Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Spoilers for the new Story Chapter 12

Hide contents

Did anyone not see the Bruno is Zacharis twist coming?

"twist" is being a little generous honestly

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It just dawned on me that Clive shares the same lance and B-skill as his sister Clair. That's kind of cute like Clair looked up to Clive and maybe he taught or helped refine her skill with using lances, so she ends up using the same kinds of lances and with a similar fighting style as him. I wonder if they'll do other stuff like that for the other characters who have siblings or people who've influenced them that would give them similar skills or something.

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I actually thought they made it so obvious to set up a fake out. Bruno, somehow aware of Zacharias, kills him then makes the Askr twins believe he is a possessed Zacharias, dropping their guard around him. When the Celica chapter came with the ritual thing, I held out hope because they emphasize that it wouldn't work if Bruno was dead. But instead, Zacharias answers the call, and the possibility of a fake out seemed much smaller.

Oh well. We joke about the Heroes plot, but I'm not yet ready to call it the most predictable twist in a Fire Emblem game.

Got 5* Tobin! Time to stop doing more than three TT runs a day, which should be enough for 40k by the end.

I decided to check and apparently the 4* Reinhardt I pulled while going for Delthea is +Atk, -HP. I'm not interested in putting 20k feathers into a character I already have at 5* just for a merge and a better boon, especially since I haven't even been using Reinhardt that much lately, but that's interesting to note.

Sorry for interrupting all of you but, can someone check this

Is it my imagination or Leon looks very small in the castle?

tumblr_ot1vttVDJ61rql8cco1_540.png

At first I thought that it was because he was near to Leo and his horse, but the other infantry characters are here too, and I still think he looks very small... I feel that my mind is playing with my perception

Edited by SniperGYS

Maybe his clothes are just less bulky than the others.

Also, Leo is next to Leon. And the best part is, you have no idea which one I'm referring to as what.

The double SP weekends are convenient, but planning around them is a bit annoying. I hit enough feathers to upgrade Zephiel a few days ago, but I've been holding off because I want to train him during the double SP bonus. For the same reason, I timed my rate of TT play to hit 30k for Tobin today and have to wait until tomorrow to start training him and Delthea.

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

The double SP weekends are convenient, but planning around them is a bit annoying. I hit enough feathers to upgrade Zephiel a few days ago, but I've been holding off because I want to train him during the double SP bonus. For the same reason, I timed my rate of TT play to hit 30k for Tobin today and have to wait until tomorrow to start training him and Delthea.

Am I the only one who never has an SP problem?

By the time I get all the units I need to SI a unit, said unit usually has like 2000 SP.

34 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Am I the only one who never has an SP problem?

By the time I get all the units I need to SI a unit, said unit usually has like 2000 SP.

I'm surprised you have that much. Once I've spent a while doing TT with a unit, they usually end up with plenty of SP to spare, but before that point, things can be pretty tight. I recently 5*ed Gwendolyn and while using her as a main in TT has let her learn basically all the rest of the skills I want on her (including replacements for some old skills), she still hasn't started working on her A slot. Zephiel is in a pretty similar situation, and while I'm sure they'll both have more SP than they need eventually, I'd rather not waste a chance to expedite things.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm surprised you have that much. Once I've spent a while doing TT with a unit, they usually end up with plenty of SP to spare, but before that point, things can be pretty tight. I recently 5*ed Gwendolyn and while using her as a main in TT has let her learn basically all the rest of the skills I want on her (including replacements for some old skills), she still hasn't started working on her A slot. Zephiel is in a pretty similar situation, and while I'm sure they'll both have more SP than they need eventually, I'd rather not waste a chance to expedite things.

To be fair most of the time I'm training 3* units to level 40, promoting, level 40, promoting, level 40 which is a ton of SP.  And I don't spend SP on skills I know I'll replace in the future.

Blegh. The more I tinker around in the simulator the more this +ATK/-SPD Nature for Delthea annoys me. Neutral Delthea with Fury build is almost identical to DB3/LB3 Delthea except now she's overkilling everyone she was barely oneshotting before, which means she's probably killing characters from the trials with beefed up stats. I told myself this was her 3rd best nature probably to cloud the fact that -SPD is a horrible boon that, unlike -ATK, can't be salvaged with Fury or LnD. Struggles will continue unfortunately. In the meantime I basically have blue tome Julia, except I don't like Julia.

Was going to use the next 20+ orbs on the summer banner but at this point I may snipe blues/reds on Alm's banner again in hopes for a better Delthea (and trying again for Gray).

Ogma ate my chance at Gray when he showed up... but he's pretty much one of his best natures at +SPD/-RES. What's this guy want? Wo Dao+? and Fury/LnD? I have more than enough Sword units, but the way I see it, he's *5, he's one of his best natures, and he's essentially 2000 Feathers from HM.

Edited by Zeo

31 minutes ago, r_n said:

Is there a post someone can point me to that breaks down the stat spreads of the new characters? Seems kind of spread all over.

Not sure if there already was one.

Delthea: 33 HP, 36 Atk, 34 Spd, 13 Def, 31 Res;
      Gray: 43 HP, 35 Atk, 32 Spd, 30 Def, 22 Res;
      Leon: 39 HP, 34 Atk, 30 Spd, 30 Def, 15 Res;
Mathilda: 35 HP, 29 Atk, 32 Spd, 24 Def, 34 Res;
    Saber: 40 HP, 31 Atk, 33 Spd, 32 Def, 22 Res;
    Sonya: 36 HP, 33 Atk, 31 Spd, 15 Def, 32 Res;
      Clive: 45 HP, 33 Atk, 25 Spd, 32 Def, 19 Res;
    Berkut: 43 HP, 34 Atk, 22 Spd, 31 Def, 24 Res.

Edited by Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just put Dragon Fang on Delthea and all your troubles will go away

I love the power, but what's the point of that skill if she'll never use it? I've plenty of Sophias to spare.

That being said. With Dragon Fang she literally ORKO's the entire cast even with Fury (Minus Emerald Axes). Neato.

Edited by Zeo

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I love the power, but what's the point of that skill if she'll never use it? I've plenty of Sophias to spare.

That being said. With Dragon Fang she literally ORKO's the entire cast (Minus Emerald Axes). Neato.

I've kept Dragon Fang on my Julia all this time, because I rely on her so much, especially vs Dire Thunder, that she can actually get it charged up even in Arena fights. Dragon Fang is also great in Tempest for brute forcing past stat inflation. You can't do anything about 35 true damage.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure if there already was one.

Maybe that was a pun.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

The cynic in me thinks it's because then, they'd have to give him art, and then the data-miners would reveal the big secret before we played the game and ruin the surprise.

Then it would be impossible to release him without announcing it beforehand.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hide contents

Seriously speaking I saw that coming since Zacharias was first brought up by the siblings.

Also damn Saber is so good against colorless.

27 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Seriously speaking I saw that coming since Zacharias was first brought up by the siblings.

Also damn Saber is so good against colorless.

I saw it coming for the most part.

Yet, a part of me thought it couldn't be the case, because it would be too obvious.  FE games are notorious for having obvious plotlines...but not that obvious.  Even Lyon was less predictable.  

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I saw it coming for the most part.

Yet, a part of me thought it couldn't be the case, because it would be too obvious.  FE games are notorious for having obvious plotlines...but not that obvious.  Even Lyon was less predictable.  

Yeah, it was pretty obvious. That being said, I'm still pretty intrigued on where this might go next. I'm hoping Chapter 13 isn't too far away.

34 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Yeah, it was pretty obvious. That being said, I'm still pretty intrigued on where this might go next. I'm hoping Chapter 13 isn't too far away.

With that 'cliff hanger', I expect one from the next banner or sooner.

Otherwise people would forget what's going on.

Edited by Lushen

Calling it now, when a Dawn Brigade banner pops up, Edward will come with Life and Death and Axebreaker and he'll be the *4 recipient of the skill.

Watch. The guy was made of glass with ridiculous offenses in his game, it'll be true to form here.