• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Elieson, now for something completely different.

Why not feed Caeda to Subaki? He doesn't even have a C skill by default, and his bulk with innate Quick Riposte makes him a solid red check.

I lack much synergy to work with a Flier Emblem team is my main concern.

Even if I bumped Subaki up with that, I've got +Atk/-HP Camillegg, Subaki and nothing else really. I'd need to 4*->5* my one Barst so I have a brave axe I guess, but i don't have any comparably decent other fliers to really pair up with the two of them yet. I can hold out for more fliers but just need more support from it now.

That's basicaly my Horse/Flier emblems. I have about 1/2 of the materials needed to make a workable team in both cases! That isn't a bad idea what with QR and all though

32 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I lack much synergy to work with a Flier Emblem team is my main concern.

Even if I bumped Subaki up with that, I've got +Atk/-HP Camillegg, Subaki and nothing else really. I'd need to 4*->5* my one Barst so I have a brave axe I guess, but i don't have any comparably decent other fliers to really pair up with the two of them yet. I can hold out for more fliers but just need more support from it now.

That's basicaly my Horse/Flier emblems. I have about 1/2 of the materials needed to make a workable team in both cases! That isn't a bad idea what with QR and all though

Note that if you had Blade you can run a mini Flier Synergy with Caeda's FOrtify and Rally SPeed and Olivia's Hone ATK

OMG, I just thought of the scariest team composition ever.

4 Elises. All with Nosferatu ABSORB, Close Counter, Wrathful Staff 3, Goad Cavalry, and (Recover and Miracle)x2, (Rehabilitate and Kindle Fire Balm)x2

1 +Atk/-Res, 1 +Def/-Res, and 1 +Spd/-Res. and the last +Atk/-Def

The healing staves and specials could be adjusted, but the only thing that could stop them would be a full team of Raven Tomes or the rare Wolf tome.

Edited by Hawk King

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I can't check right now. Which units from Radiance got demoted? I saw someone said about getting a 4* Soren. Was it Mist or Titania who joined him?

Titania and Soren are the two World of Radiance characters available at 4*.

Just now, Othin said:

Titania and Soren are the two World of Radiance characters available at 4*.

Typically the ones I pulled xD

Hopefully means I never get Mist, but I just know I'm going to get her instead of Klein or Jaffar -.-

Thanks for letting me know :)

1 hour ago, JSND said:

Note that if you had Blade you can run a mini Flier Synergy with Caeda's FOrtify and Rally SPeed and Olivia's Hone ATK

tempted to try this;

Ursula/Xander and Bunnilla/Subaki for a combo team. Feels funny, since I can #Blade both mages and checks other things I guess...I just need 80,000 feathers for this!

Ugh, MORE lunatic challenges that require you to keep all your units alive? Sigh... They're far too hard to complete, imo.

I could do Chapter 11 part 1 this way, but of course, not the later ones. I skipped the World of Radiance challenges entirely because I knew they'd be impossible for me if I had to keep everyone alive (normal difficulty was rather hard, no way was I going to do hard or lunatic. I simply don't have the skill (and maybe not even the units) to do that. This causes me and probably some other players to miss out on some free orbs.

These challenges should just be a completion with a certain unit color or something like that, no requirements to keep everyone alive. The later Lunatic chapters are hard enough as is, imo.

But I'm yet again missing out on some orbs. This really sucks.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, MORE lunatic challenges that require you to keep all your units alive? Sigh... They're far too hard to complete, imo.

I could do Chapter 11 part 1 this way, but of course, not the later ones. I skipped the World of Radiance challenges entirely because I knew they'd be impossible for me if I had to keep everyone alive (normal difficulty was rather hard, no way was I going to do hard or lunatic. I simply don't have the skill (and maybe not even the units) to do that. This causes me and probably some other players to miss out on some free orbs.

These challenges should just be a completion with a certain unit color or something like that, no requirements to keep everyone alive. The later Lunatic chapters are hard enough as is, imo.

Do you have any Light's Blessings? You can use them

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The new ones were a bit tricky, mostly because of Celica and her TurboTax shenanigans while sitting on a fort, but overall they weren't too bad. Most annoying was Pt. 3 since your team gets split up by the mountain, but flying units can sit in them and keep away from the action or Reposition allies to the left side, which is much easier to defend than the right. Mkv even solo'd the map with a single 3* Subaki. Foolproof.

You can use any Light's Blessings you have left to cheese the quests at least.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you have any Light's Blessings? You can use them

No. Haven't had any in forever. The game doesn't give you enough of them, imo.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

The new ones were a bit tricky, mostly because of Celica and her TurboTax shenanigans while sitting on a fort, but overall they weren't too bad. Most annoying was Pt. 3 since your team gets split up by the mountain, but flying units can sit in them and keep away from the action or Reposition allies to the left side, which is much easier to defend than the right. Mkv even solo'd the map with a single 3* Subaki. Foolproof.

You can use any Light's Blessings you have left to cheese the quests at least.

I don't have any Light's Blessings. I wish people would stop treating me like mkv. I'm not nearly as good as him...

Just now, Anacybele said:

I wish people would stop treating me like mkv. I'm not nearly as good as him...

Thankfully for us, she has videos of her strategies, so you can just copy them step by step and you'll win. That's what I did for some maps!

I used Light's Blessings for the Radiance quest. Recently got my neutral Subaki bumped up to 4* and got him back to level 40. Hoping I can follow MKV's strat even if he's slightly stronger (haven't been able to watch the vid yet so don't know if he needs to defend an exact amount).

Edited by Cute Chao

Oh! Genny was drawn by Amagaitaro, the same artist who drew Catria, Clarine, and Nino. Knew something was familiar with her art... All of them look rather... young. I want to admit myself to prison now.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Oh! Genny was drawn by Amagaitaro, the same artist who drew Catria, Clarine, and Nino. Knew something was familiar with her art... All of them look rather... young. I want to admit myself to prison now.

There's no need to do that unless... you were... looking at them in a certain way................................

Spoiler

Were you?

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No. Haven't had any in forever. The game doesn't give you enough of them, imo.

I don't have any Light's Blessings. I wish people would stop treating me like mkv. I'm not nearly as good as him...

Have you already bought and used the 3 Light's Blessings available through Platinum Points? I think the quest completion should activate upon completing Normal Mode (don't hold me to that though, I only checked after finishing Lunatic) so you should have at least 100 points from finishing Chapter 11 to get 1 Light's Blessing. If you've already bought them all though, afraid you're out of luck in that regard.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

mkv soloed 11-3 with a 3⋆ Subaki, because of course they did:

Reveal hidden contents

Brilliant strat keeping Palla alive so that nobody else can attack Subaki. I also thought he would use the mountain peaks, but that he would use two subakis flying down to the bottom right, maybe with some reposition leap frogs to gain ground. But taking another look, the axe flier would be too much of a problem since he's there from turn 2.

This strat is also kind of a problem for those going for the quest since I think you need a team of full 4, and this is just a means of completing the chapter.

Edited by Gustavos

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

There's no need to do that unless... you were... looking at them in a certain way................................

Reveal hidden contents

Were you?

Having an army with young girls in it has its implications. Child labor, child soldiers, etc. Basically, war and human rights crimes.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

Were you?

Having an army with young girls in it has its implications. Child labor, child soldiers, etc. Basically, war and human rights crimes.

Just now, Kaden said:

War crimes can only be tried if you lose the war, and the country that maximizes their levy tends to win wars through superior logistics:

Ergo, child soldiers are the way to go.

(And it's not like you're not fucked if you fight a perfectly 'clean' war and lose, anyway.)

8 minutes ago, azurrys said:

Have you already bought and used the 3 Light's Blessings available through Platinum Points? I think the quest completion should activate upon completing Normal Mode (don't hold me to that though, I only checked after finishing Lunatic) so you should have at least 100 points from finishing Chapter 11 to get 1 Light's Blessing. If you've already bought them all though, afraid you're out of luck in that regard.

I'm not sure, actually. But if I don't know, I probably didn't.

8 minutes ago, azurrys said:

I'm not sure, actually. But if I don't know, I probably didn't.