Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So I never actually did any of that GC thing, I registered for it once just to see what it was, and then felt intimidated by one battle I previewed, so I just pulled right out of it. Nonetheless, I saw an exclamation point on it today, after the event has ended, and tapping it to see what it meant, I somehow got ~10k Feathers and some medals, despite having done absolutely nothing. Weird. 

You get rewards for team performance.

The map mechanics are identical to Rival Domains (except the highest difficulty of Grant Conquest allows enemies to teleport and attack in the same action).

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

congrats!!! :)
let's see her :)
(I actually finally got a +atk Cecilia so i can build her too)

Screenshot_2019-01-20-13-20-52.png

She's +Spd -HP

Edited by Michelaar

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

oooh she's gorgeous! congrats again, and thanks!!

Thank you!! I really enjoyed building her up and Cecilia is such a sweetheart! I hope Roderick will turn out just as good!

59 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

he will!

how come warding breath for her?
is she +atk?

That's warding blow. Wanted to make her a tank on initiation since you barely see that, and it powers up Iceberg. She's +spd btw

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

That's warding blow. Wanted to make her a tank on initiation since you barely see that, and it powers up Iceberg. She's +spd btw

sorry i knew it was blow not breath, i was hearing something and my fingers got crossed. 
cool :)  and that's very true :) 

12 hours ago, Poimagic said:

It’s nice to be back.

I’ll probably fodder a Tibarn rather than a Surtr, because I would need to pull 2 Surtr’s to fodder rather than one Tibarn.

Roderick will run a standard Fsweep build, but will probably run B duel Cav if that comes out

Do you like Surtr more than Tibarn? 

Good luck getting B duel Cav!

10 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Screenshot_2019-01-20-13-20-52.png

She's +Spd -HP

An unusual build, very interesting. Congrats on finishing her! 

How do you keep owl active when initiating? Can she sweep in with WoM often? 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you like Surtr more than Tibarn? 

Good luck getting B duel Cav!

An unusual build, very interesting. Congrats on finishing her! 

How do you keep owl active when initiating? Can she sweep in with WoM often? 

Yeah WoM was the idea haha. With that she's also decent on both phases.

I was hoping that a FehChannel for the 2nd aniversary would show up with the Mythic Banner reveal, but since we're getting close to it and no announcement for it showed up, I guess they'll leave it for later

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

I was hoping that a FehChannel for the 2nd aniversary would show up with the Mythic Banner reveal, but since we're getting close to it and no announcement for it showed up, I guess they'll leave it for later

Hm... the Mythic Hero Banner is on Jan 30th and the Anniversary is on Feb 2nd, right? I can see we having a Feh Channel on Jan 28th or Jan 29th and have the Mythic Hero announcement on it, just like last year that we got Legendary Ike on the 1st anniversary FEH channel.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... the Mythic Hero Banner is on Jan 30th and the Anniversary is on Feb 2nd, right? I can see we having a Feh Channel on Jan 28th or Jan 29th and have the Mythic Hero announcement on it, just like last year that we got Legendary Ike on the 1st anniversary FEH channel.

Yeah, that seems likely to me. It'd also allow them to do the Legendary Ike thing of announcing A Hero Rises or something new in its place alongside the mythic. There have been enough Feh Channels close to the release of banners associated with them that I wouldn't count it out yet.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:27 AM, Zeo said:

Weather or not you decide to burn up hours of your time reminiscing with me, I am curious. if you've been following me, What were your favorite clears? Matthew, Morgan and Special?

I didn't forget to go back to Matthew~ Favorite clears overall were Gharnef, L!Ryoma, and Abyssal Azura~

@Ice Dragon, an effect that speeds up the opponent's special charge, but reduces their effectiveness would be too gimmicky at best and underwhelming compared to using Guard, Witchy Wand, or similar skills, right? I was wondering if burning an opponent's specials could work well. Something like the opponent gets +1 special charge, but when their special activates, the special is only half as effective. An extreme case would be to reverse their effect. That is to say, if an opponent gets 15 damage from activating Bonfire, it would cause them to do 15 less damage. Coding something like this would also be a nightmare and it leaves some edge cases or how would it be implemented like the AoE specials, damage reduction specials, etc. This being a skill would also be weird.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

@Ice Dragon, an effect that speeds up the opponent's special charge, but reduces their effectiveness would be too gimmicky at best and underwhelming compared to using Guard, Witchy Wand, or similar skills, right? I was wondering if burning an opponent's specials could work well. Something like the opponent gets +1 special charge, but when their special activates, the special is only half as effective. An extreme case would be to reverse their effect. That is to say, if an opponent gets 15 damage from activating Bonfire, it would cause them to do 15 less damage. Coding something like this would also be a nightmare and it leaves some edge cases or how would it be implemented like the AoE specials, damage reduction specials, etc. This being a skill would also be weird.

An effect that burns the enemy's Special seems somewhat underwhelming compared to the alternatives of reducing their charge rate, preventing a Special from activating, or resetting the Special gauge considering it also has a decent chance of completely backfiring.

Also, there's pretty much no point comparing anything to Witchy Wand because Witchy Wand is just way too good at what it's designed to do. Guard and Special Fighter wish they could be even half as good as Witchy Wand.

Good thing the February update is coming because that means I don't have to pull for Elincia to get rid of her bane. 

I've also given as many merges to my merge projects as possible so I can either start another one or promote a character for a merge to fix their bane. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

Really like the -2 cd at start of turn 1 weapon designs. There strictly worse than Prfs---look at Navarre---but they're very nice for everything except GC and GHBs, which tend to be slug fests. Prioritizing the first combat is very nice in a weapon.

Most slaying users can probably swap to -2 cd turn 1 and be better off.

5 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Really like the -2 cd at start of turn 1 weapon designs. There strictly worse than Prfs---look at Navarre---but they're very nice for everything except GC and GHBs, which tend to be slug fests. Prioritizing the first combat is very nice in a weapon.

They are also nice for modes like TT or others with consecutive rounds. Already had this feeling with Leifs B skill, which is made exactly for those modes.

I think i'm going to quit heroes. I haven't been playing for that long but i have just been too bored by the game i barely can make myself enter for the daily rewards. The tatical gameplay on mobile is nice but the story hiatus and lack of fun game modes may be too much for me.

If i really uninstall i will tell it here so you can unfriend me, since i will probably not help in VGs or GCs.

I'm feeling divided on the BHB banner. I want Elincia, but I already have a Bike. Nephenee I could go either way on, she is a middle-of-the-road character, timid and with some true development. I don't need either, I have Tibarn and Nailah for their color-class roles (and Tibarn is probably better than Elincia). And I feel insecure with only 800 Orbs, I don't want to squander them unless I really really really like a banner. But when would there be another chance for a less rare (I can't say "easy") Elincia?