• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I really want Hector, but at the same time I want to save up as many orbs as I can for Linde. Decisions, decisions, decisions. 

I think as the best armour unit, especially with armour quests coming out a fair amount, Hector is definitely worth going for.

I may be biased, though, since I have Linde and pretty much never use her. It's all about Reinhardt for me lol

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

:(

:(

gonna sacrifice Reinhardt for Linde to give her literally anything if I ever pull that demon

I'm a shallow player. I want to use attractive men. Sadly, there are a lot of great females out there, which forces me to use them (seriously, give me a male dancer - Elphin, Reyson, any pretty guy!) over said attractive men. But I like the attractive men, and I am ever thankful Reinhardt happens to be one of the best :)

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm a shallow player. I want to use attractive men. Sadly, there are a lot of great females out there, which forces me to use them (seriously, give me a male dancer - Elphin, Reyson, any pretty guy!) over said attractive men. But I like the attractive men, and I am ever thankful Reinhardt happens to be one of the best :)

that's because females are just better than males to begin with

well, i definitely want to use Camus whenever he's available! he's attractive! to me 

same with Jeorge but i haven't put many resources into him yet

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

that's because females are just better than males to begin with

well, i definitely want to use Camus whenever he's available! he's attractive! to me 

same with Jeorge but i haven't put many resources into him yet

I have plenty of females levelled up to 40 and have used them well :D

Camus is attractive. I very much want him in the game ^.^

Jeorge is honestly the prettiest in the game out of the males or the females. Whoever did his art got him spot on :D I recently pulled him 5* and he is getting trained up soon - Takumi was first because he's CC Takumi, but Jeorge will be next :D

22 minutes ago, Elieson said:

61de1ed64b.png

Don't judge me though :(

I might make it even smaller so that it can fit on the screen when I have 200+ units goofing around!

I like me some attractive guys too, can't blame you there, Cute Chao. :P It helps that I think both Ike and Frederick are hot! (RD Ike more than PoR Ike but still). Ephraim is rather cute too.

Speaking of male dancers, this series needs a male dancer/singer/bard that's a non-feminine looking man. Reyson and Rafiel are both pretty boys, Elfin isn't exactly masculine either, and Nils is a little boy. I'd also like to see a mounted singer/bard!

This is why one of my OCs is in both categories. If IS made their own version of my Ralph, I'd rejoice. (he's not the most manly, but he's manly enough and even has some muscle on him since Freddy trained him, heh heh. His mount is a horse!)

Edited by Anacybele

And here I'm sitting wondering when we'll get more guys like Basilio, Benny, Dieck, Duessel, and Gerik. I need more rugged men in this game. :P

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And here I'm sitting wondering when we'll get more guys like Basilio, Benny, Dieck, Duessel, and Gerik. I need more rugged men in this game. :P

I want Dieck, Ross, and Duracell, personally. Frederick, but older and more buff, which I like. Pretty much the single reason why FE8 Ephraim HM is as hard as Awakening Normal.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I want Dieck, Ross, and Duracell, personally. Frederick, but older and more buff, which I like. Pretty much the single reason why FE8 Ephraim HM is as hard as Awakening Normal.

You just reminded me of Garcia and Dozla from Sacred Stones. And then there's Athos, Greil, Nomah, Reina, etc.

I don't know, I think it would be nice to have more kick-ass older characters in Heroes. For one, Yamada Akihiro could do some of their art and they would look badass.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

I don't know, I think it would be nice to have more kick-ass older characters in Heroes. For one, Yamada Akihiro could do some of their art and they would look badass.

IS should add Athos or Gotoh and troll us by making them healers

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

"Duracell"? lol there's an FE character whose name is a battery?

Duessel commonly goes by Duracell, because he's got a ton of energy and just goes and goes and goes, and is super ultra durable (and has a smexy beard)

Edited by Elieson

Just now, Elieson said:

Duessel commonly goes by Duracell, because he's got a ton of energy and just goes and goes and goes

1st off that's energizer

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

is super ultra durable (and has a smexy beard)

Nombre 2, I agree

25 minutes ago, Kaden said:

You just reminded me of Garcia and Dozla from Sacred Stones.

Garcia, Ross, or Dozla MUST be included in the Sacred Stones banner

or my name isn't Knuckle Head McSpazitron!

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Duessel commonly goes by Duracell, because he's got a ton of energy and just goes and goes and goes, and is super ultra durable (and has a smexy beard)

But batteries don't exist in the FE world. lol

And yeah, what Arcanite said, Energizer is a better definition of that. XD

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I have 48 lvl 40s and a dozen on their way :/

Should I call for help?

I'm worse.

I grinded in Lunatic+ without DLC.

On spotpass.

1 exp per battle.

And had to break all enemy weapons with my MU's face. So Chrom could get exp.

Just to try each turn and reset the RNG until turn 512.

So until you beat that in equivalence on heroes, you're fine.

Rolling for a 0.203%.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I really want Hector, but at the same time I want to save up as many orbs as I can for Linde. Decisions, decisions, decisions. 

A green focus has a really good chance of being pulled, because there are less green 5*s than any other color. Right now, for example, ~9.5% of green orbs have a 5*, and about 7% of those are Hectors.

Edit: Linde is in a worse banner (no 5% base chance), and either shares her spot with Cordelia (lower pull chance per orb in return for higher 5* chance), or is alone (lower 5* chance per orb in return for higher pull chance).

Edited by DehNutCase

We ought to get Bantu in this game. Even if he ends up low-tier, he's the only recruitable male dragon not counting Corrin. Poor guy gets little attention, even if he gets overshadowed by my favorite character.

8 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

A green focus has a really good chance of being pulled, because there are less green 5*s than any other color. Right now, for example, ~9.5% of green orbs have a 5*, and about 7% of those are Hectors.

Edit: Linde is in a worse banner (no 5% base chance), and either shares her spot with Cordelia (lower pull chance per orb in return for higher 5* chance), or is alone (lower 5* chance per orb in return for higher pull chance).

It's GETTING a green orb thats the problem

Edited by immatx

I'd love to have more transformers in the game. And what better than some Laguz to start? Give me Naesala, Tibarn and Nailah and I'll be happy. For the weapons, they could use the beast stone system from Awakening and Fates, and it would work great.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

It's GETTING a green orb thats the problem

It's not like the other colors are bad. Colorless still has Takumi for Close-Counter fodder (and the best spread of all Brave Bow+ users). Ryoma has pretty great spread too---but isn't too good as inheritance fodder, so I don't like him as much as, say, Ike or Hector.

Azura, sadly, isn't common enough so Olivia will probably overtake her once people start getting the feathers to multi-merge Olivia for Arena Score.

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, Taim Meich said:

I'd love to have more transformers in the game. And what better than some Laguz to start? Give me Naesala, Tibarn and Nailah and I'll be happy. For the weapons, they could use the beast stone system from Awakening and Fates, and it would work great.

Would they get their own category from the dragonstone users? I mean, it wouldn't make sense for the Falchion to be effective at slashing beast flesh. :P

Also, there's the issue of when they get introduced, there'd be a lack of beastslaying weapons, so unless there's a special two-focus event for the new characters, the beasts may have an advantage, depending on how they're made.