Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Oh.

Oh my...

Fun fact: I still haven't beaten 11-5 on Lunatic period yet.

Pretty sure I had to use a Light's Blessing to beat it.

Also, why did they stop giving them? It's impossible to get any now without using My Nintendo points.

Just now, KongDude said:

Also, why did they stop giving them? It's impossible to get any now without using My Nintendo points.

I was wondering the same. My legit theory is they just forgot about them.  They were releasing them regularly through quests until they just stopped.  I don't get why, it's not like we could use them for GHBs.

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I haven't gotten that far in Echoes yet. Which Heroes map is this one?

I will say that the defense tiles do a good job of replicating the annoyance of the "Tile" tiles in the Echoes version. Seriously, why do the "Tile" tiles give +20 Avoid?

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Maybe they realized that this was a way to get us to spend our valuable orbs instead.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

theres a reason i used to say "i'd let her staffbot me anytime"

Used to....

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I had issues with it for weeks.  Then I realized my Lloyd DC could pretty much solo it.  I actually had been using Lloyd in my previous attemps, I was just having him die to the one person who could beat him.

You pretty much need a highres, physical attacker for that map.  It is defnitly the hardest one.

At the very least, the only trouble it gives me in Training is trying to get my target unit to kill things.

Though 'physical attacker' might help. I have literal Blade Emblem, which might explain the lack of success.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Maybe they realized that this was a way to get us to spend our valuable orbs instead.

Used to....

She would one shot me through WTD and Triangle Adept now :(

@phineas81707 Blue blade + repos break that map if you have anti Boey measure. I actually Blade Emblemed that with Gunter back then

Edited by JSND

18 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

-Atk Ike works just fine for me! His attack is still high enough for heavy blade to trigger on most enemies. Especially with Threaten Attack 3 and all but glueing him to Soren or a dancer with Hone Attack 3. 

I think your right about Chrom's res being unsalvageable. 20 as a +Res 5* is kind of pathetic. If I don't get another Chrom I'll probably end up just trying to maximize his damage dealing potential as much as possible with Death Blow or something similar. 

That's pretty good! Naturally, -atk is not a preferable bane on anyone not a healer, I guess, but I guess I'm all right with it on characters whose attack is so high that it won't make too big of a difference.

Oh man, 20 res at +res 5-star? That is ... just one more than neutral Lucina has at res, it's pretty bad. But yeah, I guess his natural HP is high enough already so he'd do all right with an attack-increasing move?

You know, with the announcement that this month's Tempest Trials is Echoes-themed and with Boey being a full bonus unit, I'm really glad I pulled him now even if I didn't get Sakura. And Mae got darting blow from a spare Florina earlier today and is level 40 5-star so I think I'm good to go here!

Dang it i have no Echoes units..

hoping I get lucky

At least i have trained Sharena in my main but my other account only has her halfway to 4 star. Hope i get lucky in a few days (also Tobin is random but i would have preferred Gray)

also i should really finish Echoes..

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Blade + repos break every map xD

Hey it doesn't break Legion!

Legion is Etrurian Scum showtime

@SatsumaFSoysoy She fucking deals 46 damage to a Xander

Its moments like that that make me realize Leo is way better than Xander

@phineas81707 It was meant to picture that a Blade Emblem can singlehandedly win that map not neccesarily that you need to run Horse Blade specifically

The idea is you take out Cellica instantly, Repos, then make some line to take out Bruno. Then you can use the Wall Breaker strats for the rest of the map

Edited by JSND

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That's pretty good! Naturally, -atk is not a preferable bane on anyone not a healer, I guess, but I guess I'm all right with it on characters whose attack is so high that it won't make too big of a difference.

Oh man, 20 res at +res 5-star? That is ... just one more than neutral Lucina has at res, it's pretty bad. But yeah, I guess his natural HP is high enough already so he'd do all right with an attack-increasing move?

You know, with the announcement that this month's Tempest Trials is Echoes-themed and with Boey being a full bonus unit, I'm really glad I pulled him now even if I didn't get Sakura. And Mae got darting blow from a spare Florina earlier today and is level 40 5-star so I think I'm good to go here!

Just about anything other than -Ark would definitely have been preferable, but it is fairly simple to work around on Ike. And hey, I'm a college student I can't spend buckets if money on this game so I have to take what I can get and just be happy when I can get my favorites at all!(lookin at you Jaffar. Why do you elude me??)

Yeah egad Chrom! And I thought Seliph's natural res was bad! I think he'll do alright with some extra damage boosts. His natural attack is already 53 with Falchion so sticking death blow or fury (whichever I get fodder for first) should do the trick!

Your previously disappointing pull has turned out to have a massive silver lining! I'm really excited about Boey being a bonus unit! I just hope I'll be able to upgrade him to 5* before the end of the event! I kind of can't believe it I have all the 40% units except for Faye, although my Mae is 4* and currently untrained :P. Your Mae is going to have one heck of a time!

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Just about anything other than -Ark would definitely have been preferable, but it is fairly simple to work around on Ike. And hey, I'm a college student I can't spend buckets if money on this game so I have to take what I can get and just be happy when I can get my favorites at all!(lookin at you Jaffar. Why do you elude me??)

Yeah egad Chrom! And I thought Seliph's natural res was bad! I think he'll do alright with some extra damage boosts. His natural attack is already 53 with Falchion so sticking death blow or fury (whichever I get fodder for first) should do the trick!

Your previously disappointing pull has turned out to have a massive silver lining! I'm really excited about Boey being a bonus unit! I just hope I'll be able to upgrade him to 5* before the end of the event! I kind of can't believe it I have all the 40% units except for Faye, although my Mae is 4* and currently untrained :P. Your Mae is going to have one heck of a time!

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

I haven't spent any money on this game either! Honestly, the game is somewhat akin to gambling, and if I wanted to gamble I'd rather just go to Las Vegas than gamble on a phone game XD Good luck getting Jaffar, 5-star only favorites are such a pain.

Ah, Chrom's natural attack is really that high? Alfonse and Sanaki are both tied for the strongest on my team right now with 51 attack, so I guess Chrom is going to surpass them in raw attack at some point.

Haha, it's not that I was disappointed to get Boey, I just wasn't expecting to get him and didn't know what to do with his awkward nature! But yeah, it's pretty nice of Boey to show up just in time to give me a second option other than Mae for the tempest. She's definitely going to have fun destroying everything, though, all I need to do is give her a different skill besides blue tome experience, and I can call her complete.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I haven't spent any money on this game either! Honestly, the game is somewhat akin to gambling, and if I wanted to gamble I'd rather just go to Las Vegas than gamble on a phone game XD Good luck getting Jaffar, 5-star only favorites are such a pain.

Ah, Chrom's natural attack is really that high? Alfonse and Sanaki are both tied for the strongest on my team right now with 51 attack, so I guess Chrom is going to surpass them in raw attack at some point.

Haha, it's not that I was disappointed to get Boey, I just wasn't expecting to get him and didn't know what to do with his awkward nature! But yeah, it's pretty nice of Boey to show up just in time to give me a second option other than Mae for the tempest. She's definitely going to have fun destroying everything, though, all I need to do is give her a different skill besides blue tome experience, and I can call her complete.

On chrom yeah

37 Natural Base Attack. If +ATK he reach 40. He's Top 3 strongest character in the game(naturally he's only below Cherche and Effie. With extra factors added in, Hector is stronger than him, and Frederick tied with him)