Next Focus Banners Speculation/Leaks/Information (Current banners end: February 15, 2 am EST)

Coolmanio

Like every gacha style game, a lot of the fun is guessing what characters will be selected as the next ones to be focused on.

IIRC, there are currently 12 naturally 5-star characters (characters that can only be drawn as 5 stars): Young Tiki, Lyn. Takumi, Lucina, Ryoma, Elise, Leo, Hinoka, Linde, Minerva, Azura, and Hector. With Young Tiki, Lyn, Takumi and Lucina being features for the first two weeks, do you think more of these other, natural 5-star characters will be featured once the new banners begin?

Or will something else happen? Valentine`s Day is coming up and that is a big deal in Japan, so many gacha style games will be releasing some Valentine`s themed characters, even if it seems a little early for that in the case of FEH. 

Of course, there are still the poll characters as well! Maybe it will be their time to shine!

I will update this thread with any information found. I speak Japanese as well and can translate any possible information that people may find! Happy speculating!

It'd be kinda funny if they made a "Valentine Chocolate" version of a few popular female characters, then some of popular male characters next month on White Day.

The question is... Who would you want it to be?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I just hope that the summoning movies for the previous Focus units would still be available for unlocking after the Focus ends.

BTW, I wonder how much longer it's going to take until the Choose Your Legends event results get released.

Edited by Roflolxp54

watch the next focus be "popular husbandos" and "popular waifus" lol

waiting for the fates royalty focus ft. ryoma/marx/leo/hinoka tho =O though if they keep w/ the pattern of having 2 5* exclusives per focus, that might not be possible cuz [assuming marx when released is 5* only] all 4 are exclusives =/

Edited by ZXApocrypha

My dream is that they would add Thany as one, but thats just me having a hope that doesnt exist. but how i see it, its going to be 2 characters from a game series paired with another 2 characters from a game series, so we may get some of those 5 star only characters, as well as some characters you probably wouldnt expect, like mabey a different fates focus will have jakob and Elise, paired up with Lilina and Eliwood for a blazing/binding blade focus. but thats what i think.