Eyyyy!

IV-Red

Yoooo everyone!

I sure have missed game communities. With the FE saga growin as much as it has lately, I've had a real need to do SOMETHING besides waiting and playing-- so here I am! I'm an old-school FE fan, my favorite game in the series (and the one I believe was the peak of FE in terms of plot and interestingness just eternal love from me) is Radiant Dawn, my first language is spanish (I'm chilean so be forgiving about grammar and spelling mistakes, 'kay?), I'm 25 annndddd uh... I guess I could say I'm an artist!

For over a year now I've been leading Fire Emblem roleplay groups here and there, and it's given me an opportunity to do a lot of FE-style sprite work. I'm hoping to share my sprites with you guys, and maybe look around the fangames section to see if I can get involved or help with anythin. I'm still lookin around and I'm preeeetty slow when entering a new place or community or site or such, so I'm gonna tiptoe around till I get a hang of where and how I should do my thing.

Guess that's all for now! See y'all around!