I got Skill fodder, I got skill fodder. 
New Tharja has shown up which is perfect (3rd summon), now I must decide if I kill takumi to give henry Close Counter and fodder of the full level of her skill to someone else or if I give Henry CC and the 2nd level of her skill 

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More summons...

~Samurai 5*, +def -res. Maybe I can fodder off Physic+...

~Soren 5*, +def -spd god I'm sick of typing this nature...

~WE!Lissa, +Atk -Def. Could be worse.

~WE!Lissa, +Res -Def...

~Mae, +atk -def, finally a GOOD pity breaking Mae!

~Delthea, +spd -res... You little... I'd strangle you but you have everything going in your favor... Grrrr...

~WE!Tharja, +Hp -Spd. Could be better, but hey least it isn't +spd like I originally thought.

Well I have 84 Orbs saved up for this so hopefully I can get Lissa or Chrom but I’m fine as long as I get a seasonal unit.

Spoiler

801D94C8-A0C4-436E-911B-D45A2E37DD3C.thumb.jpeg.d3c0abc18f143d0a5bd2f8ed066cca4f.jpeg

Well the Christmas knights appeared so... close enough? Finally have an Abel at least

Spoiler

BF9EA70A-07C6-4C4A-92EF-97A6E5C9688D.thumb.jpeg.9ee9e3b3d01a50cd879f88ba0d132e4f.jpeg

Tharja came home! I was too excited and forgot to screenshot the other pulls in this session but nothing else of note came from this. 49 orbs remain

Spoiler

8EF9FE28-9D18-4CD4-B20B-0DA9E5F3F09B.thumb.jpeg.e622271761cb1dd56b4852ad34d1fba9.jpeg

The game really wants to give me red units. Debating whether I should just pull for greens at this point since I don’t really care for Robin

Spoiler

ED6DD846-883E-4B0A-9573-4C8ADD3FB58A.thumb.jpeg.a9ea2c5ddc18e9dfeaa38ae5d8a6f1ec.jpeg

I got greedy and now I have an Elise as punishment (Couldn’t it have been a Jaffar at least? He’s the reason I still go for colorless) Oh well I guess that’s the game’s way of telling me I should start pulling on greens only.

I still have 9 orbs but I’ll wait till I get more because I’m sure as soon as I summon with less than 20 all the orbs will be green.

On 12/17/2017 at 11:38 PM, Aera said:

I used 112 orbs.

Reveal hidden contents

My results:

Christmas!Chrom +Spd -Res

Christmas!Chrom +Res -Def

Christmas!Chrom +HP -Spd

Christmas!Robin +Def -HP

Christmas!Robin +HP -Atk

Christmas!Robin +Res -Atk

Chirstmas!Lissa +Res -Spd

And the rest will be inherited skills! I finally got Klein, lmao.

I checked all three Robins again, and all of them are - Attack. (‘:

Edited by Aera

I normally don't pull from seasonal banners (aside from the dancer one), but I was feeling pretty good today and getting into the Christmas spirit, so on an impulse, I went and did a full pull, after already taking my free pull earlier (4* Sheena). Very glad I did.

Spoiler

4btM7Vp.png

Lissa is +HP, -DEF, Faye is +SPD, -RES. Lissa was the character I wanted most from the banner, mainly because I like her art and I married her in my first Awakening playthrough, so I'm glad I managed to get her. Might have to take one of my reds off of my ragtag armour team so I can actually use her. Ironically, I pulled Christmas Lissa so quickly, and yet I've never managed to pull a regular Lissa, I only have the free ones from the Hero Battles. Not sure what I'm gonna do with my dupe Faye yet. Firesweeps are apparently good, but my only other 5* archer is another Faye, so that's not gonna work. Might just merge her, but I'll hold onto her for now in case I decide to do something else with her.

Edited by C. Turtle
Image was large, so I spoiler tagged it.

Did a last minute pull for the Fates banner, to either try and get a Shiro for my main account or a better natured one for the second account (who is -Atk).

Main account had no blues, so I picked red and got a 4 star Fir. Okay, one last pull and I will be down to 25 orbs..1 blue and...

tumblr_p15i1htSR91qcrdmuo1_250.png

Finally I got the little cheese of Hoshido! I feel your pain of Shiro taking his time to come @Cute Chao! At least I have him in my main account now, although he is struck with the curse of +Res/-Spd. But at least I was really happy he finally came! It only took 2 pitybreakers (one of them being a fellow -Spd Azura) but I couldn't stop smiling that my last chance summon worked!

Still it sucks how my favourite characters get me bad natures.

Sadly I had to leave the 3.50% on my second account. At least I got a new unit with Oscar who is +HP/-Res which isn't bad at all.

So yeah overall, I had the most 5 stars and pitybreakers from the Fates banner. Soleil, Azura, Shiro (all -Spd) and Cordelia in my main account while I had Shiro, Ephraim and Clair in my second account.

As for the new banner- both accounts gave me 2 reds, 1 green and 2 colourless for my first sessions.

Main account gave me a 3 star Cecilia, and more importantly a better Cain (+Atk/-Def compared to current +Res/-Atk) ! Now i can finally fodder WoM 3! Although not sure if I should give it to Axura who has WoM 2 or normal Azura who doesn't have it yet...

Second account gave me a 3 star Arthur, a Draug and a neutral Cain! More Cains are always nice!

Looks like one half of the Christma Knights gave me some good fodder luck for the Christmas banner!

I did try sniping for greens but with my limited orbs I didn't really get anything good out of it.

Edited by mcsilas

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Did a last minute pull for the Fates banner, to either try and get a Shiro for my main account or a better natured one for the second account (who is -Atk).

Main account had no blues, so I picked red and got a 4 star Fir. Okay, one last pull and I will be down to 25 orbs..1 blue and...

tumblr_p15i1htSR91qcrdmuo1_250.png

Finally I got the little cheese of Hoshido! I feel your pain of Shiro taking his time to come @Cute Chao! At least I have him in my main account now, although he is struck with the curse of +Res/-Spd. But at least I was really happy he finally came! It only took 2 pitybreakers (one of them being a fellow -Spd Azura) but I couldn't stop smiling that my last chance summon worked!

Still it sucks how my favourite characters get me bad natures.

Sadly I had to leave the 3.50% on my second account. At least I got a new unit with Oscar who is +HP/-Res which isn't bad at all.

So yeah overall, I had the most 5 stars and pitybreakers from the Fates banner. Soleil, Azura, Shiro (all -Spd) and Cordelia in my main account while I had Shiro, Ephraim and Clair in my second account.

Main account gave me a 3 star Cecilia, and more importantly a better Cain (+Atk/-Def compared to current +Res/-Atk) ! Now i can finally fodder WoM 3! Although not sure if I should give it to Axura who has WoM 2 or normal Azura who doesn't have it yet...

Second account gave me a 3 star Arthur, a Draug and a neutral Cain! More Cains are always nice!

Looks like one half of the Christma Knights gave me some good fodder luck for the Christmas banner!

Glad to hear you finally got him :D

It was a painful thing for sure.

I decided to go for it on the Xmas banner. My decision was that I would spend my orbs going for Robin and Chrom up until the end of the banner but I wasn't going to spend additional money.

My first round of pulls (not the freebie but orb 3) got me a Christmas Robin, to my immense surprise. Definitely happy with that, but continued to pull for a Christmas Chrom.

With very, very few greens, I wasn't feeling hopeful. I had just under 100 orbs and I was nearing the end. Did one last pull with 11ish orbs (that number rings a bell) and got two greens on the last one. Chose the first and got the lovely Christmas Chrom popping out in a very pleasant surprise :D

Done with this banner and definitely not complaining.

For those interested, my free pull was actually Jagen xD

I got a Klein along the way, too, and a 3* Gunther, but no other fodder of note. Made sure not to go near any of the copious amount of reds that showed up.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Glad to hear you finally got him :D

It was a painful thing for sure.

I decided to go for it on the Xmas banner. My decision was that I would spend my orbs going for Robin and Chrom up until the end of the banner but I wasn't going to spend additional money.

My first round of pulls (not the freebie but orb 3) got me a Christmas Robin, to my immense surprise. Definitely happy with that, but continued to pull for a Christmas Chrom.

With very, very few greens, I wasn't feeling hopeful. I had just under 100 orbs and I was nearing the end. Did one last pull with 11ish orbs (that number rings a bell) and got two greens on the last one. Chose the first and got the lovely Christmas Chrom popping out in a very pleasant surprise :D

Done with this banner and definitely not complaining.

For those interested, my free pull was actually Jagen xD

I got a Klein along the way, too, and a 3* Gunther, but no other fodder of note. Made sure not to go near any of the copious amount of reds that showed up.

Oooh, nice that you got your guys without too much pain or pitybreakers! Yeah I had a green orb not showing up problem, too but I'm not under 20 orbs so I'll have to save now anyway. Still happy I pulled red and finally got a Christmas Cain miracle in both accounts haha (both on the first summon)

Hmm now that I think about it... I think I used about 70-80 orbs to try and get Shiro in my main. Four 5 stars out of those isn't too bad of a result, although that's mostly from sniping. I hadn't pulled blue in a while anyway (thanks 8% banner) so I did get some useful Shannas, Jagens and Subakis to replenish my barracks.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh, nice that you got your guys without too much pain or pitybreakers! Yeah I had a green orb not showing up problem, too but I'm not under 20 orbs so I'll have to save now anyway. Still happy I pulled red and finally got a Christmas Cain miracle in both accounts haha (both on the first summon)

Hmm now that I think about it... I think I used about 70-80 orbs to try and get Shiro in my main. Four 5 stars out of those isn't too bad of a result, although that's mostly from sniping. I hadn't pulled blue in a while anyway (thanks 8% banner) so I did get some useful Shannas, Jagens and Subakis to replenish my barracks.

I used nearly 200 orbs to get Shiro, I think, with no pity breakers or anything. It was painful. And that was after using at least a hundred or more to get Siegbert. I feel these two are to make up for it xD

I hope you get them if you want them :) Glad to hear you got some useful fodder.

Edited by Cute Chao

I decided I would buy 75 orbs just once because this game has given me more entertainment than any full price game and I sniped robin and got nothing... Never buying orbs again that sucked 

Edited by Mackc2

I've managed to get about 100 orbs, and I wanted to save too.... but if rumours are true I'm not that lucky and have to likely pull for a 40%. Worse, Tharja has RTome Valour and CC so I'm obviously interested in that as a unit but it's even nuder Tharja. So lucky me.

4 Red, 1 Green (Does the game know and want to make me cry?)

3* Lon'qu (I have been getting too many 3* units to think the percentages are right lately.), 4* A!Tiki (I could probably make every joke. I'll leave it at that. +Atk/-Res any good?), 3* Draug (Ward Armour fodder is alright I guess), 3* Laslow (.....It's Axebreaker I guess?), 3* Cherche (Her Nature's +Res, so no point)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Hinata (Fury's neat), 4* Wendy (AND THE WENDY STRIKES BACK. +Def/-HP, not worth much), 4* Est (Trash the unit, though she does have merge uses. She's -Atk so of course I would), 4* Tailtiu (+Atk/-Res. I wish it were -Def), 4* Gaius (aka marge fodder)

3.5% so far.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Tharja (Not the one I'm looking for, and I have a great natured one. So inheritance it is), 4* Peri (I was concerned for a second. +Res/-HP. Threaten Def is nice), 4* Oscar (A -Spd Oscar? Lacebreaker fodder!), 4* Sheena (+Def/-Atk, so fodder she is), 4* Merric (+Spd/-Res. I need to figure out which Merric is better between +Atk or +Spd)

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (Well crap)

5* Lachesis (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

She is possibly worse than Peri. +HP/-Atk. I think I'm going to pass Physic+ and Absorb+ then), 3* Oboro (Meh I guess), 4* Subaki (Well it's alright as fodder +Def/-Res), 4* Donnel (Well, this is meh), 4* Clair ()

This is depressing to watch. I pull 5* Lachesis of all things as a risk dodger. Well crap.

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I used nearly 200 orbs to get Shiro, I think, with no pity breakers or anything. It was painful. And that was after using at least a hundred or more to get Siegbert. I feel these two are to make up for it xD

I hope you get them if you want them :) Glad to hear you got some useful fodder.

Oh wow 200.. I don't think my f2p orbs ever reached that number lol

But yeah it's good to get him while he was still a focus- since he wasn't demoted to 4 star (not that I expected him to be)

I'll just merge him to a better one if I ever get to randomly pull him again

At least you had Siegbert, too since he is 5 star only as well. But yeah enjoy your Christmas guys! haha

After 100+ orbs I only got 5* Roderick and Ogma pity breaker. I'm a bit salty, but since I'm F2P it feels better.
While now I'm only looking for Tharja and will stop pulling as soon as I get her , it baffles me that I play since the launch week and Nowi only showed up 2 times and my merge count on her does not see an improvement for a looong time.

27 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I decided I would buy 75 orbs just once because this game has given me more entertainment than any full price game and I sniped robin and got nothing... Never buying orbs again that sucked 

THats gacha - it can give you a lot or nothing at all. Thats why I am hoarding my orbs from now on and will only pull like 4 times a year.

27 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

THats gacha - it can give you a lot or nothing at all. Thats why I am hoarding my orbs from now on and will only pull like 4 times a year.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wow 200.. I don't think my f2p orbs ever reached that number lol

But yeah it's good to get him while he was still a focus- since he wasn't demoted to 4 star (not that I expected him to be)

I'll just merge him to a better one if I ever get to randomly pull him again

At least you had Siegbert, too since he is 5 star only as well. But yeah enjoy your Christmas guys! haha

I got Soliel first -.- I didn't want her at all but she pulled for me pretty quickly. Siegbert was the one I most wanted and I got him at -Atk, fml xD

Oh well. Can't complain overly. I'm fully expecting Robin and Chrom to be -Atk, though, to keep up my seasonal tradition ^.^

17 minutes ago, !Skydiver said:

After 100+ orbs I only got 5* Roderick and Ogma pity breaker. I'm a bit salty, but since I'm F2P it feels better.
While now I'm only looking for Tharja and will stop pulling as soon as I get her , it baffles me that I play since the launch week and Nowi only showed up 2 times and my merge count on her does not see an improvement for a looong time.

It took me until only a few months ago to get my very first male Corrin, despite regularly pulling on red. He just did not want to come for me, even though I really wanted him. He eventually pulled, and he's come along three more times since. Gacha is weird, but you will eventually get more Nowis :)

Good luck with getting Tharja ^.^

New Banner: Did 10 pulls (free one included) in four sessions.

• Session 2 gave me a Shiro,
  • Session 3 a WE!Tharja,
  • Session 4 a WE!Lissa

Even if Tharja is -ATK and I preferred a Robin, three new 5* units with 33 orbs is quite good. 

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It took me until only a few months ago to get my very first male Corrin, despite regularly pulling on red. He just did not want to come for me, even though I really wanted him. He eventually pulled, and he's come along three more times since. Gacha is weird, but you will eventually get more Nowis :)

Good luck with getting Tharja ^.^

Thanks!
Hope I didn't deplete my luck on the Halloween banner. That one gave me 4 ToD!Nowi and 1 ToD!Henry using only around 80 orbs.
I think that's why gacha is so addicting.

I posted my Envoys in that thread, but I'll share my interesting pulls here.

4*Cordelia
4*Soren(I wanna get a 4*+10 merge of him someday)
4*Lucas(Never a bad guy to get one of)
4*Seth(Easy fortress Def 3)
4*Soleil!

I didn't even know she came as a 4*. She was the only child in the children banner I was interested in art wise. She is simply adorable. Looks like she is +ATK/-HP, so I think she's a keeper.

I have to hope right?

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Marth (Well, I am actually desperate for Spur speed. He's +Atk/-Res though!), 4* Tharja (>Don't get for months
>Get 2 in the same banner with a special variant of said unit
>What is life? Either way, nature sucks, so fodder), 3* Selena (Reposition + TA. Neat), 4* Leon (Well, he has Ignis. Also -Atk), 4* Titania (...Shame her skills are eh, could have used her as useful fodder otherwise. -Spd too)

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (OH GOD NO)

3* Shanna (GOOD FODDER OH MY. +Atk/-Res too, which I would jump on if that bane wasn't awful), 3* M!Robin (Where's his red robe-in? He is a good nature at +Atk/-Res.... But my 5* version was my first 5* :P), 4* Clair (More Spur Spd. But she's +Atk/-Def too. My luck to get good IVs on units I want to fodder), 4* Oboro (It's her again. She's +HP/-Def though), 4* Saizo (+Res, Spur Spd, Sacrifice)

115 orbs. A freaking -Atk Lachesis for my troubles. Ho hum.

Edited by Dayni

My 20-ish orbs got me a second Delthea, +Spd -Hp, an improvement over my existing +Hp -Def. Going from 36 Hp to 30 Hp is kind of scary though. 

This marks the third straight new unit banner where I’ve failed to pull a focus. I’m really glad I promoted the Askr trio now.