About the skinship minigame...

js394

Do we know how exactly it was disabled in the NA and EU versions? Was the data just dummied out like the swimsuits, or was it completely removed (I find this unlikely)? I've been browsing through the romFS of the american and japanese versions today to see if I can figure out what they did with it but I still haven't located it. I'll post if I find anything. 

For anyone more knowledgable on 3ds hacking - could the minigame be disabled by the exeFS/code.bin? If so I'm definitely looking in the wrong place.

It was probabbly just deleted or put in an impossible to reach area. Such as in Pokemon Emerald, there is a room blocked by a plant, and the only way to get there is by hacking. (There is a man in there that asks you how you got in there, I think he also tells you to go buy the game, and then the .ROM file crashes) So it might be something like that. I'm actually kinda curious if any of the accesiories unlocked by leveling hearts in the tree house, are stil in the game.

11 minutes ago, Christianguy7 said:

It was probabbly just deleted or put in an impossible to reach area. Such as in Pokemon Emerald, there is a room blocked by a plant, and the only way to get there is by hacking. (There is a man in there that asks you how you got in there, I think he also tells you to go buy the game, and then the .ROM file crashes) So it might be something like that. I'm actually kinda curious if any of the accesiories unlocked by leveling hearts in the tree house, are stil in the game.

They are (as far as I know).

You still unlock the hearts, it just skips the minigame.

Well this is interesting...

Untitled.png

That's the same file - left is from the japanese version (the fan translation) and right is from the us version. I'm guessing it has something to do with the removed stuff... 

Edited by joesteve1914