Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have to say, I really like Titania's voice.  She's already probably the FE unit closest to me physically, it's nice that she's got a voice that isn't soprano like most characters.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

*snip*

I specialize in Blood Pacts now.

This.

EDIT: The ninja edit was so fast.

Edited by MrSmokestack

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

To be honest, in a thread like this one, it feels like the double post rules ought to be loosened a little. Sure, you can just edit your post if you were the last poster, but not many people check posts they've 'read' for edits.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

To be honest, in a thread like this one, it feels like the double post rules ought to be loosened a little. Sure, you can just edit your post if you were the last poster, but not many people check posts they've 'read' for edits.

Usually it moves faster, and if you have the thread open in more than one window, your own posts don't show up when you hit the "show replies" notification for some reason.

@Rezzy

It's a cool thing you're doing on the other thread :D I wanted to say there, but I didn't know if it'd count as clutter. Looking forward to seeing what people pull ^.^ - do you know if it's going to be shown there or in the Official Pull Thread?

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

@Rezzy

It's a cool thing you're doing on the other thread :D I wanted to say there, but I didn't know if it'd count as clutter. Looking forward to seeing what people pull ^.^ - do you know if it's going to be shown there or in the Official Pull Thread?

Thanks!

I think they will post in that thread, but I could double check to see how they'd prefer.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Thanks!

I think they will post in that thread, but I could double check to see how they'd prefer.

Would be nice to see it all in one place :D. 

xD No need to thank me. I felt like it needed to be said (though I know several others have said in that thread) ^.^

19 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I almost missed what someone was saying to me recenty because of that rule.

Ad then I double posted myself when i replied to them because I'd forgotten i was the last poster since....

35 minutes ago, Taim Meich said:

I was thinking on a build called "As annoying as in Fates" for Azama, when I realized healers can't inherit poison strike ;_;

They can get savage blow though so it really balances out. Besides, I like Live to serve better anyway. Got to love using serra to take damage and then healing her to full health LOL

39 minutes ago, Taim Meich said:

I was thinking on a build called "As annoying as in Fates" for Azama, when I realized healers can't inherit poison strike ;_;

I can think of a +Res -Atk Azama with Fortress Defense, Renewal and Threaten Attack. Add some buff units and it'll be pretty annoying.

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:
God I love training Selena. (She did out level the peg by 3, but she's also 3*, so yeah).

Yeah when I was training her for Ice Dragon's borderline child birth challenge, she definitely put in some good work slicing up anything in her path.

I only need a Hinata for the set I want to build for her. Everything else is pretty much good to go. (Can't decide between killing edge and silver sword though lol)

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah when I was training her for Ice Dragon's borderline child birth challenge, she definitely put in some good work slicing up anything in her path.

I only need a Hinata for the set I want to build for her. Everything else is pretty much good to go. (Can't decide between killing edge and silver sword though lol)

What's this childbirth challenge?

Just now, Rezzy said:

What's this childbirth challenge?

You never saw the challenge?

We had to use A tier or lower units to clear Zephiel's battle event

4 words

Spoiler

IT

WAS

HARD

It was issued to The Strategists originally but others joined in too

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Uhhh.... I want to wonder how either of you came up with that name. It's genius.

Well, burning through my supply of Stamina Potions today.  I had like 38, but this double SP event is too nice to let pass.

Titania should be ready for Horse Emblem soon.

EDIT: And Titania is mostly ready for Horse Emblem!  I might switch a couple skills, but I'm getting burnt out SP grinding for now.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-30-20-52-

Edited by Rezzy

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wow, her art is quite pretty.

Yeppers

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Whoa, her defense is really low though

Yeah, mine's -Def,+Res.  I plan to run her on a Horse Team with Fortify, which will make it 28 most of the time, and a Res of 39.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, mine's -Def,+Res.  I plan to run her on a Horse Team with Fortify, which will make it 28 most of the time, and a Res of 39.

Are you going to give her Glacies? My Caeda has 34 Res and hits 40 with Fortify, which means 32 extra damage when she's buffed by Fortify. Then again, Iceberg has a faster charge time

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeppers

well her def wuldn't be so low if she was -atk insted

Even so, 40 Atk with Emerald Axe+ is a bit on the low side, huh.

If anyone was wondering, trying to solo Navarre Lunatic with Julia + dancer does not work. 

19 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you going to give her Glacies? My Caeda has 34 Res and hits 40 with Fortify, which means 32 extra damage when she's buffed by Fortify. Then again, Iceberg has a faster charge time

I'm generally a fan of shorter charge time specials.  I'm not sure if the extra damage would be worth the extra tick.

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

well her def wuldn't be so low if she was -atk insted

Even so, 40 Atk with Emerald Axe+ is a bit on the low side, huh.

I actually Pulled a -Atk Titania first.  I kept Pulling Greens, trying to get a Soren or Titania that wasn't -Atk.  I got Titania.  I'm tempted to keep trying for a non-Atk Soren, but I'd be just as likely to Pull Titania again, and I've already got a usable Titania, and a third one really wouldn't help much, unless she was +Atk or +Spd, but we all know she'd be -Atk if I pulled her again.