knew I should've promoted and merged that +Def Marth! Then maybe Bride Caeda would be willing to visit us!

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Yeah, that was about my reaction when he showed up as well. Off-focus 5-stars are an interesting thing.

4 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Today I learned that a -breaker skill still grants you a follow up even if the opponent doesn't have a weapon of that type equipped.

You mean if the enemy doesn't have a weapon equipped?

Example: Swordbreaker vs a weaponless Chrom?

4 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Today I learned that a -breaker skill still grants you a follow up even if the opponent doesn't have a weapon of that type equipped.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

That's what I'm thinking. Weapon type is tied to the unit rather than the actual weapon skill being equipped.
So is the update after the next reset or is it not after the next reset? This is confusing.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

NOBODY CARES FOR THIS SHITTY DISTANT COUNTER SWORD LORD

On the bright side hes actually -Spd because at this point im happier if my boon and banes are shit

This happened to me once too. Same with Ike. XD My Ryoma ended up being +SPD -ATK. What really sucks is that he's not even great for SI. At least Ike can be Aether fodder.

On one hand, I kind of like pity breakers. They can be a pleasant surprise, especially if they're a character you really want. Like my random Ephraim and Saber. But if you don't want them, it really, really sucks. I remember getting a pity breaker Nowi on the Brave Heroes banner. And don't even get me started on Faye. >.>

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

That's what I'm thinking. Weapon type is tied to the unit rather than the actual weapon skill being equipped.
So is the update after the next reset or is it not after the next reset? This is confusing.

The reset after the next reset. About 28 hours from now, basically.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, that was about my reaction when he showed up as well. Off-focus 5-stars are an interesting thing.

I shared that reaction when he showed up for me too except I was mad because the game thought it'd be funny if it spat Ryoma, a character that I kinda hate, out well before it gave me Leo.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Assuming that you both live in the US and don't live in the Pacific Time Zone, it starts on the 28th, which would be the reset after the next.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yes. My Alfonse has Axebreaker and he was able to double a weaponless Michalis. For some reason there are quite a few people that leave Michalis as their only unit when I played Arena Assault on the beginner level.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I shared that reaction when he showed up for me too except I was mad because the game thought it'd be funny if it spat Ryoma, a character that I kinda hate, out well before it gave me Leo.

To be fair, I was kinda upset at the time too, heh. I forget who I was going for, but he definitely ruined my pity rate for someone I wanted much more than him. Leo is still the only royal I have yet to summon (and five of the royals I do have were pity-breaking 5-stars...), and he's my favorite of the Nohr royals as well, so I can definitely relate to your frustration here.

1 minute ago, tobuShogi said:

Yes. My Alfonse has Axebreaker and he was able to double a weaponless Michalis. For some reason there are quite a few people that leave Michalis as their only unit when I played Arena Assault on the beginner level.

That's probably to help with the "defeat a lv. 40 Michalis with so and so" quests going on right now. I vaguely remember people putting up weaponless Ursulas during her rerun. Which is a rather nice idea now that I think about it.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This happened to me once too. Same with Ike. XD My Ryoma ended up being +SPD -ATK. What really sucks is that he's not even great for SI. At least Ike can be Aether fodder.

On one hand, I kind of like pity breakers. They can be a pleasant surprise, especially if they're a character you really want. Like my random Ephraim and Saber. But if you don't want them, it really, really sucks. I remember getting a pity breaker Nowi on the Brave Heroes banner. And don't even get me started on Faye. >.>

Pity breaker/Noise have their place

Im just super baffled by my roll going for Brave Roy

So far the full list of 5* i got from trying for Brave Roy is like:

Sigurd

Ryoma

Cellica

Brave Lyn

Lukas

Mathilda

Innes

Excluding goodies like +ATK Reinhardt and such

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Pity breaker/Noise have their place

Im just super baffled by my roll going for Brave Roy

So far the full list of 5* i got from trying for Brave Roy is like:

Sigurd

Ryoma

Cellica

Brave Lyn

Lukas

Mathilda

Innes

Excluding goodies like +ATK Reinhardt and such

Omg. That list though.... That's enough to make a person cry. But at least most of them are useful/rare. You could be getting like...pity-breaker Jakob.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, I was kinda upset at the time too, heh. I forget who I was going for, but he definitely ruined my pity rate for someone I wanted much more than him. Leo is still the only royal I have yet to summon (and five of the royals I do have were pity-breaking 5-stars...), and he's my favorite of the Nohr royals as well, so I can definitely relate to your frustration here.

I'm still missing (regular) Azura, (regular) Elise and Takumi on my end. It continues to pain me that I don't have either of the first two while the third can go rot in some random gutter for all I care, so long it's nowhere near my barracks.

When I did get my Leo, he also helped to ease the pain that damn Bride!Lyn caused me on on Bridal Blessings. I'll be longing for death after I end up with like at least three Brave!Lyns and not a single Bridelia by the end of the super banner.