Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Not yet, do you think it's worth it? I categorized it as Spam. 

idk. I don't think they will ever be back here.

Selling my account is an interesting idea, but I would want way too much for it. Someone would be better off starting their own and going ham on a Legendary banner/Hero Fest.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Selling my account is an interesting idea, but I would want way too much for it.

I'm pretty sure no one would buy my account at the price that I would ask for, even if I were willing to sell it.

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/79008-looking-for-an-account/

I remember this one. They haven't visited this place ever since the topic got locked. Probably got spooked or banned

Well then, @eclipse a user by the name of @ShouShox is doing bad stuff.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure no one would buy my account at the price that I would ask for, even if I were willing to sell it.

ikr? I would want to recoup what I have spent plus a bit more for all of the time and effort put in. All the TT and GHB units and what-not.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Well then, @eclipse a user by the name of @ShouShox is doing bad stuff.

ikr? I would want to recoup what I have spent plus a bit more for all of the time and effort put in. All the TT and GHB units and what-not.

She's the one who locked it. It was in November

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

She's the one who locked it

That's why I decided to inform her.

Looks like they are currently lurking the 5*+10 thread for people to proposition...

@Vaximillian May ask this in the question thread but for now I'll bypass and ask you. I'm going to sac my +HP/-DEF Celica to give DD3 to my new Guard Bow+ Faye and finally build my +ATK/-HP Celica. I've stopped procrastinating and given her Life and Death 3, the 2nd unit to ever get said skill (the first being Lyn, whom I spent 20k feathers for).

So, B-Slot. Desperation, Renewal or Swordbreaker?

Edited by Zeo

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I never thought I'd ever get her at all, especially when I failed miserably on the legendary banner she was a part of, but then I got pity broken by her while hunting the new Hinoka. Keep your hopes up, since sometimes dreams do come true.

They do, but my hope that this one will ever come true is nonetheless very low and has been so for quite a while now. I was at least lucky enough to get Leo (and somehow before getting Cordelia even once, who I also can’t seem pull any more of for my +10 5* project) out of nowhere back on Bridal Blessings. As for Elise, Linde and taco meat (the other remaining Day 1 units I lack), no such luck.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They do, but my hope that this one will ever come true is nonetheless very low and has been so for quite a while now. I was at least lucky enough to get Leo (and somehow before getting Cordelia even once, who I also can’t seem pull any more of for my +10 5* project) out of nowhere back on Bridal Blessings. As for Elise, Linde and taco meat (the other remaining Day 1 units I lack), no such luck.

I'd still like to get a Leo myself. Now he's the last Norhian sibling I need. At least if you're only missing those 3 launch 5*s that's pretty good. I think I'm missing quite a few more than 3. I'd especially still like to get a Ryoma, Lucina and Lyn, but they just refuse to appear. Perhaps Elise will even get another banner soon, since it's sure been a while now.

Edited by Alkaid

Golden week starts tomorrow, completely I forgot about that. I will try to summon at most 2 5* units. I want to use my orbs for new characters. Also it's been almost a month since the last group of characters got refining options. I wonder if the next one is soon. Please let it be mCorrin, my 5* +2 is flying in my barracks rotting away.

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Alkaid @Tybrosion Oh hey are we talking about favorites we still don't have yet?

There are characters I'd like to have but he's probably the only "favorite" character from the launch era I still don't have.

If you've got a Lucina I'd offer you another trade. Sadly mine's -def but also +atk. He pity broke me back when I spammed one of the Hinoka banners (and failed) back in November.

I think I've almost given up on Lucina. I still remember dumping 150 orbs or so on the Princess banner during the first VG for her. I got 2 Eirika's (one -atk, one -spd), Chrom(+spd), and a Marth. Yes, Chrom and Marth off the Princess banner. The worst part is that at this point she's not even that notable anymore, plus a single Lucina, even with an ideal IV, would be worse than a +5 Masked Marth I can already make anyway..

14 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Golden week starts tomorrow, completely I forgot about that. I will try to summon at most 2 5* units. I want to use my orbs for new characters. Also it's been almost a month since the last group of characters got refining options. I wonder if the next one is soon. Please let it be mCorrin, my 5* +2 is flying in my barracks rotting away.

I'm probably gonna have to skip thanks to taking the bait and flushing almost all my orbs for Hinoka. I guess this is how it might have felt pulling for Ike before Golden Week last year. But I love Hinoka and my fliers so.. I couldn't resist. Crossing my fingers for new refines to get shown soon too. Hopefully both Camilla and Corrin will be in the batch, since it'd be odd to leave them hanging for so long if Takumi, Hinoka and Leo have all been done.

Edited by Alkaid

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

If you've got a Lucina I'd offer you another trade. Sadly mine's -def but also +atk. He pity broke me back when I spammed one of the Hinoka banners (and failed) back in November.

I think I've almost given up on Lucina. I still remember dumping 150 orbs or so on the Princess banner during the first VG for her. I got 2 Eirika's (one -atk, one -spd), Chrom(+spd), and a Marth. Yes, Chrom and Marth off the Princess banner. The worst part is that at this point she's not even that notable anymore, plus a single Lucina, even with an ideal IV, would be worse than a +5 Masked Marth I can already make anyway..

I've never pulled Lucina either. I've never actually tried though. My preference is for Chrom who was in my very first pool of units. Lucina appeals to me more than Masked Marth as she's cooler, but you're right about her lack of relevancy at this point.

Don't know what Golden Week has in store, but I doubt there will be any special banners with the Legendary Hero banner on the horizon. Anyways I'm at 41 orbs and will pile up more before the next banner drops. Considering the legendary banner and the counter weapon banner will overlap, I may choose to wait. It sucks that it's right before the New Heroes banner though. I'll be in a hole if I spend on the legendary banner and the New Heroes turn out to be the Dawn Brigade or an FE6-7 banner.

Edited by Zeo

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I've never pulled Lucina either. I've never actually tried though. My preference is for Chrom who was in my very first pool of units. Lucina appeals to me more than Masked Marth as she's cooler, but you're right about her lack of relevancy at this point.

Chrom's cool. I only wished I liked his normal version's Heroes art better. His Christmas art is pretty great though(sadly I didn't pull him). As my first use of a "Falchion Healer" for Tempests a ways back, he has a special place in my heart either way.

I'm still expecting a Golden Week banner, but I won't mind if there isn't one. My orbs sure aren't ready anyway. Watch them do something heinous like put Kaze in as part of a Golden Week Hero Fest, or even drop him in as one of the colorless on the legendary banner just to pull that next level Ayra/Rhajat move on us.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Chrom's cool. I only wished I liked his normal version's Heroes art better. His Christmas art is pretty great though(sadly I didn't pull him). As my first use of a "Falchion Healer" for Tempests a ways back, he has a special place in my heart either way.

I'm still expecting a Golden Week banner, but I won't mind if there isn't one. My orbs sure aren't ready anyway. Watch them do something heinous like put Kaze in as part of a Golden Week Hero Fest, or even drop him in as one of the colorless on the legendary banner just to pull that next level Ayra/Rhajat move on us.

Kaze doesn't have a 5* exclusive skill set, he has a TT unit skill set.

More importantly, based on Rhajat, if they planned on having Kaze be summonable, they'd have said so already. They don't want a repeat of the shitstorm over Ayra.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

More importantly, based on Rhajat, if they planned on having Kaze be summonable, they'd have said so already. They don't want a repeat of the shitstorm over Ayra.

That certainly seems the most likely scenario, but I'm just trying to imagine the level of nuclear shitstorm that would result from my example. Even if IS has learned something, I'd still not put it past them to do something funky again in the future.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

That’s kinda a moot point when Rhajat also didn’t have a kit that obviously marked her as a 5* exclusive. That is to say, she doesn’t come prepackaged with three passives and/or a personal skill(s).

Just now, Tybrosion said:

That’s kinda a moot point when Rhajat also didn’t have a kit that obviously marked her as a 5* exclusive. That is to say, she doesn’t come prepackaged with three passives and/or a personal skill(s).

Rhajat's kit didn't definitively mark her as a 5* exclusive, but she did have Distant Def, which has still only shown up on 5* exclusives. So there's nothing strange about her being a 5* exclusive.

Kaze, on the other hand, has absolutely no rare skills aside from his somewhat unusual weapon. Gerome and ny!Corrin have more noteworthy skill sets than him.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Rhajat's kit didn't definitively mark her as a 5* exclusive, but she did have Distant Def, which has still only shown up on 5* exclusives. So there's nothing strange about her being a 5* exclusive.

Kaze, on the other hand, has absolutely no rare skills aside from his somewhat unusual weapon. Gerome and ny!Corrin have more noteworthy skill sets than him.

But..but... Attack Smoke tho... at 4*.

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

But..but... Attack Smoke tho... at 4*.

Okay, Atk Smoke is rare as a skill. I forgot which Smoke skill Takumi had.

In any case, Spd Smoke was just as rare until Takumi showed up with it. So there's precedent for those skills being added to free units, and Kaze will likely get its third level at 5*, like Takumi.

Plus, Atk Smoke is available as a seal, and unlike Distant Def, it doesn't stack with multiple copies. So it hardly seems like a big deal to make it easier to inherit.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

I didn't mean to imply that Rhajat being 5* exclusive is strange...though it kinda becomes weird when you compare her to most of the recent 4* demotees (Sothe, L'Arachel, and M!Morgan namely).

Also, it's already alleged that Kaze maxes Atk Smoke as a 4* and Poison Strike as a 5*.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I didn't mean to imply that Rhajat being 5* exclusive is strange...though it kinda becomes weird when you compare her to most of the recent 4* demotees (Sothe, L'Arachel, and M!Morgan namely).

Also, it's already alleged that Kaze maxes Atk Smoke as a 4* and Poison Strike as a 5*.

Oh yeah, I forgot we could get that from the datamine. Well, I still don't think it's too strange.