• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Grim thought... you don't think the devs would lie about the upcoming update to merged units, do you?

No, but I am now reminded of Spaceballs though. IS: FOOLED YOU!

Anyways, the datamine also happened to find this interesting bit of menu text: 

Spoiler

MID_SUMMON_PULL_ONLY_ONCE_Summon_762_legend13_OnlyPickup: The session ends when you summon a Hero.

A hint of what’s to come for the anniversary, perhaps?

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Grim thought... you don't think the devs would lie about the upcoming update to merged units, do you? I mean, that has to be illegal, if not completely immoral.

That's not a grim thought. That's an irrational fear.

30 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Yay, Reyson actually demoted! I am looking forward to him being a no-show just like fellow-project Soren...

Sweet. I got pity broken twice trying to get him, but now that he is demoted I can just get him normally as fodder.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They've added character introductions to the Heroes website. Duma is the first one: https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/duma_god_of_strength/.

The chibi art is cute.

All of the legendary heroes and Eir have one too.

https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/category/character/

Set the drop down menu to All to get the rest to show up.

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's a dropdown? Wow.

If this were at work, that page would have been in QA for 2 minutes before it would get sent straight back to the developer as "go fix this shit". And the only reason it'd be 2 minutes and not shorter than that is because QA wouldn't realize it's a dropdown for the first 2 minutes.

EDIT: Some of these chibis are pure gold.

robin_fell_vessel_pop01.png

EDIT 2: We have new official art for Anri!

Spoiler

He's the guy facing way from us.

marth_hero-king_pop01.png

Edited by Ice Dragon

Spoiler

If players get a free legendary/mythic hero of their choice as an anniversary present then Azura is a no-brainer. Pick whoever you want, but Azura really is that disgustingly broken. I'd honestly recommend her to players that have difficulty clearing PvE content

22 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Duma returns in April, because Grima is in February and Eir is in March.

I was going to try for colourless on my free pull but didn't get it as an option xD 

My friend free pulled him, though, so at least someone got a good one :D 

So my current wait is for Hrid again next month and Duma to reappear in April ^.^ Hopefully both have good people with them :) 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I was going to try for colourless on my free pull but didn't get it as an option xD 

My friend free pulled him, though, so at least someone got a good one :D 

So my current wait is for Hrid again next month and Duma to reappear in April ^.^ Hopefully both have good people with them :) 

Actually, Duma will returns in Late May... I believe we will get a new Colorless Legendary Hero in April.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Actually, Duma will returns in Late May... I believe we will get a new Colorless Legendary Hero in April.

Ah fair. No worries. I'm not desperate to have him. If I was, I'd go for it now. I'm more desperate not to be pity broken by Loki or Linde. 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ah fair. No worries. I'm not desperate to have him. If I was, I'd go for it now. I'm more desperate not to be pity broken by Loki or Linde. 

I got Lind and Loki on this banner... hahaha, but I got Duma too.

And May's banner will be another Mythic Hero Banner, so two Mythic Heroes on the same banner is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Excited whenever a new 5* drops but this happens so rarely that it is still pretty hard to get them afterwards.

Like, hundreds of f2p pulls since his demotion and I still don't have Silas. 

I feel you. Libra and Legault have both avoided me, and I have definitely pulled on their colours many, many times. 

That being said, Silas does like me and Silvia has appeared a few times.

I went for Reyson despite him possibly demoting because of this. Besides, I fully hope to +10 him :) 

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

What I find interesting about the website is that characters not in the game have their silhouettes (Ashera, Anri, Mila). I guess they will eventually be in the game.

The free Legendary summon is 100x better than the terrible A Hero Rises event that just caused extreme salt (even tho I was one of the people who voted for Ike). Of course, this is all hypothetical, but it does seem like a great anniversary present. Looking forward to see what you do, IS!

Azura is easily the best choice, altho you can go with DC Fodder in Hrid/Hector as well or a 180 BST in Tiki. Fortunately I already got Azura. My legendary list is:

Fjorm, Eir, Ike, Lyn, Marth, Ephraim and Azura. 

That leaves...

Gunnthra, Robin, Hrid, Tiki, Lucina, Hector, Eirika, Ryoma and Duma.

Still a lot of great options... Definitely need to think about it. Considering Eirika and Hector (since I like both characters) or Hrid/Gunnthra/Lucina (since I like their gameplay). Even then, though, I like Aether Raids and Duma would give me leeway to not make a cancerous defense team. 

Got Duma and Ryoma with just 97 orbs! Also Legault, so Silas and Reyson are now my only missing 4*s. No Linde, though. Might take another shot at her, but not right away.

Duma being delayed until May is interesting. Seems the schedule is:

• February: Hrid, Ephraim, Gunnthra, Robin
  • March: Ryoma, Lucina, Azura, Eir
  • April: Ike, Marth, Fjorm, Hector
  • May: Eirika, Tiki, Lyn, Duma

So we know March will be green and April will be colorless, but we don't know about the other two. I'm standing by my guess of Roy in February, probably red: either sword or red tome. This suggests the April legendary hero will be Earth, which is a bit strange since the previous colorless legendary was also Earth, but that might not be too big of a deal. The elements aren't exactly being evenly distributed among colors: so far, Water is two red and two blue, while Wind is two green, one red, and one blue.

March and May are looking great as far as mythic/legends go. Also do you guys think a Feh channel will happen for the anniversary? The datamine said that there will be special AR structures, 6 daily maps, 6 summoning focuses and a choosing event (possibly with legendary and mythics so far? I will pull either Duma or Tiki if that's the case). Now only the structures are confirmed to be about the anniversary. So what do you think?

14 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

March and May are looking great as far as mythic/legends go. Also do you guys think a Feh channel will happen for the anniversary? The datamine said that there will be special AR structures, 6 daily maps, 6 summoning focuses and a choosing event (possibly with legendary and mythics so far? I will pull either Duma or Tiki if that's the case). Now only the structures are confirmed to be about the anniversary. So what do you think?

Most definitely. Just the update/anniversary stuff alone would have covered an entire Feh Channel, but there's also future content to consider, most notably IMO the upcoming Binding Blade banner and hopefully a banner for Three Houses, since that's coming up as well (so long as it isn't delayed).

They'll probably also use the time to announce the results of CYL3 in a fancy manor, if they don't go the boring route of updating the CYL website with the results.

Edited by Xenomata

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

Got Duma and Ryoma with just 97 orbs! Also Legault, so Silas and Reyson are now my only missing 4*s. No Linde, though. Might take another shot at her, but not right away.

Duma being delayed until May is interesting. Seems the schedule is:

• February: Hrid, Ephraim, Gunnthra, Robin
  • March: Ryoma, Lucina, Azura, Eir
  • April: Ike, Marth, Fjorm, Hector
  • May: Eirika, Tiki, Lyn, Duma

So we know March will be green and April will be colorless, but we don't know about the other two. I'm standing by my guess of Roy in February, probably red: either sword or red tome. This suggests the April legendary hero will be Earth, which is a bit strange since the previous colorless legendary was also Earth, but that might not be too big of a deal. The elements aren't exactly being evenly distributed among colors: so far, Water is two red and two blue, while Wind is two green, one red, and one blue.

Looks like my Duma is +Atk -Spd and my Ryoma is +Atk -Def. Sweet.

Legault is +Def -Res, which is less good but still fine. I'll upgrade him anyway.

So they're hinting at Anri? Sure he'll probably look just like Marth, and whatever personality he has can be deemed noncanon later, but I don't care. I'd take em', the bit with the Artemis's Curse is enough for me, I'd hope he'd be a little depressed for it.

As for this possible free Legendary choice. I wonder if there will be any restrictions? Could if I held off on doing it right away, pick a Legendary added later? That'd probably be too good. Now who of the present ones would I want, hmm... I'm thinking Marth or Hector (since I don't have a regular Hector yet), slim chance of Tiki. 

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So they're hinting at Anri?

Only as much as "art of him on the Heroes website exists", which honestly doesn't mean anything, especially since all you can see is the back of his head, a cape, and feet.

Twilight of the Gods one of the best tracks in the series, great to hear it in this game.  Also they did a great job of translating that epic final map of Echoes to this game.  

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As for this possible free Legendary choice. I wonder if there will be any restrictions? Could if I held off on doing it right away, pick a Legendary added later? That'd probably be too good. Now who of the present ones would I want, hmm... I'm thinking Marth or Hector (since I don't have a regular Hector yet), slim chance of Tiki. 

This is something I wonder too.  Azura is coming back in March, so if can hold off maybe I would try for Azura then and if I fail use the free legendary on her.  However if mythics are opened up, and I don't get Duma I might choose him.