Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

So Corrin is the free unit and not Gunnthra? What a weird world we live in.

Also Gunnthra is so similar to Gunther when I look at her name I can't help but pair those two together (now if only they don't share a colour)

well, if I had her of course

So by that logic do you hook up Robin with Tobin? Very curious about this answer.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So by that logic do you hook up Robin with Tobin? Very curious about this answer.

Now there's an idea. Robin x Tobin's ship name will be....Robin? Trobin?

But then you can also go Robin x Robin. Hell, you can even get Robin Emblem now anyway.

Actually I haven't done much supporting to be honest. Only my most used/TT/Arena units

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Now there's an idea. Robin x Tobin's ship name will be....Robin? Trobin?

But then you can also go Robin x Robin. Hell, you can even get Robin Emblem now anyway.

Actually I haven't done much supporting to be honest. Only my most used/TT/Arena units

Do you have any idea how much of a drag it is to grind support point in this game! ESPECIALLY SUMMONER'S SUPPORT POINTS!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hook up Robin with Robin:
xHINN0m.jpg

By the gods man, did you have that on reserve just so you can whip it out?

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Do you have any idea how much of a drag it is to grind support point in this game! ESPECIALLY SUMMONER'S SUPPORT POINTS!

It's why I haven't changed my summoner support yet even though there are new favourite characters in the game.

Still, if you use them a lot like in TT it should be back in no time

Also I just realised....Corrin Emblem will be a thing now as well.

Next Voting Gauntlet- Corrin vs Robin!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It's why I haven't changed my summoner support yet even though there are new favourite characters in the game.

Still, if you use them a lot like in TT it should be back in no time

Also I just realised....Corrin Emblem will be a thing now as well.

Next Voting Gauntlet- Corrin vs Robin!

But M!Marth is my husbando, I can't give him up since I still haven't gotten B!Caeda. what do u mean it's actually Lucy wearing a mask?

I'm still trying to process that F!Corrin is more popular than Robin in general. This just makes me depress. :(:

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve got Corrin and Corrin too:
IMG_20171219_115416.jpg

Krises when, IS?

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAD MAN!

Probably going to be TT's reward should there be Archanea theme. You'll have to pull the F!Kris cuz she's waifu material........

I want Mark

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo How's your Bride Lyn going along? I just noticed she has lots of really good skills for a healer, from Candlelight, to Dazzling Staff to Rehabilitate+....I'm not actually sure what to teach her first. Also she's really good fodder material for healers, too, but even if mine has a Spd bane, I wouldn't dare foddering her off now since she's one of those lucky first pulls (and I only have 1).

Wow i got way too attached to her easily...

Haven't gotten the full effect of her yet. Still leveling her up but she's +DEF/-HP so her (most) important stats are thankfully untouched. I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of her. Especially considering all of my other healers are maxed on HM barring Priscilla and Serra is still waiting on a good nature to be built.

Edited by Zeo

53 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm maybe I should do 'Marth' x Marth.... What? I don't have Bride Caeda as well

Stupid bait legendary banner.

41 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Whenever they’re finished sucking Marth’s cock. Oh wait, that means we’ll never see them in FEH then.

If they ever port over DS New Mystery, this better be how I feel about Kris.

19 hours ago, Wanda said:

For anyone else wondering, I can confirm that it only works on base defence, i.e. defence debuffs are not counted.

Actually, that's because all debuffs fire at the same time and not sequentially. If the opponent had Hone/Fortify buffs or debuffs still active (such as if they had attacked a dagger user or Seal skill user), those debuffs would be considered.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Tobin's name in Japanese is actually "Robin". It got changed in the localization for obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Tobin's name in Japanese is actually "Robin". It got changed in the localization for obvious reasons.

I'm aware, but I guess we can't have the same name as the localization.

Thank goodness too, I don't want to confuse Leon for Leo.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

So far, off the top of my head, I've S supported Normal Xander, Naked Xander, Santa Chrom, Naked Gaius, Innes, Clive, Seth, Matthew, Reinhardt, Ephraim, Frankenjakob, and possibly a few others... It seems to take forever each time, but I shall persevere!

The little animations are just so cute, and if you change your summoner support, the animations do remain, even if you're not supporting the unit. It's too adorable :D

Currently on A rank with The Christmas Robin. Siegbert is next and then Niles (all units that are in use in the Tempest Trials at the moment :D )

Edited by Cute Chao

If they give FE8 Selena her JP name Celina back, she can join my dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, and Cecilia. Celice is disqualified, unfortunately.

Also Faye, Fae, Elffin, and Effie.

Not to speak of variations of the same name:

Sonya (2/15), Sophia (6), Sonia (7), and Sophie (14).
Tatiana (2/15) and Tanya (5).
Natalie (7) and Natasha (8).
Fred (5) and Frederick (13).
Anri (1/3/11/12) and Henry (13).
Nyna (1/3/11/12), Nino (7), and Nina (14).

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

So far, off the top of my head, I've S supported Normal Xander, Naked Xander, Santa Chrom, Naked Gaius, Innes, Clive, Seth, Matthew, Reinhardt, Ephraim, Frankenjakob, and possibly a few others... It seems to take forever each time, but I shall perservere!

The little animations are just so cute, and if you change your summoner support, the animations do remain, even if you're not supporting the unit. It's too adorable :D

Currently on A rank with The Christmas Robin. Siegbert is next and then Niles (all units that are in use in the Tempest Trials at the moment :D )

Is TT the best place to grind for support points?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

If they give FE8 Selena her JP name Celina back, she can join my dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, and Cecilia. Celice is disqualified, unfortunately.

Also Faye, Fae, Elffin, and Effie.

Not to speak of variations of the same name:

Sonya (2/15), Sophia (6), Sonia (7), and Sophie (14).
Tatiana (2/15) and Tanya (5).
Natalie (7) and Natasha (8).
Fred (5) and Frederick (13).
Anri (1/3/11/12) and Henry (13).
Nyna (1/3/11/12), Nino (7), and Nina (14).

Is there no end to your obsession?

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I've found that it seems to go quicker when I do that. I've read it's the amount of maps that you use the unit on (with units over 35) and not the amount of kills

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Yes, because it got the lowest stamina cost per map and support is been built up per map not per defeated opponent. 

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

GUYS

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

I HAVE A BRAVE ROY MERGE NOW

@Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @MrSmokestack @mampfoid @Arcanite

and even for this merge i got horror story like getting 2 Sigurd and the Legendary Hero and 4 Roy

Great, congratulations! Did you get a good nature? 

I probably shouldn't tell you this: 

Spoiler

Got my fifth BH!Roy for the +4 merge on the second pull on this banner. 

Felt lucky then and tried to get the new horse nerd girl, but was punished by 2 Bunny Chroms and a Candle Lady. 

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I've found that it seems to go quicker when I do that. I've read it's the amount of maps that you use the unit on (with units over 35) and not the amount of kills - but the unit has to see battle once with a level 35 or higher unit (doesn't have to attack back, etc, though).

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Summoner_Support - that's what this says.

Edited by Cute Chao

That answer that question, thanks guys.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Ah, there is no such obsession. I just want to build a dyslexic’s nightmare team or two.

But you wouldn't do such a thing to your Sharena? Would you!?