What artists would you like to be in the game?

Midori Mage

I'm a little surprised no one made a topic like this already.

Anyway, a variety of artists are doing characters in the game, and I'm curious as to who you want.

Personally, the artists I would like in the game are (links are to some of their work/profile):

Wada Arco. (Note: some art in link is a tad NSFW) She's one of my favorite Fate artists and has done work for the series before. Like that one DLC Michaiah (which in my opinion wasn't too bad) and one of the Flora Cipher artworks.

AKIRA. Their art is really nice and has a unique and distinct style to it.

Jun Mochizuki. The creator of Pandora Hearts, aka one of my favorite manga due to it's well, everything honestly. Her art is just great.

Despite the low chances of some of these artists, I still have hope! Anyway, say who you'd like here!

Edited by Midori Mage

Me

I'd like to see some of Hidari's work. Her work so far I've seen in Echoes is gorgeous and I'd like to see her on some of the Judgral characters, too (cough ayra)

22 minutes ago, Reloaded said:

Fuzichoco and mayo. The former consistently makes fantastic art for FE0, and the latter's works can really stand out when it wants to.

Mayo's confirmed. Her(?) Jeorge was in the trailers.

I'm just gonna list two of my favorites, DaisukeIzuka and Hagiya Kaoru.  The former has issues with too many details, but I'm a sucker for it.  The latter has a. . .distinctive style that I've grown to love.

I want the Cipher artist that did the Shanna art that I'm using as an avi to do something.  It's 紺藤ココン/Kokon Konfuzi.  I think their art is really nice.

Edit: Oh, and the artist for Hasha no Tsurugi/Champion's sword, 山田孝太郎/Koutarou Yamada.  He did some of the Elibe cards for Cipher too.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

25 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

To be honest, I wouldn't mind to see Ko Takeuchi(Rhythm heaven) or Akihiko Yoshida doing an art of a FE character for this game.

i've never even played rhythm heaven but I have seen his twitter and that man is a fucking god how does he make such beautiful looking memes

i would totally be up for it 

4 hours ago, Freyjadour said:

Mayo. Mayo is the best artist from Cipher, as the Whitewings and Hinoka clearly show.

And Mayo's in this game!  Check out the FE Artists thread for more details!

20 hours ago, pianime94 said:

I would like a character drawn by pako, NOCO, VOFAN and Mel Kishida.

A Ninian drawn by Mel Kishida would be awesome.

Call me crazy but I'd like Tite Kubo to draw Shiro. 

I would like to see some Tetsuya Tashiro. He is the illustrator for the Manga Akame ga Kill. And man, I do like his style a lot.

Edited by Ycine

Raita.

Just joking, just joking people! You can lay down your pitchforks!

I would love to see Pako draw some characters in the game, F/GO has introduced me to his art, and i must say their art is pretty damn fantastic.