• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, komasa said:

is it trying to say my fortune includes the end of humanity and a sparkly new world of dragons?? 

Considering this is just a mini-game, I wouldn't take it that seriously....

Unless you really do want to end humanity

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, ORBoro. She brings us free pulls.

I wish

Being free to play in times like this is quite distressing 

ORBORO! GIVE ME TEH FREE PULLS! I NEED EM! 

*makes animal sacrifice*

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I wish

*makes animal sacrifice*

She's the reason we're getting two orbs daily. You're pulling With Orboro's Divine Protection; you just have to BELIEVE.

That, or dabble in magic like I do.

Got a 5th Lucina, a 2nd Azura as well as Hector and Ryoma. Good day.

I guess I'll save my remaining orbs for the Mages gauntlet in the hopes of getting Julia.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*makes animal sacrifice*

You called

Spoiler

0.png.ae2f00fc4e69f2d5022b73ea0934800d.png

5000 mins on photoshop between commissions

Edited by kynimdraws

16 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Got a 5th Lucina, a 2nd Azura as well as Hector and Ryoma. Good day.

I guess I'll save my remaining orbs for the Mages gauntlet in the hopes of getting Julia.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

:(

I wish I had that. I want a Lucina that's not +Res -HP.

I just want a Lucina in general, or heck even just a Falchion unit in general

EDIT: Also @SatsumaFSoysoy I'm not sure when you changed your icon, but it looks fantastic <3

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

:(

I wish I had that. I want a Lucina that's not +Res -HP.

I'd trade her to you if trading was a thing and if she hadn't become part of my first Lucina. I like how I've gotten 5 Lucinas but have never seen a single Lilina, who's literally the only non-5* exclusive red unit I'm missing. Finally got M!Corrin earlier today when trying for Ryoma.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd trade her to you if trading was a thing and if she hadn't become part of my first Lucina. I like how I've gotten 5 Lucinas but have never seen a single Lilina, who's literally the only non-5* exclusive red unit I'm missing. Finally got M!Corrin earlier today when trying for Ryoma.

Trading would be a really cool addition actually. Although I think they'd have to put restrictions on it to prevent people from making new accounts and rerolling endlessly, trading all good pulls to their mains. I think if they made it to where u had to have ur account linked to my Nintendo and the units being swapped must be the same star rating then it could work. 

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I just want a Lucina in general, or heck even just a Falchion unit in general

EDIT: Also @SatsumaFSoysoy I'm not sure when you changed your icon, but it looks fantastic <3

I have 4* Chrom, 5* Lucina and 5* +1 Alm, so I'm missing one Falchion.

I changed it last night. Screw your Distant Counter or Close Counter, she has both, and can attack both physically and magically!

@LuxSpes I had a 4* Lilina, but I ate her for inheritance lol.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Trading would be a really cool addition actually. Although I think they'd have to put restrictions on it to prevent people from making new accounts and rerolling endlessly, trading all good pulls to their mains. I think if they made it to where u had to have ur account linked to my Nintendo and the units being swapped must be the same star rating then it could work. 

I don't think they'll ever add a trading mechanic because it would undermine the gacha concept of the game. They want you to pay to get the hero you want, not trade an unwanted one for it.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@LuxSpes I had a 4* Lilina, but I ate her for inheritance lol.

Well, I'm not really hurting for her considering I have this beauty to use as a Red nuke button, but I'm trying to collect all the heroes and she's missing. (only 15 heroes to go before I have every heroes in the game aside of the Spring units since I don't care for them and don't own any of them.)

18 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

What is it with M!Corrin being so rare? xD I'm still waiting for him, although I got Lilina a short while back. M!Corrin and Klein are the two pretty-boy non 5* exclusives that elude me. One day... one day... Though I'm still missing Eirika and Tharja, too, so a few 4* reddies left to be had. 

Also, I have 15 left to go now, too! :O 

That being said, I didn't include Bunny!Lucina in that count, since you didn't, and I do have the three other bunnies... the outfits were just adorable, though xD But we can be unit... needing... buddies! :D 

On a good note, I've managed to check all the boons and banes of my pulled 5*'s. None of them looked bad to me, yaaaaay. The only -Atk was Sakura, Soren even had +spd! Woooot :D 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

What is it with M!Corrin being so rare? xD I'm still waiting for him, although I got Lilina a short while back. M!Corrin and Klein are the two pretty-boy non 5* exclusives that elude me. One day... one day... Though I'm still missing Eirika and Tharja, too, so a few 4* reddies left to be had. 

On a good note, I've managed to check all the boons and banes of my pulled 5*'s. None of them looked bad to me, yaaaaay. The only -Atk was Sakura, Soren even had +spd! Woooot :D 

Klein is also the only other non 5* star guy that I'm missing. On the girl's side, beside Lilina, I'm only missing Clair and Lachesis. the 11 others are 5* exclusives (though I'm hoping to shorten it to 10 when the voting Gauntlet with the Julia focus arrives).

Edited by LuxSpes

7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Also, I have 15 left to go now, too! :O

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Klein is also the only other non 5* star guy that I'm missing. On the girl's side, beside Lilina, I'm only missing Clair and Lachesis. the 11 others are 5* exclusives (though I'm hoping to shorten it to 10 when the voting Gauntlet with the Julia focus arrives).

Luxspes + Cute Chao = ship?

I bet Ice dragon is missing 2 if he doesn't already have them all XD

You guys better make sure your wallets are ready for this kind of aspiration

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Clair is my last one that I need that isn't exclusive, although that'll change when the current main banner downgrades. I only have Soren from that. I hope Mist and Titania downgrade, but I think they normally try to make it one guy one girl. Honestly, I'd like all three of them to downgrade since there's way too many 5* exclusives already -.-

Oops, tell a lie. A recount tells me it's 16 units I'm missing, not including Bunny!Lucina. If I get one more, we can be unit buddies... but since I don't plan to pull until the next main banner... oh well ^.^''

@Arcanite

To be fair, I'd like to have them all, but I know it's unlikely to happen. There were some I felt like I desperately wanted (cough stupid Takumi cough) but, for the most part, I'm happy to hunt summon and wait and see. I've got many units outside of their banners, after all ^.^ So fingers crossed :D 

I'm never going to go full Ice Dragon, much as I would like to. 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Currently missing Titania and Mist because I haven't actually been pulling much from the World of Radiance banner. I'll get around to it eventually.

If you don't count the Grand Hero Battle and Voting Gauntlet banners, the only natural 5-star character I've never pulled is Roy. I've gotten plenty of 4-star Roys, but I've never pulled a 5-star Roy.

But I've been blessed with 22 Lucinas, none of which I hunted for, so it's all good.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Currently missing Titania and Mist because I haven't actually been pulling much from the World of Radiance banner. I'll get around to it eventually.

You're missing Titania and Mist eh?

By my count that's two

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am a psychic. Do not let anyone tell you different

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i haven;'t gotten male corrin yet either! i'ev gotten like three female corrins though. maybe i should pass her proc skill to someone?

what skill should i give to bunny camilla?

She has high defense right? Go with bonfire!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I am a psychic. Do not let anyone tell you different

Someone I know made a joke once, saying "I have psychic powers" and then licked her hand and tried to touch the other person's face, causing him/her to move away as if it were through telekinesis or something

I thought it was funny

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

She has high defense right? Go with bonfire!

Only 30 defense! Well, 36 with Fortify... That's not too much more damage :P I'll decide between that and Moonbow

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Only 30 defense! Well, 36 with Fortify... That's not too much more damage :P I'll decide between that and Moonbow

Bro.........

Dawg.............

Dudette.........................

30 defense means bonfire does 15 damage!!!!

Fortify means it does EIGHTEEN damage!!!!!!!!!!

Moonbow works on anyone though so hey, do whatever you want!

Just now, Arcanite said:

Bro.........

Dawg.............

Dudette.........................

30 defense means bonfire does 15 damage!!!!

Fortify means it does EIGHTEEN damage!!!!!!!!!!

Moonbow works on anyone though so hey, do whatever you want!

I've been spoiled by Glacies! 

48 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm not gonna actively hunt for any of my missing units. It's just not worth it. Considering my luck till, I'd probably end up with +10 Lucina and Sanaki before I pulled a single Y!Tiki. I only actively pull for a unit when they're in a focus since I actually have somewhat of a chance there.

And I'm far from being at a point where I can consider using Hector as Distant Counter fodder, so I'm far from being a Mega-Wishiwashi.

47 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Clair is my last one that I need that isn't exclusive, although that'll change when the current main banner downgrades. I only have Soren from that. I hope Mist and Titania downgrade, but I think they normally try to make it one guy one girl. Honestly, I'd like all three of them to downgrade since there's way too many 5* exclusives already -.-

Oops, tell a lie. A recount tells me it's 16 units I'm missing, not including Bunny!Lucina. If I get one more, we can be unit buddies... but since I don't plan to pull until the next main banner... oh well ^.^''

@Arcanite

To be fair, I'd like to have them all, but I know it's unlikely to happen. There were some I felt like I desperately wanted (cough stupid Takumi cough) but, for the most part, I'm happy to hunt summon and wait and see. I've got many units outside of their banners, after all ^.^ So fingers crossed :D 

I'm never going to go full Ice Dragon, much as I would like to. 

My guess is that Soren and Mist will be downgraded since so far, none of the healers remained as 5* exclusives and I don't see them making Ike available at 4* and keep Soren a 5* exclusive.

I don't plan to pull until the Mages focus either and then I'll probably only try for Julia (if I get a second Linde, I'll take that as a bonus)

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

y guess is that Soren and Mist will be downgraded since so far, none of the healers remained as 5* exclusives and I don't see them making Ike available at 4* and keep Soren a 5* exclusive.

Yup, I figured that, too, but only really Ike seems worth keeping at 5*. Some of the choices seem odd and arbitrary to me, though. So many units just seem odd sticking at 5* exclusive, whereas some make sense... and then Reinhardt is a 4* while they keep Olwen a 5*? So confusing lol (Not complaining - like I say, I want more units to downgrade, and I want some to go into the 3* pool!)