• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What if Ragnarok brought your save data back?

Please, Ragnarok is already too busy doing everyone's taxes to deal with something as trivial as that.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually accidentally wiped my first Echoes file, so please yes.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Please, Ragnarok is already too busy doing everyone's taxes to deal with something as trivial as that.

This thread is the absolute best with inside jokes.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't think any of anatomy, biology, or physics works that way. (Otherwise Machamp and Cofagrigus would be sanicspeed.)

Biology doesn't, arithmetic does, though.

If one hand chops onions one times as fast, two hands chops onions two times as fast. (You're a damn weirdo if you chop things with only 1 hand, though).

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Double the hands, double the speed.

And now I want someone to make an animation of Reinhardt doing jazz hands.

Also, @MaskedAmpharos, your sheep daughter is now level 40. May she find her way home some day.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lol too busy?

Ragnarok can definitely handle multiple tasks at once.

How do you think it cured world hunger and drove me to my job at the same time?

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Maybe someday we'll get Boots (+1 movement range) as a passive S skill.

I think if we do get a +1 Move skill, it'll be counted as a top-level skill rather than base level, with the lower-level versions being weaker variants like "100% HP only" and "at least 50% HP only".

Would be exciting, but seems very powerful. Maybe reasonable as an A slot?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think if we do get a +1 Move skill, it'll be counted as a top-level skill rather than base level, with the lower-level versions being weaker variants like "100% HP only" and "at least 50% HP only".

Would be exciting, but seems very powerful. Maybe reasonable as an A slot?

Mobility slots ought to go to B-slot, and it would make more sense as a 30% or less, 40% or less, and 50% or less to bring it in line with the other two mobility skills.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He kidnapped her @MaskedAmpharos

Look, ya gotta understand, officer. It's like I've been telling you: she got lost and entered the army I've been drafted into! I didn't know whose daughter she was! *is dragged away to prison*

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Mobility slots ought to go to B-slot, and it would make more sense as a 30% or less, 40% or less, and 50% or less to bring it in line with the other two mobility skills.

I don't think it would work well as a low-HP skill. Escape Route and Wings of Mercy are also "mobility skills", but they're very different. Meanwhile, Pass is another mobility skill that works at high HP rather than low HP. It's also B slot, but making a "boots" skill also be B slot would keep the two from being used together, preventing the armor uses, so that'd be a shame.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Isn’t +1 Move much, much more powerful than “you can pass through enemies, maybe” or “enemies can’t pass past you, maybe”, thus warranting higher threshold?

Wrathful Staff is 100%/50+%/0+% for the exact same reason.

Just now, Kaden said:

Look, ya gotta understand, officer. It's like I've been telling you: she got lost and entered the army I've been drafted into! I didn't know who's daughter she was! *is dragged away to prison*

Witnesses say you subjected this girl to 1v4 combat and extreme pain. And torn dresses. The trauma is too much.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Isn’t +1 Move much, much more powerful than “you can pass through enemies, maybe” or “enemies can’t pass past you, maybe”, thus warranting higher threshold?

More powerful means it should be 50% or less rather than high hp. Same reason why WoM and Escape Route are locked behind 50% hp. They'd be ridiculous at 70% or above. Same for things like brash assault.

50% is pretty hard to trigger right off---some people can't get it even with 2 ardent uses, so it limits how strong +1 move would be. Pass and Obstruct are 'safe' at 25% or higher, because they're weak skills.

How about, "Once per match, unit can advance 1 extra space"

The extra space would be highlighted light blue, and if once it's used you'll never get to see again until you do another match?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Bear in mind that as the "dual stat boost" skills show, Heroes has no problem with power creep. Pass and Obstruct are considered quite weak, anyway, so it makes sense for a new movement skill to be stronger than them.

17 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Biology doesn't, arithmetic does, though.

If one hand chops onions one times as fast, two hands chops onions two times as fast. (You're a damn weirdo if you chop things with only 1 hand, though).

You can't dance circles around enemies while two hand  chopping onions!

Plus cutting onions is job for hoshidos ninjas.

Edited by Tenzen12

18 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And now I want someone to make an animation of Reinhardt doing jazz hands.

Also, @MaskedAmpharos, your sheep daughter is now level 40. May she find her way home some day.

Every day I offer my prayers, but every day they are ignored </3

I just want to see my daughter again...

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Every day I offer my prayers, but every day they are ignored </3

I just want to see my daughter again...

I said it before, and I'll say it now

3 words:

Spoiler

A N I M A L

Spoiler

S A C R I F I C E S

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

More powerful means it should be 50% or less rather than high hp. Same reason why WoM and Escape Route are locked behind 50% hp. They'd be ridiculous at 70% or above. Same for things like brash assault.

50% is pretty hard to trigger right off---some people can't get it even with 2 ardent uses, so it limits how strong +1 move would be. Pass and Obstruct are 'safe' at 25% or higher, because they're weak skills.

I think +1 movement range makes sense as a passive S skill and only as a passive S skill. The effect is always active, but is limited to at most one unit in your army.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

BACK OFF

SHE IS MY DAUGHTERU

Is there a reason she can't be both of ours?

We've been over this before

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think +1 movement range makes sense as a passive S skill and only as a passive S skill. The effect is always active, but is limited to at most one unit in your army.

+1 mov seems rather powerful as a passive S-skill considering the level of S-skills thus far have been Atk +1, Spd +1 and such.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

BACK OFF

SHE IS MY DAUGHTERU

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

+1 mov seems rather powerful as a passive S-skill considering the level of S-skills thus far have been Atk +1, Spd +1 and such.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

There can only be one

Whoever get her first has her LOL

The other person is a loser and wasn't trying hard enough. Seems fair right?