All Character Art has been ripped- with some surprises

The DanMan

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Did they seriously just give Fa hips.

Like, actual, womanly hips. 

As Ebony said, it's the artist's general sthle. Out of playable classes in EO, the four appearance options are generally as follows: a dude, a lady, another lady that's actually a dude, and a loli.

Anyways, I think Fir has the best skill proc image:

FEH_Fir_02a.png

The effects actually don't look too out of place and compliment an already badass pose.

Edited by The DanMan

I feel like the Christmas tree is actually going to be a sword since Robin doesn't use one in his "default" play style. Also betting on said Christmas tree lighting up when he attacks because he secretly has a Levin Sword in there.

9 hours ago, The DanMan said:

As Ebony said, it's the artist's general sthle. Out of playable classes in EO, the four appearance options are generally as follows: a dude, a lady, another lady that's actually a dude, and a loli.

Anyways, I think Fir has the best skill proc image:

Reveal hidden contents

FEH_Fir_02a.png

The effects actually don't look too out of place and compliment an already badass pose.

I think Zephiel has the most badass one. It might be a tad anime, but I'm a sucker for lightning.

Spoiler

FEH_Zephiel_02a.png

For some reason, the artist who drew Ogma, Jagen and Zephiel is he only one who gave his characters special poses for their skill activations, rather than just adding some flashy effects to their standard battle poses.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I think Zephiel has the most badass one. It might be a tad anime, but I'm a sucker for lightning.

Hide contents

FEH_Zephiel_02a.png

For some reason, the artist who drew Ogma, Jagen and Zephiel is he only one who gave his characters special poses for their skill activations, rather than just adding some flashy effects to their standard battle poses.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wondered why that was.

3 hours ago, Thane said:

Gunter as well

Spoiler

782px-FEH_Gunter_02.png

789px-FEH_Gunter_02a.png

10 hours ago, Sophie said:

Did lack draw anything else for this game? I like how he drew Nowi.

Iack also drew Beruka, Saizo, and Kagero.

I'm compositing a list of all the artists who worked on FE Heroes in this thread here: