Anyone know a good custom animation tool I could use?

EclipseXIV

So, does anyone have a suggestion of a program I could use to make/edit animations? I'm working on some sprites for Lunacy's upcoming project FE: The Eyes of Chaos (working title). He doesn't have a Serenes Forest account yet so I'm stuck asking for things on his behalf. If anyone could recommend a good one to me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Stuff like Usenti and Paint are extremely good for the spriting itself. and you can use Pivot to simply animate it to see how it works before putting it in game. All of these are free too, which is a big plus.

You'll need FEditor to both make the scripts for the animation to work and to insert it into the game though.

10 hours ago, Kyne said:

Stuff like Usenti and Paint are extremely good for the spriting itself. and you can use Pivot to simply animate it to see how it works before putting it in game. All of these are free too, which is a big plus.

You'll need FEditor to both make the scripts for the animation to work and to insert it into the game though.

Ok, thanks! I'll see how these work!