Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Handy chart: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Speed_Chart

Neutral Reinhardt with no buffs and no Spd-boosting skills will double attack anything with 13 Spd or lower (i.e. nothing).

With +12 Spd, that's anything with 25 Spd or lower.

Thanks, that's useful. But yeah, even among the characters it'd apply to, most aren't too relevant and not much seems like a meaningful concern.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

You know what I hate about 10th Stratum? You don't actually get any more exp killing people in here compared to other Strata. (Or, if you do, it's not noticeable). It takes like 6 or 7 kills just for Xander to get a level in 10th. (Brought him along for my Horse Team Strata quest.)

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

You know what I hate about 10th Stratum? You don't actually get any more exp killing people in here compared to other Strata. (Or, if you do, it's not noticeable). It takes like 6 or 7 kills just for Xander to get a level in 10th. (Brought him along for my Horse Team Strata quest.)

I imagine you do earn more just by virtue of it being level 40 5* rank. The problem is once you reach the thirties, exp gain slows to a crawl such that any increase is negligible.

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

@r_n said it right. It takes any unit 6 or 7 kills to level once you reach level 34 or 35 regardless of what stratum you do, no matter what level they (enemies) are. Which is why whenever I'm training my peeps I only go up to 8th since it doesn't make a difference anyway.

I've spent at around 150 red orbs or so hunting Ike. This screen shot doesn't include the pity-rate killing Caeda I pulled. There's still a week left, but at what point do you just give up?

Edited by Eridras

45 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I've spent at around 150 red orbs or so hunting Ike. This screen shot doesn't include the pity-rate killing Caeda I pulled. There's still a week left, but at what point do you just give up?

I'm you, but I want Hector. You don't have any other bonus units at this point, do you? Unless you really really like Ike you should stop feeding the percentages.

Edited by MrSmokestack

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm you, but I want Hector. You don't have any other bonus units at this point, do you? Unless you really really like Ike you should stop feeding the percentages.

On the other hand, you may as well keep pulling until you get a 5 star regardless of color since your rates are so high.

8 minutes ago, r_n said:

On the other hand, you may as well keep pulling until you get a 5 star regardless of color since your rates are so high.

I know, right?

With those rates, I've pulled a Minerva and my second (second) 5* Rebecca. Mm-hmm.

54 minutes ago, r_n said:

45 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I know, right?

With those rates, I've pulled a Minerva and my second (second) 5* Rebecca. Mm-hmm.

Dammit, you were supposed to stop enabling me!  But one more pull with 20 orbs, colors be damned, then no more. 

It's funny; I got Alm on my second red orb, then got another fishing for Ryoma. It seems my game really likes Alm, but not Ike. 

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

Dammit, you were supposed to stop enabling me!  But one more pull with 20 orbs, colors be damned, then no more. 

It's funny; I got Alm on my second red orb, then got another fishing for Ryoma. It seems my game really likes Alm, but not Ike. 

The Rebecca salt was implied tho.

Game just give me Takumi please.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Finished the infantry 10th stratum quest! Now I have 16 orbs. Just two more days of free orbs...

Cavalry quest is pain with a team of Reinhardt, Xander, Eliwood, and Cecilia (all 4⋆ except Reinhardt).

I've a few spare Gunters and a Jagen. Who do I pass their cav-boosting skills on? I can also just train up a +Atk Frederick.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cavalry quest is pain with a team of Reinhardt, Xander, Eliwood, and Cecilia (all 4⋆ except Reinhardt).

I've a few spare Gunters and a Jagen. Who do I pass their cav-boosting skills on? I can also just train up a +Atk Frederick.

Hone Cavalry to Eliwood or Xander, and Fortify Cavalry to Cecilia. Cecilia and Rein will be cleaning up mostly while Xander can eat physical hits.

2 hours ago, Jave said:

Deathless! Currently at the #6,290 spot.

Reveal hidden contents

VFrrvK4.jpg

Time to celebrate!

Reveal hidden contents

ljk3BUi.gif

Cool! This arena season has been quite terrible for me sitting on 4.6k ~ because my only season character is Mist.

Also, I legitimately skipped 17 pages of this thread lol. Anything new worth noting?

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hone Cavalry to Eliwood or Xander, and Fortify Cavalry to Cecilia. Cecilia and Rein will be cleaning up mostly while Xander can eat physical hits.

Makes sense! Now where to get those feathers from?

The current line-up has already scored 5/15, so it's fine nevertheless.

Oh right I'm just doing the armor, flier and cavalry quests. Armors is the only one I might struggle as I'm working on Zephiel and Wendy. It'll take some time as armors are harder due to move and such. Anyways, I know I'll do this one unlike march's quest. Flier and cav will be a breeze.

i don't have many cav units... :( it's just eliwood, ursula, and cecilia

i have gunter and jagen but they're not 5* so i can't use them as fodder

edit: oh right xander too, but he still needs to be trained up

Edited by GuiltyLove

I've done all the 10th Stratum quests except the Armor, which I'm at 11/15 on.

Infantry team was usually 5* Eirika, Nino, Klein, and 4* Sharena(which was my arena team last season). Flier team was 5* Minerva and Hinoka and 4* Catria and Palla. Cav Team was 5* Olwen and 4* Gunter, Cecilia, and Abel or Clarine(haven't had nearly the luck pulling 5* cavs as fliers). Armor team is Effie, Wendy, and some combination of Seena, Draug, and Zephiel depending on the map(all 4*).

Edit: Still miffed these things are only 1 orb each. :[

Edited by Robert of Normandy

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

so jealous! i want to pull them soon :(

I also have 5* Cordelia, Michalis, and vanilla Camilla. Plus 4* of pretty much every flier in the game.

No spring Camilla, but I don't really care about that. Didn't pull at all in her banner.

Edit: Meanwhile the only 5* Cavalier I have is Olwen. :/

Edited by Robert of Normandy

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i don't have many cav units... :( it's just eliwood, ursula, and cecilia

i have gunter and jagen but they're not 5* so i can't use them as fodder

For the cavalry boosting skills? You only need 4 star.

my gunter and eliwood just sit out of range next to Ursula/Reinhardt or Abel/Frederick while they wreck teams. Sometimes if there is an axe that Eliwood can kill, he just goes in with his Axe-breaker despite not having his Durandal

i just wish there is a cavalry dancer for these quests haha

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

oh ok. i didn't really check haha

a cavalry dancer o___O a three move dancer... plus reinhardt....

that would be torture

Who would they even pull to fill that role, haha?

Though I could see the herons being flying dancers easily.