10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

at least you got one! :)
that's how i do it. (though since i bought the 40 pack to get Lewyn, i can't go under 40 now ever hahaha). 
I'm trying to balance my budget so i can getsome more orbs for the end of the month (not for legendary just to have a decent base - that and hopefully NOT be attracted to banners so i can really save up. hopefully i hate the Legendary, and I get Axeura asap.

His Skill Proc art is so precious ;~;

Yeah, I'll probably be getting the Special Orb deal in October anyway to have enough for that banner so I'm gonna try to hold off from buying more Orbs ATM. Kinda hoping the Legendary isn't appealing to me either, OTL

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

His Skill Proc art is so precious ;~;

Yeah, I'll probably be getting the Special Orb deal in October anyway to have enough for that banner so I'm gonna try to hold off from buying more Orbs ATM. Kinda hoping the Legendary isn't appealing to me either, OTL

I always get the special deal. :)
though i want to get Halloween Nowi too so i have to be ver very patient (hopefully no Miiciah banners!)

Just now, daisy jane said:

oh lucky. got 20 and i got nothing good. 
(okay i lie. Erika. can't complain)

Always the way.  Though I am still reeling from the fact that I pulled Grima from his summoning focus banner, even though it was a while ago.  And he was the free pull as well :XD:

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Always the way.  Though I am still reeling from the fact that I pulled Grima from his summoning focus banner, even though it was a while ago.  And he was the free pull as well :XD:

i still am happy about my Green Dragoon free pull!
and Myrrh on like my 5th green pull that was rather sweet. 
I might actually spend some time on this banner.I don't wanna break my pity rate yet - but a dancing Shigure would be nice after Axeura. though.. Flora....

damnit the game "Gatcha'ed" me hahaha

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i still am happy about my Green Dragoon free pull!
and Myrrh on like my 5th green pull that was rather sweet. 
I might actually spend some time on this banner.I don't wanna break my pity rate yet - but a dancing Shigure would be nice after Axeura. though.. Flora....

damnit the game "Gatcha'ed" me hahaha

It gets us all.  Though I do hope to get regular Lucina one day.

Up to 1,260 total pulled units!

Spoiler

Gaius (+Res/-HP): I don't think he makes good fodder. . .

Libra (+Def/-Res): My first one~!  I'll take it!
Cherche (+Res/-Atk): I have lots of fodder uses for her~!
Chrom (+Atk/-Spd): HE'S GETTING A BRAVE SWORD.

Camilla (+Spd/-Def): I much prefer +Atk, but this is workable.
Soren (+Def/-HP): Fortify Res fodder it is!
Fir (+Def/-Res): That doesn't work on you!
Lilina (+Res/-Atk): Merge fodder it is?

Setsuna (+Atk/-Spd): Not quite, but at least the boon's good!

Beruka (+HP/-Res): She can pass Glimmer on to a future Lilina.
Bartre (+HP/-Def): WHY.
Ares (+HP/-Atk): YES MORE MERGE FODDER!  When I have the feathers, that is!
Tiki (+Res/-HP): Someone will appreciate Bonfire.
Sophia (+HP/-Spd): Not quite, but a second red -raven mage won't be wholly unwelcome!

Helbindi (+Spd/-Def): On just about any other unit, I'd be overjoyed.  Here, I am confused.  Helbindi's natural speed is utter trash, and his defenses are one of his high points.  I might slap Deflect Magic on him so he can safely tank Reinhardt (in which case his innate Guard is gonna be the best thing to ever happen).  He might be the ultimate bait unit or something.  Kinda tempted to give him Aether so he can heal as he goes, but the lack of QR in this build makes it less appealing.  I will need to think about this.

Since Helbindi was the one guy I was interested in, I'm calling it a good pull session!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Up to 1,260 total pulled units!

Reveal hidden contents

Gaius (+Res/-HP): I don't think he makes good fodder. . .

Libra (+Def/-Res): My first one~!  I'll take it!
Cherche (+Res/-Atk): I have lots of fodder uses for her~!
Chrom (+Atk/-Spd): HE'S GETTING A BRAVE SWORD.

Camilla (+Spd/-Def): I much prefer +Atk, but this is workable.
Soren (+Def/-HP): Fortify Res fodder it is!
Fir (+Def/-Res): That doesn't work on you!
Lilina (+Res/-Atk): Merge fodder it is?

Setsuna (+Atk/-Spd): Not quite, but at least the boon's good!

Beruka (+HP/-Res): She can pass Glimmer on to a future Lilina.
Bartre (+HP/-Def): WHY.
Ares (+HP/-Atk): YES MORE MERGE FODDER!  When I have the feathers, that is!
Tiki (+Res/-HP): Someone will appreciate Bonfire.
Sophia (+HP/-Spd): Not quite, but a second red -raven mage won't be wholly unwelcome!

Helbindi (+Spd/-Def): On just about any other unit, I'd be overjoyed.  Here, I am confused.  Helbindi's natural speed is utter trash, and his defenses are one of his high points.  I might slap Deflect Magic on him so he can safely tank Reinhardt (in which case his innate Guard is gonna be the best thing to ever happen).  He might be the ultimate bait unit or something.  Kinda tempted to give him Aether so he can heal as he goes, but the lack of QR in this build makes it less appealing.  I will need to think about this.

Since Helbindi was the one guy I was interested in, I'm calling it a good pull session!

Congrats on the pulls :):

Spent some orbs on the Performing Arts Banner for Performing Inigo, got pity broken by WT!Olwen, who +DEF, -Atk. Not even my luck is good with Pitybreakers. I probably won't use her because I already Guunthra, so what would Swift Sparrow be good for? I still have a month, so I'll still be pulling PA!Inigo.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

up to 4.00.
fingers crossed for at least 2 greens in my first summons tommorow and that it's Axeura. 
come ON AZURA (if the game loved me  i'd get Axeura, Flying Nino and someone awesome in the same summoning pool)

I'm sending you all my Azura vibes!  I hope that you get her soon!

I'm hoping to get regular Lucina soon.  I'll have to see when she comes for a banner.  That I would be willing to throw almost any amount of money on...and that's mildly shameful...

51 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm sending you all my Azura vibes!  I hope that you get her soon!

I'm hoping to get regular Lucina soon.  I'll have to see when she comes for a banner.  That I would be willing to throw almost any amount of money on...and that's mildly shameful...

thanks!

I'll send you Lucina vibes! (i got her off banner and totally random so that's gonna happen to you too!)

Pulled more on PA because I truly cannot stop once I start which is why saving Orbs is such an impossible task for me, UGH

Got regular Shigure at 5* and Rhajat~ Shigure is nice and neutral and Rhajat is a perfect +Atk, -Def.

NOW I'm putting the breaks on it and going back to saving up since my Pity Rate's broken anyway. I'm actually very happy with Rhajat because I was just whining about how all my Green Tomes have horrible IVs and she came to save me, bless~

Also notably got my first Legault and Nanna (I swore I had Legault but I guess not)~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Pulled more on PA because I truly cannot stop once I start which is why saving Orbs is such an impossible task for me, UGH

Got regular Shigure at 5* and Rhajat~ Shigure is nice and neutral and Rhajat is a perfect +Atk, -Def.

NOW I'm putting the breaks on it and going back to saving up since my Pity Rate's broken anyway. I'm actually very happy with Rhajat because I was just whining about how all my Green Tomes have horrible IVs and she came to save me, bless~

Also notably got my first Legault and Nanna (I swore I had Legault but I guess not)~

nice! PA is really nice with the rare people!
I got my Shigure too, and F!Kana. 
(i hear you on saving Orbs.). 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

nice! PA is really nice with the rare people!
I got my Shigure too, and F!Kana. 
(i hear you on saving Orbs.). 

Yeah, I at least can't be mad, I've already gotten three 5*s and one being a focus unit, and none costing all that many Orbs.

I hope I'm this fortunate with Halloween if they rerun Trick or Defeat. This is why I'm stopping, I get paranoid when I get this lucky, LOL~

Continuing the search for Laevatein, I bit the bullet and completed the rest of the Lunatic Chain Challenges I had left.

Got a Young Tiki! +HP/-Def. Now my Young Tiki is +1.

...and at last, after one other summon circle with three, count 'em, THREE 3* units and no other reds...

Laevatein! :D

She is +Res/-HP, so essentially neutral, though ouch, superbane... but still! Stats don't matter, the character does for me. Going to keep going on this banner for her sister, Helbindi, and maybe another copy if she wants to show up!

Seriously though, this banner has been ridiculously lucky in terms of 5* pulls for me. Five 5*s in about 130 orbs or so. Hopefully the luck keeps up and spreads to everyone else too!

23 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Yeah, I at least can't be mad, I've already gotten three 5*s and one being a focus unit, and none costing all that many Orbs.

I hope I'm this fortunate with Halloween if they rerun Trick or Defeat. This is why I'm stopping, I get paranoid when I get this lucky, LOL~

i swear... this game... is so weird. 
knew i was gonna get broken, I had a 4.00 pity rate. 
one green: Cecilia. she's gonna be feathered 
Go again - no greens, went blue, got Tome Rhinehart again. 
go again- I got Ingio again. I've never gotten double featured people before on a banner. EVER. this guy keeps pity breaking me!
go again three greens. hope? hah! i guess not. Arthur (ooh the lancebreakers for team Green), Libra 4* and Hawkeye. 
i don't know what made me think... keep going. and it's back to back 5* units of Young!Tiki, and Dancing Shigure! 

this banner is weird. 
and now i am at danger level for my orbs. (sigh)

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

thanks!

I'll send you Lucina vibes! (i got her off banner and totally random so that's gonna happen to you too!)

I hope so.  I think what might happen is what happened with Grima.  She'll be on a focus banner and I might just get lucky and pull her as the free summon, followed by another Grima lol.

6 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats on the pulls :):

Thanks!  I ran some calculations, and maybe Helbindi won't need Deflect Magic (in which case he's getting QR, and I can slap Aether on him because why not).

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Thanks!  I ran some calculations, and maybe Helbindi won't need Deflect Magic (in which case he's getting QR, and I can slap Aether on him because why not).

You're welcome :XD:

I bought some orbs.......no Lucina, no 5 ☆ characters on the Performing Arts banner :(:

lol And now i have Olivia.
haha i keep getting broken by the banner units except for Azura!

So Far, even with my frustration with not getting Azura aside - this banner has been really nice to me. 
Original!Shigure
Dancing!Inigo (x2)
Dancing!Shigure
Fan!Olivia 
F!Kana
Young!Tiki. 

this is the best banner ever!

I've only 20 orbs left, so i have to grind like heck. I'll probably buy a topper this weekend. 
really hope that Nohrurza comes soon. this will give me a chance to work for Flora/Nina. 

Edited by daisy jane

4% pity rate and I pull Laegjarn AGAIN? Wtf, why can I not get her sister?! This is male Morgan from his debut banner all over again. I'm sending feedback asking for focus units to never share colors, ever.