Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

Kinda want to go for this just for Rody. NMOTE is my favorite game

But still HAHAHA MYSTERY BANNER AND NO HARDIN AND LEGION COULD GET GHB BEFORE ANY HARDIN RELEASE yes im salty

I feel you, mate. I want to see Hardin the Emperor as a GHB armored lance unit on the same caliber as Zephiel did! But I guess it can come later...

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, what the fuck were they thinking, putting 3 red focus units in one banner

The same they were thinking putting four greys (Priscilla, Lucius, Rebecca, Jaffar) on that FE7 banner.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

They're all good, yeah, but Kaden needs a good red mage specifically, so the other two swords don't help much. 

Also Peri's always been better than Abel as a Brave nuker lmao

Oh yeah shes 3333 to 3332 Abel and Camus 3233. I swear i sometime remember her as 3133

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Anna’s next, starting June 20th.

All right, so Anna gets the promotion if I do well enough on Tempest to squeeze in some training. She'll be slapdash, but Nino and Linde could very well carry her weight.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Finally decided to settle with neutral Bride Lyn instead of the +Res one.

Sometimes the neutral IV just works the best. ;)

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

@eclipse Cause I know you like doing crazy sets and stuff if I recall correctly

And people I know who care (sorry if I missed anyone)

@MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @TheTuckingFypo @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @GuiltyLove and I guess @Ice Dragon too

and @Sophie 

Screenshot_2017-06-13-01-03-55.thumb.png.73727b9b7147b7747cc266bf5237cbbc.png

It has begun

I hope that turns into a Killer Lance+.  Regardless, good luck~!

I want the banner to come out now so I can waste all the orbs I've been hoarding this past month. Really, really want to get Rody. Always adored him... Though Roderick? I'm gonna keep calling him Rody xD

Well, I didn't expect Mystery units.  I only played FE12 once, so I'm not super attached to anybody.  I'll see if I decide to Pull or just save Orbs.

Luckily, Camus should be a Bonus unit for Arena.

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

OMG I JUST SAW THE TRAILER

Panic Ploy... Oh great

Panic Ploy is kinda funny since its actually really effective, but the way it works with turn ending make it kinda awkward since Dancer, Xander, and Camus lols at it

I actually look forward to this being in the game since aligning your units properly to use them seems kinda fun to play around

I’m looking forward to them adding Cecille. I would be able to create a team of Celice, Celica, Cecilia, and Cecille.

yeah i know celice is seliph this sounded funny in my head

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m looking forward to them adding Cecille. I would be able to create a team of Celice, Celica, Cecilia, and Cecille.

yeah i know celice is seliph this sounded funny in my head

Red sword infantry, red mage infantry, green mage cavalry, blue(?) lance cavalry.

Seems fair.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Red sword infantry, red mage infantry, green mage cavalry, blue(?) lance cavalry.

Female cavs were sword-oriented in New Mystery, alas. But hey, colour-stacking!

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

She has a lance in her artwork, which is what I was judging by.

She had artwork? Oh, original Mystery.
Can be either way, I suppose. She did start with a steel sword in New Mystery though.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She had artwork? Oh, original Mystery.
Can be either way, I suppose. She did start with a steel sword in New Mystery though.

https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/5/5f/Cecil.png/revision/latest?cb=20170507190447

...At the very least, it could be either way. Which makes it exciting.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

I hope that turns into a Killer Lance+.  Regardless, good luck~!

Hee hee hee

She doesn't enough SP, but the WHOLE reason it took this long was just so that I could have EVERYTHING all at once

I 5 star'd a Catria just to give it to her!

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've never seen anything more beautiful in my  life

I KNOW RIGHT!?!!?

6 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If nothing else, all signs point to her having ridiculous amounts of res (namely the fact that she has Glacies and also her Atk Ploy skill), so chances are she'll be the anti-green mage you've been looking for. The real struggle will be pulling her within that sea of reds (3 reds in one banner GG). I wish you luck, friend. 

Well, Klein exists and he has Glacies with his 24 neutral resistance and F!Corrin has Draconic Aura despite having 27 neutral attack. I think both have it to reference their character; Corrin has Dragon Fang in Fates and Klein has an ice affinity.

Anyway, considering there are 2 other reds and I'm specifically looking for a red mage, I'm really leaning towards skipping the banner in hopes Katarina is a 4* to 5* summon so I can try to get her or any freaking red mage normally or hoping the next GHB probably after Legion -- I really do not meet another green, thank you very much, game -- is a red mage. Also, my dumb luck will give me Alm, Karel, or Ryoma and I'd be like "Dude, you're not even a part of this banner!" Or more likely, I get Julia and a bunch of other newly summoned greens...

Well, has anyone played New Mystery and used Katarina? Kind of want to compare that to her stats when they're posted after her release. You'll be able to break my soul even more by telling me she's fast or something. :P