Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Spoiler

K2xjl11.png

Ran into that party in the arena this morning. They had an 40+ 4 Gordin, and everyone else was completely unarmed, no weapons at all. I get how whoever made that Gordin has every right to be proud, but like come on... don't leave the poor boy alone in the battlefield like that. It's like if they're trying to guilt trip opponents into feeling like bullies. ;~;

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, guys. I meant to mention this earlier.

I might have created the ultimate defense team.

This season I got not one, not two, not three, not FOUR, not FIVE, but SIX defense wins. I'm sad I won't get anything more than 500 feathers for all these now. :(

But damn, never thought I'd see this.

For reference, the team is Freddy Bear <3, badass mercenary commander <3, and the Robins. :P

I just had the same impression on my current line-up. I'm running Soren/Ike/Azura/Zephiel on defense and got a whooping 8 wins this season. Zephiel wasn't even on purpose, I accidentaly put him on Lyn's slot (and got 6 wins after that). I guess he earned his place sry Lyn. Before this I barely managed to get two wins per season...

But idk, it might just be the may quests making more people try the advanced arena? Some of the defeated guys were running pretty shoddy strange units as their first slot.

There's like four banners going at the same time, 3 full pulls, and still zero 5*. Lol. The Hero Fest banner puts my chances of drawing a 5* at 6.25%, but I've got between a flat 3% and a 3.25% on the other banners. I don't understand how all that math works...like, what does my chance of getting any 5* at all average out to?

At the very least, I pulled a bunch of skill fodder to further buff up my units. My 5* Karel, 4* Nino and 4* Effie are gonna be the next level 40s to join the pool, and then hopefully I'll be able to train up my 5* Seliph with newly-inherited Armored Blow, Threaten Attack, and Noontime to turn him into a tanky juggernaut so long as a mage doesn't look at him funny.

5* Julia with Darting Blow, Threaten Resistance alongside him. And some C skill I haven't figured out yet. Breath of Life isn't awful or anything, and I guess it doesn't help Seliph's tankiness.

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

There's two kinds of final bosses in FE

-Dragons

-Gods

And a couple are both. Some gods take human hosts, but otherwise that should sum it up.

I guess we can kind of slot Ashnard into human possessed by gods, even if it turns out there was no particular will of the god involved and he was just kind of boosted and a little bit crazier than usual...

1 minute ago, salinea said:

I guess we can kind of slot Ashnard into human possessed by gods, even if it turns out there was no particular will of the god involved and he was just kind of boosted and a little bit crazier than usual...

He rides a dragon though.

*PoR Spillers*

Spoiler

And the identity of said dragon explains why everything in the game happened in the first place.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

He rides a dragon though.

*PoR Spillers*

Hide contents

And the identity of said dragon explains why everything in the game happened in the first place.

Calling poor Rajaion the final boss of PoR is kind of mean...

And it only explains the Nasir & Ena side plot.

36 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I just had the same impression on my current line-up. I'm running Soren/Ike/Azura/Zephiel on defense and got a whooping 8 wins this season. Zephiel wasn't even on purpose, I accidentaly put him on Lyn's slot (and got 6 wins after that). I guess he earned his place sry Lyn. Before this I barely managed to get two wins per season...

But idk, it might just be the may quests making more people try the advanced arena? Some of the defeated guys were running pretty shoddy strange units as their first slot.

Yeah, it could be. It could also be that somehow, we made trap teams or something. :P

Oh yeah, so I picked up a few 4 star Lon'qus over my red summoning spam for Ike and Ryoma and one is  +Atk, -Def while another is +Atk, -HP! I picked the former one to train up. The third 4 star Lon'qu is neutral, I believe, and I'll dump him on Ryoma for Vantage. I also have a 3 star Lon'qu that I'll merge with the 4 star one I'm training. I'll also merge the last 4 star Lon'qu with him.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it could be. It could also be that somehow, we made trap teams or something. :P

I certainly hope so! I don't know about you, but I'm not changing mine anytime soon :lol:
It feels so good to have a good arena defense coverage I keep checking on it to see if there's more wins. I just realized, I'm not a nice person at all.

I don't know how the orb hoarders do it.  I have 20 orbs staring at me, and it's taking every bit of my willpower not to use them.  I don't need anything from the current banners and there are plenty units I can still train.  Saving up is probably the best choice right now, but I feel my self-control fading away. =(

Just now, DLNarshen said:

I don't know how the orb hoarders do it.  I have 20 orbs staring at me, and it's taking every bit of my willpower not to use them.  I don't need anything from the current banners and there are plenty units I can still train.  Saving up is probably the best choice right now, but I feel my self-control fading away. =(

i always spend immediately once i hit 20 lol

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

i never even come close to feeling bad about winning

My level of respect for you has risen ever further

If I win, I win. If your team comp stinks, then that sucks for you

Just now, DLNarshen said:

I don't know how the orb hoarders do it.

You learn to appreciate what you have, know what you need, and resist what you want

I wouldn't mind having Linde and Sanaki. But I've only got 12 orbs right now. >_< And I'm refusing to spend anymore money after how much I threw at the game trying to get Ike and Ryoma.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You learn to appreciate what you have, know what you need, and resist what you want

What I need is the rush!  If this game has taught me anything it's to never go to Vegas haha.  

6 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

RESIST THE URGE!  If it helps, I can tell you that everytime I was tempted to summon, I'd take a look at my little collection of Olivias, Eliwoods and Shannas. Adrenaline would go down instantly.

But really, just save if you think you're really lacking something in your team comp that's worth struggling for. I saved up to Ike's banner (247 orbs was the record. And yes, it was worth it), and I'm not doing this anymore unless banner units start to really suck.

10 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

What I need is the rush!  

Then go drink some red bull and run around your neighborhood like a maniac

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, so I picked up a few 4 star Lon'qus over my red summoning spam for Ike and Ryoma and one is  +Atk, -Def while another is +Atk, -HP! I picked the former one to train up. The third 4 star Lon'qu is neutral, I believe, and I'll dump him on Ryoma for Vantage. I also have a 3 star Lon'qu that I'll merge with the 4 star one I'm training. I'll also merge the last 4 star Lon'qu with him.

HOLD ON A MINUTE!

Dont merge your Lon'pukes! You can use them to give other units vantage too!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Then go drink some red bull and run around your neighborhood like a maniac

HOLD ON A MINUTE!

Your avatar...

Oboro is a gymnast now?!

Just now, Arcanite said:

HOLD ON A MINUTE!

Dude, "Lon'pukes"? xP That's a bit unnecessary, isn't it? Even if you don't like the guy. But I want to make a good Lon'qu here and I'm sure I'll pull him again in the future when I try for more variations of Ike or something. lol

I also don't really want to put Vantage on anyone right now aside from Ryoma.

No defense victory yet this week. Starting to feel a bit worried. Maybe I should start having a dedicated defense team again, but I had given up on that because they didn't seem very effective previously.

Faced a team in the pillar & water tile map with Xander, Titania, Eldigan and an Ephraim who had Distant Counter; most of them decked out with Quick Riposte and short count specials. Thought I was a goner on that one, especially when I miscalculated reach and left Sharena blocking Xander but still in reach of Titania... but weirdly she chose to attack Klein instead, and i was able to wrap up the map after that.

No defense victory yet this week. Starting to feel a bit worried. Maybe I should start having a dedicated defense team again, but I had given up on that because they didn't seem very effective previously.

Faced a team in the pillar & water tile map with Xander, Titania, Eldigan and an Ephraim who had Distant Counter; most of them decked out with Quick Riposte and short count specials as well as cavalry boosts. Thought I was a goner on that one, especially when I miscalculated reach and left Sharena blocking Xander but still in reach of Titania... but weirdly she chose to attack Klein instead, and i was able to wrap up the map after that.

Edited by salinea

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Your avatar...

Oboro is a gymnast now?!

DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GETREADYTODIE #SPEARTOTHEFACE

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, "Lon'pukes"? xP That's a bit unnecessary, isn't it?

I thought it was pretty funny, but if you don't think it was funny I won't say it anymore

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I want to make a good Lon'qu here and I'm sure I'll pull him again in the future when I try for more variations of Ike or something. lol

I guess that's fair, but if you plan on getting him to 5 star then merging isn't a good idea.

Also, do you know what to put on him to make him OP OP?

Just now, Arcanite said:

I thought it was pretty funny, but if you don't think it was funny I won't say it anymore

I guess that's fair, but if you plan on getting him to 5 star then merging isn't a good idea.

Also, do you know what to put on him to make him OP OP?

It's not that it wasn't funny, it just looked more demeaning than it was meant to be.

I don't plan on 5 starring a Lon'qu anytime soon, no.

And not yet.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GETREADYTODIE #SPEARTOTHEFACE

I swear, your avatar seems to change position every time I see you xD

(some exaggeration expected)