Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Zeo He is getting cooler and cooler, congrats again! 

Meanwhile I regret to have merged those two S!Chroms I got from the legendary banner. Someone like Barst or Bartre could have used that Axe, Donnel is the best example. 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Zeo That's a lot of SP haha

Looks like you don't need Halloween Sakura's Dagger Valour for him anytime soon.

Speaking of...I actually hope Halloween Sakura is in the colourless pull for the legendary banner. If Halloween Jakob/Inigo are in it I'm in trouble, since Jakob is a really good unit and Sakura I can safely pass on.

Fairly sure Mist is one of the Colourless focus units, since I think she is the only 5 star only colourless unit left? And I guess the other colourless spot would go to the Legendary Hero.

Green is most likely Summer Elise and/or Tiki. Not sure if they'll have both green summer units. It depends if they want the 3rd spot (2nd being Gunnthra) to be a 'normal' 5 star only green unit. If they do have a normal unit, I guess Rhajat is a safe bet since Shiro and Siegbert already had their spots in the previous banners.

@mcsilasOoh, thanks for the reminder that Sakura has Dagger Valor, I'll dust her off (she's -spd) and take her on Kagero's levelling trip.

And yeah, Mist is the only non-seasonal 5* exclusive left I think. So we can probably nail down Newdragon, Mist and Jakob/Sakura for grey; Tiki, Elise and Gunnthra for green. I mean, they could go with Witch Nowi as the Halloween representative and go with two non-seasonal greys, but that seems like backing themselves into a corner for no reason. Blue will be Fjorm, Shigure and ???. All in all, this makes me feel a bit better about not having any orbs for next week.

(Watch as they put horse Eirika as one of the reds to torture me. Hopefully it's someone like Zelgius and Luke instead)

Edited by Humanoid

115 orbs, 6 full summons, and I am still denied a ranged flier. I didn't even get a single 5* unit, focus or non-focus. I just want one goddamned ranged flier just so I can have one at least as an alternative to using only melee fliers for quests. I was able to finish the remaining GHB fliers quests for Xander, F!Robin, and Ursula with guides, but seriously, can I just have a ranged flier? Aversa's GHB can't come sooner. Cue Aversa and Reina being made legendary heroes because screw you, players.

8 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

@mcsilasOoh, thanks for the reminder that Sakura has Dagger Valor, I'll dust her off (she's -spd) and take her on Kagero's levelling trip.

And yeah, Mist is the only non-seasonal 5* exclusive left I think. So we can probably nail down Newdragon, Mist and Jakob/Sakura for grey; Tiki, Elise and Gunnthra for green. I mean, they could go with Witch Nowi as the Halloween representative and go with two non-seasonal greys, but that seems like backing themselves into a corner for no reason. Blue will be Fjorm, Shigure and ???. All in all, this makes me feel a bit better about not having any orbs for next week.

(Watch as they put horse Eirika as one of the red to torture me)

There's a lot of green seasonals so we'll probably get a backlog of green...unless they somehow skip ahead and put Halloween Henry randomly.

Witch Nowi can still probably be the seasonal red for the banner. It wasn't until her that we had a seasonal red unit, if I recall correctly (and then NYmilla was even our first seasonal sword unit).

Blue can go either be an old 5 star only unit (Linde/Delthea) or one of the newer units...which will be Hardin. But it seems too soon for him. And if they do Shigure, then I don't think they would double up on Blue Tomes (unless Fjorm fills the lance spot). If it's a non-Blue Tome it could be either Tana, Ephraim, Nephenee, Hinoka, Ninian or Azura. I don't think they'd do two dancers if they have Shigure so it will either be Tana, Hinoka, Ephraim or Nephenee.

Edited by mcsilas

that Kagero could be a nightmare for infantery units with poison daggers and flier buffs ._. (but then again she would suck against anything that isnt infantery.)

Also Alfonse and Sharena having better stat spread then their original self. i mean Alfonse just basicly destroyed himself lol. Same BST + Horse + better stat spread + better weapon lol

this is insane -_- can we have an update on the original Askr trio PLEASE!!!!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bow flier Azura with Sing because who cares about Reina except you and me.

/sob

We need older people in Heroes

I'd love it if they somehow add Reina and Yukimura. Or Niime. Variety, people, variety!

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

There's a lot of green seasonals so we'll probably get a backlog of green...unless they somehow skip ahead and put Halloween Henry randomly.

Witch Nowi can still probably be the seasonal red for the banner. It wasn't until her that we had a seasonal red unit, if I recall correctly (and then NYmilla was even our first seasonal sword unit).

Blue can go either be an old 5 star only unit (Linde/Delthea) or one of the newer units...which will be Hardin. But it seems too soon for him. And if they do Shigure, then I don't think they would double up on Blue Tomes (unless Fjorm fills the lance spot). If it's a non-Blue Tome it could be either Tana, Ephraim, Nephenee, Hinoka, Ninian or Azura. I don't think they'd do two dancers if they have Shigure so it will either be Tana, Hinoka, Ephraim or Nephenee.

As much as I'd like to forget he exists, Summer Leo was the first seasonal red.

But yeah, green is so packed with seasonals that I'm really surprised they put Dorcas in last month. Now they'll pretty much have to pack Tiki, Elise, Inigo and Henry in the next two banners. Then there's Winter Lissa, Chrom, and Airzura.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Any Idea why the two new egg tomes aren't inheritable? 

They're personal eggs unlike spring Camilla and spring Lucina's regular eggs.

8 minutes ago, Hilda said:

this is insane -_- can we have an update on the original Askr trio PLEASE!!!!

Every time someone complains about the Askr trio being neglected, IS pushes back actually giving them upgrades by a week. Which is to say at this rate, they'll get their upgrades on the same day Half-Life 3 is released.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

As much as I'd like to forget he exists, Summer Leo was the first seasonal red.

But yeah, green is so packed with seasonals that I'm really surprised they put Dorcas in last month. Now they'll pretty much have to pack Tiki, Elise, Inigo and Henry in the next two banners. Then there's Winter Lissa, Chrom, and Airzura.

Ohh....yeah that's right. I was looking at the seasonal units that hadn't been rerun before, but you're right. Sorry Leo! (I guess he wasn't beachy enough to spring in mind when I tried to remember the summer units)

And we get 2 more greens for Spring banner lol. This year for me has mostly been sniping green as well which can be...trying. Good thing the Spring Askrs aren't as much of a priority for me now.

42 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I sent home three Matthews literally five minutes ago lol. I had too many.

B-But Hone SPD 3 fodder... oh well, one man's trash and all that.

@mampfoid What sucks about stuff like that is you never know when you'll be able to use the seasonal weapons/skills. That's why I don't merge seasonals anymore and why I'm still sitting on my extra NY!Camilla.

@mcsilas Lucky you. Halloween Sakura is the unit I wanted the most, I could honestly pass on Jakob, but I'll be pulling colorless regardless cause dragon and things. I really hope Mist isn't on this banner... the thought of getting her instead of the dragon makes me cringe.

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Every time someone complains about the Askr trio being neglected, IS pushes back actually giving them upgrades by a week. Which is to say at this rate, they'll get their upgrades on the same day Half-Life 3 is released.

What’s sooner: Half-Life 3, FE16, or buffs to the Askrans?

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What’s sooner: Half-Life 3, FE16, or buffs to the Askrans?

I’ll go with D, Kingdom Hearts III getting a confirmed release date.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

In other news, M!Morgan was demoted and now I'm conflicted as to weather he or Lilina would be my red mage +10.

Yeah, and Dull Ranged 3 is the 5* locked passive as I expected it would be. Ah well, Spur Def/Res 2 is still good for what it is.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

In other news, M!Morgan was demoted and now I'm conflicted as to weather he or Lilina would be my red mage +10.

...Leaning toward M!Morgan.

The uncertainty about which units will get weapon upgrades is killing me.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The uncertainty about which units will get weapon upgrades is killing me.

That's what I'm saying. Morgan is easily the better red mage. But if Forblaze is as mighty as it should be, that could change things completely.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Lilina is the cuter red mage.

"Shall we chat? Just for a while, I know you have plenty to do!"

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I had like seven Matthews, and I don't need that much Hone Spd. Yet.

That kind of stuff really grates at me... because that's literally my +10. And I've pulled that many Setunas and Virions since I started this project.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm sure you have Kageros I need.

Nah, I've only ever pulled 3, and 2 were bad natures that were foddered off for Daggerbreaker. One to Matt, ironically.

31 minutes ago, Kaden said:

They're personal eggs unlike spring Camilla and spring Lucina's regular eggs.

Yes, but why? 

Also personal eggs sounds strange. ^^

27 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Lucky you. Halloween Sakura is the unit I wanted the most, I could honestly pass on Jakob, but I'll be pulling colorless regardless cause dragon and things. I really hope Mist isn't on this banner... the thought of getting her instead of the dragon makes me cringe.

Oh, someone just got pity broken by a Mist on the bunny banner. Just not tagging to not increase the pain. 

Don't get your hope too high for getting a colorless dragon soon. Just remember for how long sacred coins have been useless. 

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I thought Morgan better fitting to your playstyle (Buffs/Debuffs and all).

Lilina probably getting a better tome doesn't necessarily mean she deserves the +10 more. 

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Lilina is the cuter red mage.

But only barely. I had to stare some minutes to "his" art to shake off my confusion. 

Edited by mampfoid