• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, mampfoid said:

Do they have some astrology affiliation in their games? 

Not that I'm aware of besides their names.

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Not Firesweep!Lyn. Your Zodiac Emblem fails.

(Seriously, nice!)

Sadly, I don't have Firesweep Lyn, so Reinhardt will have to do.

(Thanks!)

Oh yeah, Hrid looks AWESOME. I really want him! IS, make him playable! I don't care if he's a legendary hero or free unit or whatever, I really would love to have him!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, Hrid looks AWESOME. I really want him! IS, make him playable! I don't care if he's a legendary hero or free unit or whatever, I really would love to have him!

I hope he's the next Legendary Hero.  It would be just in time for my birthday.

I originally thought the Legendary Heroes were going to be OCs, but it's mostly just been a parade of alts since Gunnthra.

I wonder what weapon he'd wield.  I don't see a weapon in his art.  He looks like a physical unit, so I'm hoping Axe, Fjorm already has the Lance, and we've got an excess of Swords.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I originally thought the Legendary Heroes were going to be OCs, but it's mostly just been a parade of alts since Gunnthra.

I wonder what weapon he'd wield.  I don't see a weapon in his art.  He looks like a physical unit, so I'm hoping Axe, Fjorm already has the Lance, and we've got an excess of Swords.

Which is fine, many of the FE lords make sense as legendary heroes. Ike is considered legendary in canon, even. Marth is the legendary hero king, so he really should get a legendary version too.

Looks like his weapon is either a sword or an axe given the way he's holding it in his portrait.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe he will replaces Fjorm after the "ritual's effects" (if you know what I mean). Personally, after taking a look to Laevatein's weapons I want her more than Hrid but I doubt IS will giving her for free. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Then I don't get why you called them Zodiac team. 

Because names. That’s it.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder what weapon he'd wield.  I don't see a weapon in his art.  

His art has him holding a sword:

FEH_Hr%C3%ADd_01.png

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Then I don't get why you called them Zodiac team. 

Their names are the Zodiac signs. 

Aries: March 20-April 20

Cancer: June 21-July 22

Leo: July 23-August 23

Libra: September 23-October 23

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Their names are the Zodiac signs. 

Aries: March 20-April 20

Cancer: June 21-July 22

Leo: July 23-August 23

Libra: September 23-October 23

Ok, now I get it. Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since when was there a character in this game named Cancer?

There isn’t. The joke is that Rein is cancer in the sense that he, at least at one point, was everywhere in the Arena.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

There isn’t. The joke is that Rein is cancer in the sense that he, at least at one point, was everywhere in the Arena.

Oh. lol I see. XD

Shigure and Hana did their best to make Sumia better:
Screenshot_2018-07-22-02-24-40.png

It also fits her purple colourscheme somewhat:
unknown.png

Now if only I had any Desperation fodder besides two Maes and a Navarre. Really. Where my Shannas be at, game?

52 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Actually I think Hrid might be August’s Legendary Hero, since Fjorm and Gunnthra will return in that banner, so it would be fitting for Hrid to debut in a banner with his sisters.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now if only I had any Desperation fodder besides two Maes and a Navarre. Really. Where my Shannas be at, game?

With me, as I only have nine of them at this point (though only two are 4*). I have no spare Hinatas at this point however.

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

Actually I think Hrid might be August’s Legendary Hero, since Fjorm and Gunnthra will return in that banner, so it would be fitting for Hrid to debut in a banner with his sisters.

Maybe, do we know what color the next Legendary will be?  I know they can usually narrow it down to the color, by when the next time the current ones are announced for are next due to be in the banner.  We've got Ike and Ryoma as swords already, but I would be surprised if we didn't see Hrid at some point.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Shigure and Hana did their best to make Sumia better:
Screenshot_2018-07-22-02-24-40.png

It also fits her purple colourscheme somewhat:
unknown.png

Too bad no Sothes lying around.

I've spent my morning putting my new not-Lucius together.

lN6BHcp.png

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

With me, as I only have nine of them at this point (though only two are 4*). I have no spare Hinatas at this point however.

Argh. I need them. If only I could have traded you some Hinatas for some Shannas. Naga damn it.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Too bad no Sothes lying around.

Grey hell still hell. Too many Virions, Matthews, and Gaiuses for my liking, not even mentioning the healers.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Argh. I need them. If only I could have traded you some Hinatas for some Shannas. Naga damn it.

Grey hell still hell. Too many Virions, Matthews, and Gaiuses for my liking, not even mentioning the healers.

I had a severe Hinata drought for the longest time.  I have 7 of him now, but I try to save Fury for when I really need it now.  I've starting using Darting Blow as a go-to A Skill now, partly because I had a surplus of Florinas, Rebeccas, and Tharjas, though I don't have like 20 of them now, like I used to.

Matthew is Hone Speed, one of my favorite C Skills.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Blue, since Ryoma, Lyn and F!Grima are locked in for this next banner.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I really hope it's Bruno/Zacharias, especially since he's back in the story for the first time in a year.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I really hope it's Bruno/Zacharias, especially since he's back in the story for the first time in a year.

I’m still banking on my dumb blue bow Lucina guess. With the latest New Heroes banner being an Awakening one, it might have a chance of coming true.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe, do we know what color the next Legendary will be?  I know they can usually narrow it down to the color, by when the next time the current ones are announced for are next due to be in the banner.  We've got Ike and Ryoma as swords already, but I would be surprised if we didn't see Hrid at some point.

July will be blue, August will be red. IIRC, September will be blue again.