Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, unique said:

the game's been out for over a year, I think it's fair to spoil things about it at this point

You must really hate me huh?

I guess that makes sense

Spoiler

It really doesn't but at this point I'm trying to hold myself together from

1. Quitting this forum 

2. Raging at everyone in the thread

Spoiler

I'm kidding of course :P

Welp, I'm going to eat a tub of ice cream and cry myself to sleep now!

See you in about 5 years!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Arcanite said:

You must really hate me huh?

I guess that makes sense

Reveal hidden contents

It really doesn't but at this point I'm trying to hold myself together from

1. Quitting this forum 

2. Raging at everyone in the thread

Reveal hidden contents

I'm kidding of course :P

Welp, I'm going to eat a tub of ice cream and cry myself to sleep now!

See you in about 5 years!

Dude, joking or not, just chill. Really, I'm sorry. I thought it was a widely known spoiler here like the Lucina one. I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone...

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Oooh, that sounds like a cool themed team. I got Jaffar too--I should give him an alt build for when he functions on his own, also---I customized him to buff Nino when he was a bonus unit, haha.

And yeah, it's a shame about Faye. I want to like her, but I just can't. It's the same with Cordelia---cool design, but really not fond of the character approach. 

Claire's definitely my favorite of the bunch (agreed on Echoes art being superior), but idk if I want to pull just for her. I also have too many blue fodder right now from trying for bunnyLucina, so I'll probably hold off on her for now and just hope I roll her in the future. Gotta save orbs now for whenever Ayra shows up because I will be very sad if I can't get her on my main account

Hide contents

but what if you're not into girl thigh

I really admire people like you and Ana who save most of your orbs for that one character you really like because I don't have anyone I feel quite that passionately about (though I very much like quite a lot of characters). But it also makes me really glad sometimes because I couldn't imagine waiting that long. 

In any case, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Spoiler

If you're not into girl thigh what are you even waiting for Ayra for

Spoiler

kidding of course, there's more to her than her thighs

Spoiler

or so I'd assume? I've never played Genealogy (or is she from Thracia? one of the Jugdral games (I haven't played either of them))

Spoiler

she does have nice thighs tho

Just now, Anacybele said:

Dude, joking or not, just chill. Really, I'm sorry. I thought it was a widely known spoiler here like the Lucina one. I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone...

Nah nah don't worry about it!

I'll be fine in about 3-5 years, give or take a few months. Besides, it's just a game right?

Spoiler

Right? ;-;

If something is completely predictable it isn't a spoiler. 

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'll leave you to your reasons I guess 

If you can't do it for her personality, do it for the thigh shot ;)

Hide contents

It is Faye who has the famous thigh shot or is that someone else?

You mean this thigh shot?

Echoes16.thumb.png.194c12e08e43edff3abab1d4554c827d.png

@Arcanite Hey at least she didn't spoil you on the deaths of 

Spoiler

I'm kidding I would never spoil anything for you, old buddy <3

Spoiler

Though knowing you, you probably aren't even going to risk clicking on the spoiler.

Spoiler

Which means you won't ever get to see this wonderful message </3

Spoiler

Oh what a shame

Spoiler

I could be declaring my love for you in this very post and you wouldn't know

Spoiler

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Nah nah don't worry about it!

I'll be fine in about 3-5 years, give or take a few months. Besides, it's just a game right?

Reveal hidden contents

Right? ;-;

It is just a game, yeah. And I totally get not wanting certain things to be spoiled for you. I hate story spoilers myself. And besides, eating a whole tub of ice cream can't be healthy at all. Nor would crying yourself to sleep be fun. xP

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I really admire people like you and Ana who save most of your orbs for that one character you really like because I don't have anyone I feel quite that passionately about (though I very much like quite a lot of characters). But it also makes me really glad sometimes because I couldn't imagine waiting that long. 

In any case, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Hide contents

If you're not into girl thigh what are you even waiting for Ayra for

Hide contents

kidding of course, there's more to her than her thighs

Hide contents

or so I'd assume? I've never played Genealogy (or is she from Thracia? one of the Jugdral games (I haven't played either of them))

Hide contents

she does have nice thighs tho

Well, I do also have a really solid cast of characters now. Partially because I did reroll a lot for Ryoma. That was probably the best choice I made because dude OP af. I would've done it anyway if he weren't, but it feels good when my favs are OP af. 

I prefer dude thigh :B Ryoma where ur thigh

as far as Ayra goes, like, there's plenty of badass female characters in FE but damn, her intro just really sets the mood for how kickass she is. Like she really means it and has the power to actually back it up. Also I like that she's doing it for the fam and the country and she's just a great character in general.

But yes she also does have good thighs.

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

Hide contents

Wait is she not wearing any pants?
For some reason I thought she was. O-o

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah that's it.

But to be honest, Hinoka's thighs are about 4× better

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Arcanite Hey at least she didn't spoil you on the deaths of 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm kidding I would never spoil anything for you, old buddy <3

Reveal hidden contents

Though knowing you, you probably aren't even going to risk clicking on the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Which means you won't ever get to see this wonderful message </3

Reveal hidden contents

Oh what a shame

Reveal hidden contents

I could be declaring my love for you in this very post and you wouldn't know

Reveal hidden contents

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Heh, like I'd open that spoiler

I don't want anything after what just happened lol 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

It is just a game, yeah. And I totally get not wanting certain things to be spoiled for you. I hate story spoilers myself. And besides, eating a whole tub of ice cream can't be healthy at all. Nor would crying yourself to sleep be fun. xP

R̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶?̶ ̶C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

You're right Ana. I just need to be a little more positive!

4 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Reveal hidden contents

That is kind of questionable. :/ But not nearly as bad as Lyn who seemingly wears no underwear.

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Well, I do also have a really solid cast of characters now. Partially because I did reroll a lot for Ryoma. That was probably the best choice I made because dude OP af. I would've done it anyway if he weren't, but it feels good when my favs are OP af. 

Hide contents

I prefer dude thigh :B Ryoma where ur thigh

as far as Ayra goes, like, there's plenty of badass female characters in FE but damn, her intro just really sets the mood for how kickass she is. Like she really means it and has the power to actually back it up. Also I like that she's doing it for the fam and the country and she's just a great character in general.

But yes she also does have good thighs.

I feel you on that. I'm so happy that Nino is actually really amazing unit because I love her and would have eventually 5*d her anyways <3

Spoiler

I'm a girl thigh kinda guy myself, but I respect that.

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I feel you on that. I'm so happy that Nino is actually really amazing unit because I love her and would have eventually 5*d her anyways <3

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a girl thigh kinda guy myself, but I respect that.

Nino actually grew on me because of how good she is here, haha. I do think the her characterization and the writing around her is good, unfortunately she isn't very useful as a unit in FE7 itself so that was detrimental from me fully appreciating her. Alas.

bless heroes for making her seriously baller though. Also I'll have to try harder to use her in HHM next time

2 minutes ago, GinRei said:

I just hope Ayra/Larcei get good art.  I'd be pretty disappointed if they wound up looking like Eliwood or Rebecca.

Same

Also a good pose, I don't want FCorn or Catria pose on them

IS if you're reading this I volunteer to draw Ayra and Larcei free of charge so they're not stuck with sub-par artists

Edited by Thor Odinson

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Heh, like I'd open that spoiler

I don't want anything after what just happened lol 

Oh boy you're gonna regret that decision... ;P
Or did you open it?

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Nino actually grew on me because of how good she is here, haha. I do think the her characterization and the writing around her is good, unfortunately she isn't very useful as a unit in FE7 itself so that was detrimental from me fully appreciating her. Alas.

bless heroes for making her seriously baller though. Also I'll have to try harder to use her in HHM next time

I'm one of the rare few who are quite fond of the Est archetype actually.

Most people don't because they can't be assed to train up low level units, and I understand that completely. But there's just something really satisfying to me about raising up a weak unit to be a veritable deity of death. 

Because let's be real, the only thing holding Nino back in FE7 is that you have to train her up. If you train her up to be up to par with the rest of your party (which, again, I understand most people don't care enough to do), she's just as baller in FE7 as she is in Heroes. 

It made me so proud to see my little baby destroying almost the entire endgame by herself :')

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Wait is she not wearing any pants?
For some reason I thought she was. O-o

I think that is the idea, it fits with her character.

1 minute ago, GinRei said:

I just hope Ayra/Larcei get good art.  I'd be pretty disappointed if they wound up looking like Eliwood or Rebecca.

You can't go worse than those 2....

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm one of the rare few who are quite fond of the Est archetype actually.

Most people don't because they can't be assed to train up low level units, and I understand that completely. But there's just something really satisfying to me about raising up a weak unit to be a veritable deity of death. 

Because let's be real, the only thing holding Nino back in FE7 is that you have to train her up. If you train her up to be up to par with the rest of your party (which, again, I understand most people don't care enough to do), she's just as baller in FE7 as she is in Heroes. 

It made me so proud to see my little baby destroying almost the entire endgame by herself :')

I'm generally the opposite--I like to steamroll with low investment units like Seth and Ryoma, but I can see the appeal of heavy-investment units. I did try to train her once, but I think my party was pretty blessed that run in HHM, so I had trouble chipping for her since most my team just straight up ORKOs the enemy. Maybe I'll do a run of EHM or something--IIRC Eliwood mode has a more physical-dominated Cog of Destiny, which might be easier for her to just chip to victory. 

I think the only Est I really don't have trouble using is Sara, and Sara hardly counts. Staff in Thracia is just that good.

Edited by Thor Odinson

5 minutes ago, L9999 said:

I think that is the idea, it fits with her character.

You can't go worse than those 2....

Shhhhhhh

Nintendo might take that as a challenge.

EDIT: I like that you say "chip" to victory 

Implying that a well-trained Nino won't just 1-2 shot the whole map

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I better finish that Ayra I was working on fast then

alternatively I'd be pretty happy if they just copy-pasted cuboon's Cipher Ayra in, like my avatar

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

EDIT: I like that you say "chip" to victory 

Implying that a well-trained Nino won't just 1-2 shot the whole map

well if i have trouble training her on night of farewells then she'll have to train herself on Cog no

Edited by Thor Odinson

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I better finish that Ayra I was working on fast then

alternatively I'd be pretty happy if they just copy-pasted cuboon's Cipher Ayra in, like my avatar

well if i have trouble training her on night of farewells then she'll have to train herself on Cog no

Tbh I would have been significantly happier with many of the characters if they just used their cipher art.

Spoiler

I recently discovered that Lachesis' depiction in Heroes is pretty inaccurate (both in the healer and moe aspects), so I looked up art of her and

Spoiler

HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE NOT LIKE THIS IN HEROES

imhbvqa.jpg

Spoiler

I've literally fallen in love. She doesn't look anything like the same character. 

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tbh I would have been significantly happier with many of the characters if they just used their cipher art.

Reveal hidden contents

I recently discovered that Lachesis' depiction in Heroes is pretty inaccurate (both in the healer and moe aspects), so I looked up art of her and

Reveal hidden contents

HOLY SHIT WHY IS SHE NOT LIKE THIS IN HEROES

imhbvqa.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

I've literally fallen in love. She doesn't look anything like the same character. 

Lachesis holy crap.

Nino has some great cipher art too.

I used to like growth units but I got good it's not always feasible depending on the game. FE9 is the best game to be a growth unit in because BExp, while Awakening is the worst. Sucks for me since I like Donnel and Mozu out of the rest.