• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I keep getting the bad feeling they're going to kill off Bruno or something cruddy like that -.- 

Nah, Bruno's the carrier of the demon god, he'll be relevant (and alive) for a while longer

And you can't just kill off fanservice!

300px-Full_Injured_Bruno.png?version=b9a

Just now, r_n said:

Nah, Bruno's the carrier of the demon god, he'll be relevant (and alive) for a while longer

And you can't just kill off fanservice!

300px-Full_Injured_Bruno.png?version=b9a

It feels like a way to up the stakes. It's not like he's the only carrier after all -.- 

But yes, such fanservice deserves to be recruited, not die! 

...And yes, I am an unashamed fangirl ^.^ 

Just now, r_n said:

There's enough nonsense going on with the ice & fire kingdoms that we don't really need Bruno to die to up the stakes. Surtr is throwing suns at a kindgom!

Fingers crossed! 

I think I just got worried with him not being seen in the the trailer...

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Veronica has to be recruited too. She is smol, precious, and in need of protection.

I'd very much like to recruit her, too... though admittedly not as much as Bruno xD 

I don't think she's in any danger of being killed off. I'll be really, really surprised if she isn't a recruitable unit in the not too distant future. 

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

There's enough nonsense going on with the ice & fire kingdoms that we don't really need Bruno to die to up the stakes. Surtr is throwing suns at a kindgom!

Suns? Not a problem! *Kicks a turtle shell at it*

Plus you can never up the stakes too much in something like this. Plus if Bruno dies, he can get resurrected with a new appearance and more power. Death frees him from possession, which means when he is revived, he can join the heroes. Death could make him more possessed? Fantasy logic can suit the former or the latter, I choose the former.

Also, random thought lingering from the bow armor discussion, I want Crossbows!

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll be wishing you luck if you manage to make it in time. But if it makes you feel any better, I had to leave the Holy War banner with 5.25% as well. If the Legendary Hero banner is any indication, then Henry will definitely return, so you'll get another shot at him eventually regardless.

I managed to get Henry at the start of the banner and he is great, I just wanted to try and get another 5* from the banner with that pity rate.  I like pulling, but high pity rates can be a big let down because they go away when the banner end.  Being F2P makes it even more annoying.  

8 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So based off this image here: 

m6SR4C3.png

We can see that there is an icon attached to YOU, not only Fjorm. Some are thinking that you will have to choose a side, ice or fire. I think that would be cool!

Does this means I can get Surtr as my free Husbando unit?

7 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So based off this image here: 

*snip*

We can see that there is an icon attached to YOU, not only Fjorm. Some are thinking that you will have to choose a side, ice or fire. I think that would be cool!

Wait, hold on here. Could they be bringing back the character affinities from GBA/Tellius in some way? Like how in FE7, Mark could slightly buff characters that he shared an affinity with. Not sure if that'll actually be the case, but the player also having these icons makes me wonder.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I managed to get Henry at the start of the banner and he is great, I just wanted to try and get another 5* from the banner with that pity rate.  I like pulling, but high pity rates can be a big let down because they go away when the banner end.  Being F2P makes it even more annoying.  

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought you said Henry earlier, not Jakob. My bad, haha. Agreed, high rates seem nice, until they don't ever get broken. Then it just ends up being disappointing.

What if the free extra space, even if you already maxed out, is to fit Bruno showing up in your inventory as soon as you open the app?

Fjorm is also free, which might explain it, but she requires effort to acquire. Basically, my thought process is the same as catching Xerneas/Yveltal/Rayquaza in Gen VI- the game gives you an extra box in the PC only after you catch them because they're mandatory catches.

10 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

But from what little we know, we only have Princess Snowflake on the Ice side. Even if we add Zenithia to her, that seems kinda boring. Three new chars + maybe Veronica Virus vs. the old trio + Fjord. 

I tend to like Ice over Fire I think, but here both sides are less than ideal for me. 

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, hold on here. Could they be bringing back the character affinities from GBA/Tellius in some way? Like how in FE7, Mark could slightly buff characters that he shared an affinity with. Not sure if that'll actually be the case, but the player also having these icons makes me wonder.

Does this mean FEH is going to need to know my Birthday and Blood Type? O I'm positive that's abad idea. A negative to me ever playing this game it would B if this were the case.

I liked Affinities though. I wish I was Dark- I'd be in the company of Soren and Micaiah. Does anyone know where I can find out what each Blood Type made your Affinity in FE7? I know it + Month of Birth = Tactician Affinity in FE7, which got reduced to just Month of Birth since only Japan is superstitious about Blood Types.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I liked Affinities though. I wish I was Dark- I'd be in the company of Soren and Micaiah. Does anyone know where I can find out what each Blood Type made your Affinity in FE7? I know it + Month of Birth = Tactician Affinity in FE7, which got reduced to just Month of Birth since only Japan is superstitious about Blood Types.

I still don't even know my blood type, so I'd've had to make it up if they hadn't removed it. 

That being said, August was Dark, so I had the affinity I wanted in FE7 :) 

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

This has all of them on there. 

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does this mean FEH is going to need to know my Birthday and Blood Type? O I'm positive that's abad idea. A negative to me ever playing this game it would B if this were the case.

Case in point- I have no idea what my blood type is. I might just manip being the same affinity as Tana.

Blood types are a pretty big part of eastern personality horoscope astrology things. Not that big in western horoscopes, though. I've asked my doctors throughout the years what my blood type is, since knowing it is practical. And to this day I don't know what it is, so I guess the doctors don't feel it all that important that patients know? That said, I know by process of elimination which two it has to be.

Edited by Sunwoo

25 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

What if the free extra space, even if you already maxed out, is to fit Bruno showing up in your inventory as soon as you open the app?

Fjorm is also free, which might explain it, but she requires effort to acquire. Basically, my thought process is the same as catching Xerneas/Yveltal/Rayquaza in Gen VI- the game gives you an extra box in the PC only after you catch them because they're mandatory catches.

I thought the banner said she was an 8% summon.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Blood types are a pretty big part of eastern personality horoscope astrology things. Not that big in western horoscopes, though. I've asked my doctors throughout the years what my blood type is, since knowing it is practical. And to this day I don't know what it is, so I guess the doctors don't feel it all that important that patients know? That said, I know by process of elimination which two it has to be.

I had blood tests recently and the doctor refused to tell me my blood type :/ I'm not sure it it's just not part of the tests or something. 

I think the only way to learn your blood type over here must be to donate blood. At last, that's the only way I know. 

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

That being said, August was Dark, so I had the affinity I wanted in FE7 :) 

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

This has all of them on there. 

Wow Dark is rare. Only one combo gets you it. And Light has only two. Everything else is much more plentiful, the game kinda reflects on this imbalance when you look at the affinities of everyone.

Also, Dark is also the Affinity of the Black Knight, Naesala, Calill, and Giffca- awesome!

In FE8: Knoll and Rennac- yeah i'm never doing an Affinity run of Dark in this game.

In FE7: Merlinus, Isadora, Rath and Karla. Not so good.

In FE6: Rutger, Melady, Perceval, Zelot, Astohl, Merlinus, and ironically Sophia. Clearly FE6 was the reign of night before Nohr ever existed- the bosskiller god, the winged goddess, the horse god, the midgame horseman and the best thief are all Dark.

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Case in point- I have no idea what my blood type is. I might just manip being the same affinity as Tana.

She is Wind in FE8. 

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wow Dark is rare. Only one combo gets you it. And Light has only two. Everything else is much more plentiful, the game kinda reflects on this imbalance when you look at the affinities of everyone.

Also, Dark is also the Affinity of the Black Knight, Naesala, Calill, and Giffca- awesome!

In FE8: Knoll and Rennac- yeah i'm never doing an Affinity run of Dark in this game.

In FE7: Merlinus, Isadora, Rath and Karla. Not so good.

In FE6: Rutger, Melady, Perceval, Zelot, Astohl, Merlinus, and ironically Sophia. Clearly FE6 was the reign of night before Nohr ever existed- the bosskiller god, the winged goddess, the horse god, the midgame horseman and the best thief are all Dark.

Yay for Rath :D 

I'll probably put my affinity to Anima to be the same as Kent during any next playthroughs. I never really looked it up at the time when I played through FE7. I just like the way the symbol looks ^.^ 

I always use Knoll and Rennac in FE8. I just feel like Knoll needs wrapping in bubble wrap, while Rennac is a fun character :D 

Wow, FE6 loves its dark characters :O Rutger and Percival are definitely used by me. I really want them in this game -.- 

Miledy, Zeiss and Gale would be nice, too :) 

And Saul because I want a male healer I like the look of ^.^ (Sorry Lucius but... well... those hips put me off, I'm afraid xD )