MASU'S A MISER!!!

DeSu

Lol. This topic was good for a few laughs.

Though I think I'd have to side with Masu here. If you take all the items, you're bound to be betrayed. Be glad that they can't friendly fire.

Lol. This topic was good for a few laughs.

Though I think I'd have to side with Masu here. If you take all the items, you're bound to be betrayed. Be glad that they can't friendly fire.

I could set it to battle mode, then all of my awesome mage spells with wide radius would kill him with the enemies XD

I could set it to battle mode, then all of my awesome mage spells with wide radius would kill him with the enemies XD

Lol. DO IT! DO IT! And video tape it too! XD

I've had similar problems with people in Gauntlet. It's quite annoying. And it even turns us against eachother in friendship. Lol.

Lol. DO IT! DO IT! And video tape it too! XD

I've had similar problems with people in Gauntlet. It's quite annoying. And it even turns us against eachother in friendship. Lol.

OH SHIT DONT EVEN BRING UP GAUNTLENT. God I remember all of the shit thats happened since back in 5th grade!

OH SHIT DONT EVEN BRING UP GAUNTLENT. God I remember all of the shit thats happened since back in 5th grade!

Lol. I played it with my old roomate and two of our friends up at school, and it was pretty much the deciding moment that made me hate the bastard.

The other two dudes I was impartial to thereafter.

Lol. I played it with my old roomate and two of our friends up at school, and it was pretty much the deciding moment that made me hate the bastard.

The other two dudes I was impartial to thereafter.

*remembers how many items my "friends",cousins and sister stole from me................*

That and EXP. <_< Which I don't think is even possible!

PSh a fucking experience death had me cornered, I had no magic, and my fucking cousins left me for some GOD DAMN FOOD. WHAT THE FUCK. If my sister wasnt there i would have been fucked more than i was.

PSh a fucking experience death had me cornered, I had no magic, and my fucking cousins left me for some GOD DAMN FOOD. WHAT THE FUCK. If my sister wasnt there i would have been fucked more than i was.

I think Guantlet could be fun if each player had their own screen and everything was split evenly. EXP, Food, and money.

But that's just me.

Masu is a liar!! I only took items that I could use, since I'm the only physical fighter. I even give him fricking mp items!! And all does is whine like a bitch about me taking items. I just open boxes. <_<