No rewards in Training Tower anymore?

flaredare911

Generally when on the battle screen, there is an icon next to the Training Tower indicating what reward could become available to you upon completing a stratum. And after selecting a stratum, a text box would appear once again saying the possible reward you could receive if you won. However the icon is now gone, no reward was shown on the text box before starting, and I did NOT receive anything after beating the seventh stratum. Has anyone else experienced this? 

Everyone's getting nothing from the tower today - It seems theres a specific order in what day drops what material kind, and the weekend had Random ones, and today we have... well... nothing.

It'll cycle through all the badges again though most likely.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I noticed this. It does give you exp, but my Raigh doesn't seem to be getting even that? Everybody else gets exp, just not him.

That's probably because he defeated a much lower level unit. Is he the highest level of your units?

Experience amounts seem the same as usual so guess monday is just the worst day to training tower.

Experience maxes and mins at a level differential of 6 maybe? At 6 above, you get 0. At 6 below I think max is 150 (or 300 with full castle). Could be wrong on the exact numbers but it's something close to that. Also, the usual lunatic system of abuse prevention is in place: after x actions against the same unit experience goes to 0. The 'x' is larger than it should ever take to kill, but can't remember exactly what it is.

2 hours ago, Birdy said:

That's probably because he defeated a much lower level unit. Is he the highest level of your units?

That could be it. He's a decent level but his stats don't show it...good thing I rolled a Cecilla...

17 minutes ago, leesangstar10 said:

It made monday worse than it already is

I'm baffled as to whether this is intentional or not.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm baffled as to whether this is intentional or not.

Probably intentional ... I'm pretty sure they could have easily extended the weekend transparent shard/crystal to include Monday if they wanted to.

It definitely sucks though. Nothing to get for grinding levels :(

1 minute ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Probably intentional ... I'm pretty sure they could have easily extended the weekend transparent shard/crystal to include Monday if they wanted to.

It definitely sucks though. Nothing to get for grinding levels :(

It's weird that Monday would be the only day without any sort of reward for the Training Grounds.  The Arena is down today, too, so I guess I won't be playing much today, since the Story Missions cost so much Stamina.

48 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I guess it's another reason to hate Mondays.

Why did we need another reason to hate Mondays?

But seriously though, there has to be a reason for this...

This is my take on it, but mabey they want people to take a break from fire emblem on mondays, so they dont give people a reason to try and burn out in the training tower. probably sounds silly, but its all i can think of for no reward on mondays.