Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My Young Tiki has 30 Speed at Level 40, which is the average number. It's 27 for Bane, and 33 for Boon. She's not meant to be fast, so your unit isn't screwed.

I don't want her to double everybody, I just want to not have her get doubled by everybody else.  My Lilina suffers from that unfortunately.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Rezzy said:

I don't want her to double everybody, I just want to not have her get doubled by everybody else.  My Lilina suffers from that unfortunately.

Young Tiki is the fastest Manakete, so getting doubled really comes with the job description lol. Thankfully, Manaketes are tanky, so you don't have to worry too much.

Well, it looks like my Arena team has manged to pick up a few defensive wins.  So it only takes the highest ranked opponent into consideration for the score?  Does anyone know how that score is tabulated?

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Might want to spoiler that, it's a bit on the big side.

The original image is large, but it became much smaller when I put it on the forum for me so I thought it was like that for everyone. Guess not, so spoiler it is!

37 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wow, this new map is interesting lol. Literally "1v1 me". Roy is kinda random though.

EARTH

FIRE

WIND

WATER

ROY

That's my first impression of the map

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Well, it looks like my Arena team has manged to pick up a few defensive wins.  So it only takes the highest ranked opponent into consideration for the score?  Does anyone know how that score is tabulated?

Yep, it only takes the highest score into consideration. I'm not sure how it's calculated though, unfortunuatly.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I really wish I had written down my Baby Tiki's stas before I started leveling her.  She has 21 Speed at level 28 and I'm not sure if she's going to have Low of Medium Speed.  She's got 34 Atk, so she's got a Low in at least that.  I'm getting a bit annoyed by all my 5* units having bad spreads for stats.

You can use Hone/Spur Spd if you don't want to get doubled, Lyn saves Alfonse a lot with this.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Corrin isn't officially a manakete though, as far as I know. I personally don't count her as one, she's just a dragon to me.

Well, she isn't named as one, but she functions as one, so I think it's alright to put her in that category.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/a/ad/Sharena_Hair.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170206013652

This is pretty interesting. I wonder if that actually works in real life. Kind of a big jump from Step 2 to Step 3, at least in my eyes....

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/a/ad/Sharena_Hair.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170206013652

This is pretty interesting. I wonder if that actually works in real life. Kind of a big jump from Step 2 to Step 3, at least in my eyes....

It probably is, your hair just needs to be pretty dang long for it. Mine is probably JUST long enough, so I'll try it someday.

Do you guys think we can have the laguz in the game? if yes how they will transform (only in battle animation)?

And in the future where Micaiah and other fire emblem light/dark will be implemented in the game? As a gray unit? dunno...A gray unit mage will be...strange...And the addition of dark/light would give the game a new layer os strategy... =S

Edited by Eilanzer

12 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

And in the future where Micaiah and other fire emblem light/dark will be implemented in the game? As a gray unit? dunno...A gray unit mage will be...strange...And the addition of dark/light would give the game a new layer os strategy... =S

If they were planning to implement dark magic Tharja/Henry probably wouldn't have been made as red units. So unfortunately I don't really see it happening.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Corrin isn't officially a manakete though, as far as I know. I personally don't count her as one, she's just a dragon to me.

I was just nitpicking anyway. Now I get nitpicked on, so I guess that's karma! :lol:

Edited by YueLiang

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Guys, you know who I really want to see all of a sudden? Tibarn. Man, Tibarn's awesome.

Personally want to see Naesala and Ranulf, but yes, Tibarn IS great =3. I like most, if not all, of the beast tribes in Tellius.

4 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Personally want to see Naesala and Ranulf, but yes, Tibarn IS great =3. I like most, if not all, of the beast tribes in Tellius.

Oh for sure, there are many characters I'd like to see as well. Sanaki could be a rare (female) non-cutsey child unit, Reyson's amazing and I bet he'd have the best lines, Soren is pretty much my favorite character in the series and I've got a soft spot for both Skrimir and Naesala, but there would be something satisfying about seeing Tibarn wreaking havoc on the battlefield. Maybe it's his cool boss quotes, maybe it's his manly appearance.

Edited by Thane

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

Oh for sure, there are many characters I'd like to see as well. Sanaki could be a rare (female) non-cutsey child unit, Reyson's amazing and I bet he'd have the best lines, Soren is pretty much my favorite character in the series and I've got a soft spot for both Skrimir and Naesala, but there would be something satisfying about seeing Tibarn wreaking havoc on the battlefield. Maybe it's his cool boss quotes, maybe it's his manly appearance.

I'm torn.  I don't want Sanaki getting added to the roster, but it would allow me to kill her.

Has anyone noticed that the winners of "Choose Your Legends"  coincidentally are 4 and also that Seriph and company are also 4, and it seems the seasons are focused on 2 character pools... maybe, just MAYBE they are going to be the next Summoning Focus.

Edited by Roxachronc