Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Rezzy Speed sounds good to me- I'm not a big fan of the Res Tactic, since I normally run her on a cavalry team.  Also, very nice Titania!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Nephenee's is reduced cooldown plus armor effectiveness, and her refine is the mixed speed/defense stance.

Nephenee: "You want in Brom? Well ya ain't getting in now ya big fat brown sucka 'cause now ma lance can give you more holes than you've plowed in your whole life even if you bring an axe 'n record Def."

...I might have botched Neph's accent, or it was just a real bad day for her.

And there is nothing draconic about Titania's new boost? Why then did NoA pick that name?

So in a few days we'll have a new calendar to look forward to, better than the current dull Summer 2 2018 we've been shown. *Sigh* Inspire again IS.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And there is nothing draconic about Titania's new boost? Why then did NoA pick that name?

That’s where the dart landed.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Green is the iconic dragon color.

14 minutes ago, Venmi said:

@Rezzy Speed sounds good to me- I'm not a big fan of the Res Tactic, since I normally run her on a cavalry team.  Also, very nice Titania!

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The most important question right now: kinshi Sakura when?

Flying healer?

also at least your batman’s Poleaxe wasn’t wasted

lools like time to dip into colourless hell. They are really doubling down on unique units. 

Why are both of our summer guys this year of the jerk archer archetype?  I don't exactly dislike them, but I would have liked a bit more variety with the guys.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Flying healer?

T'would be more unique than another Bow Flier. But part of me wants the Bow Flier just to halfway include FEW Sakura and her Spellbane Yumi.

I'd like a more RD-like Elincia alt as a Staff flier, but given Ike just got the same old Ragnell for his second self, and Armads keeps wielding Hector, Elincia would just get Amiti again or Better Amiti.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why are both of our summer guys this year of the jerk archer archetype?  I don't exactly dislike them, but I would have liked a bit more variety with the guys.

Interesting you point that out now. Well Innes goes with Tana as Magvel reps. To call Takumi "male Camilla" is inaccurate, but he is highly popular, from Fates, and is apparently quite attractive to some female fans. Maybe for the same reasons Mitsunari Ishiida is so crazily loved in Samurai Warriors despite him being so acerbic.

Also, Takumi already had a swimsuit self from Fates DLC, they didn't have to take an 15 minutes to invent one for him.

Hm... I don't know if I want to raise my Titania still. My entire idea of cavalry team building is in shambles, and I'm still not sure where the DC is going, but the Draconic Poleaxe isn't inspiring me as I thought it might.

Draconic Poleaxe is worthless. A glorified Emerald Axe is still most of the times worse than a refined Slaying Axe for a DC build.

Reese's Tome and Dauntless Lance are pretty good though.
Katarina is very similar to Soren stats-wise and with the Def Ploy seal she can now omni-ploy with just her default kit. The problem is Red isn't necessarily the best defensive color due to the abundance of offensive blue mages.
Dauntless Lance on the other hand fits Nephenee like a glove. The special refinement compliments her stat line very well and the added armor effectiveness is a nice addition to send the likes of Zelgius to hell.

1 minute ago, The Priest said:

Draconic Poleaxe is worthless. A glorified Emerald Axe is still most of the times worse than a refined Slaying Axe for a DC build.

Reese's Tome and Dauntless Lance are pretty good though.
Katarina is very similar to Soren stats-wise and with the Def Ploy seal she can now omni-ploy with just her default kit. The problem is Red isn't necessarily the best defensive color due to the abundance of offensive blue mages.
Dauntless Lance on the other hand fits Nephenee like a glove. The special refinement compliments her stat line very well and the added armor effectiveness is a nice addition to send the likes of Zelgius to hell.

The Draconic Poleaxe is requires some tactics skill to make Titania a buff for a mixed team, still a niche build. As to the comparison between Katarina and Soren, he's easier to summon and can get merges easier then Kat.

I'm not sure why Takumi has another alt. While I like the dude, he already had his New Years self and the fallen alt. I also wonder why all of his forms have to be colorless although I'll cut him slack for at least being a flier.

The silver lining I suppose is now I don't regret prematurely merging my 5* Titania into my 4*+9. I mean sure, she's still using her Emerald Axe+, so the new weapon is a straight 4 Atk upgrade, but I'd replace it eventually. A Tactics skill on an axe horse is disappointing because there are so few axe horses to actually run on horse teams. Marth's default skills, and now Titania's are both nudging you to do mixed teams with them, leaving only Freddybear and Gunter for actual horseplay.

My Katarina stays on the bench. There are the GHB ploy boys for her ploy role, which I rarely employ (uh, no pun intended) anyway.

My Atk/Spd Nephenee profits because now she has a clear direction to be built in. Standard QR lance is nothing exciting but her speed bane was pointing her that way anyway, might as well solidify that now. Probably still going to fodder away my Res/Def one instead of merging, for if I ever get regular Lyn.

Spoiler

If Leo and Elise BHB are around the same time as the next new heroes banner then it could be that we're getting a Nohr banner

Man, does one of the devs dislike Titania? That's got to be one of the worst prfs yet from these refine updates. I guess a gem-effect prf is nice as an extra AA unit, but not so much if she's a core unit for a main team. I guess running triple tactics would be an interesting idea, though.

Edited by Alkaid

@silveraura25

Spoiler

How often have BHBs matched a New Heroes Banner though? I don't recall it being that often.

If it is a Nohr NHB, then I'm sad and a little annoyed. Fates already has a load of characters in. FE6 right now needs an NHB.

And my hope is that 3.0, coinciding with CYL2's banner, is followed in the coming month or two by Strikers, consisting of Ranulf, Tibarn, Selkie, and somebody else. Going a full number update sounds to me like the perfect time to do the big thing of adding a brand new weapon type. Ranulf might be the bait I will finally bite on.

@Interdimensional ObserverThe roadmap we had a few months ago showed that a a Hinoka and Takumi BHB was on the way. We later found out that the Fates banner was live around the same time. Similar thing with legendary Hector. His BHB was in the roadmap around the same time as the legendary banner

Spoiler

Anyways I'm expecting Leo to be in the next banner

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ew, furries.

Ranulf being a Cat isn't essential to why I like him. Is it neat to me? Yes and that he is a Cat and not Tiger is a way of  saying he isn't the manliest around.

But eh, at least he wears pants, Yarne and Panne being able to relieve themselves freely is the real issue with FE non-draconic shapeshifters.

And @silveraura25 what a shame then. I don't want another banner for that when so many other games deserve it more, and it makes this summer even more junk than it already is for FEH additions to me. But...

Spoiler

If we do get another Leo, well I'd like Dark Flier Leo. But Iceblade boy is okay too. Or something totally original, just not a plain better version of his normal self, which shouldn't happen on a New Heroes since he'll join the regular summoning pool.

Even so, we don't need alts on New Heroes at all, not even for Fateslandia. There are just too many characters still in need of coming to FEH.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The Draconic Poleaxe is requires some tactics skill to make Titania a buff for a mixed team, still a niche build. As to the comparison between Katarina and Soren, he's easier to summon and can get merges easier then Kat.

To be honest, the Poleaxe is probably a way to introduce the closest thing to a horse dancer without breaking the game. Hone Cav + Draconic Poleaxe Refine + Def Tactic is +6 all stats for the other cavalry on the team and +6 to both defense stats for the other two.

She can pair nicely with a CC Vantage Leo as a unit pair, although I'd have to run some numbers to see if she can cover the people Leo can't OHKO with a 37 MT -blade tome. (They're probably mostly blues, though, so that helps, considering.)

Edit: I do hope everyone complains about how bad she is, though. IS would probably go 'hey, maybe a horse dancer wouldn't be so bad after all' and then we end up in 50 years of Reinhardt.

Edited by DehNutCase