Alan/Lance/Roy support triangle

Florete

It is hax. Even thoough Lance is losing to Alan in almost every stat (He loses or ties, and he's a level higher...) all three are completely invincible when together. Makes hard mode a cakewalk.

Also, check out my just promoted Clarine.

fe6rom_01.png

Beating or tying all the averages except luck including +~4 magic and +~3 defense. All this as fast as chapter 9 (the one where you get Fir and Shin) with a current B Rutger and B Dieck. Valkyries ftw!

Holy **** on a **** sandwich with **** on top... and a side helping of ****

Seriously though, that is one badass clarine you have there. Are you playing hard mode?

Yes, I am on hard mode. I used up the Barrier staff, helped a lot. And I used Physic a few times.

Yes, I am on hard mode. I used up the Barrier staff, helped a lot. And I used Physic a few times.

Yeah it's probably a good idea to spam staves with her... I ended up without a Physic staff user on chapter 14 and man do I regret it >_<.

Btw I recorded my recent playthrough so if you wanna know whether you should go Sacae or Ilia, I can show you what Sacae's like in hard mode (assuming you don't already know).

I'm going to Ilia on account of using Tate and not Shin or Sue. I went to Sacae last time and I don't want to again.

Lol yeah that's what every1 says. Shin's pretty easy for me to use while Thany and Tate aren't :\ so I always end up in

Sacae >_<. The only remedy for that place is having Miledy with the delphi shield seduce all those nomads.

That's probably because Valkyries have a relatively high magic cap of 27. Kind of amusing since both Clarine and Cecilia have low magic growth. In any case, that is one awesome Clarine. She turned out almost as good for me.

On average, Clarine's magic is poor. The likelihood of her capping magic or even breaking 20 without help is extremely low. If you're going to use her, you should probably find a reason other than her magic cap.

She also has good support partners in Dieck, Rutger, and Klein. There's also Lance, but he's better off with Allen and Roy. Nobody gives a damn about Dorothy.

Edited by Musashi

Holy...

Your Clarine has about as much magic as she would normally have at 20/20 and more defense than an average 20/20 Clarine. Everything else besides luck is also above average.

Have fun this playthrough! ^^

Ugh. 11A is a royal pain. First real problem chapter. I had to restart for a number of reasons:

1. A village was plundered

2. One of Klein's archers died

3. One of Tate's peggies died

4. I lost Merlinus.

Darn.

Ugh. 11A is a royal pain. First real problem chapter. I had to restart for a number of reasons:

1. A village was plundered

2. One of Klein's archers died

3. One of Tate's peggies died

4. I lost Merlinus.

Darn.

Do #2 and #3 really affect anything? I want to make sure before I get to that chapter again...

Do #2 and #3 really affect anything? I want to make sure before I get to that chapter again...

#2 means I won't get an Orion's Bolt. I won't ever be using one, but it would still be nice for the money.

#3 means I won't get an Elysian Whip, which I need on account of Tate and Miledy.

And it's funny how the shops can still send to Merlinus even when he leaves the map.

If all the archers stay alive, you get an Orion's Bolt. If all the pegs stay alive, you get an Elysian Whip.

something like that

And yeah, 11A is hard to get everything in. Tate is especially annoying. She'll just sit up at the top of the map where I can't get to her, out of range. Maybe bringing Thany would have helped...

Merlinus is deployed in order to sell lots of items.

Or if you want to use more weapons/items than everyone on the team can hold, which seems a bit unlikely to me. Or unlikely that you would want to use all those items badly enough that you would use a spot for Merlinus. Unless you're only using fewer than the unit limit in the first place.

Edited by Reikken

#1 Means no 2nd hero crest for you.

#2 Means no Orion Bolt.

#3 Means no Elysian Whip.

#4... I think Merlinus's death just affects survival rank, he once died on me and I decided it "Screw, it doesn't affect me" and yet he was still usable in the next chapter O_o.

Fox, which village got destroyed? I'm assuming that one was the right-most one? My main problem with 11A is Echidna surviving since she's got that Steel Axe that cripples her avoid... everything else has a somewhat easy solution.

27? That's pretty worthwhile, maybe I should consider using Valkyries in this game then.

Chances are her magic will be low but she levels up quickly and once promoted (and supported with Dieck and Rutger) she'll have freakish avoid... place her in a forest on chapter 21 and every Wyvern's gonna pick on her with hit rates like 0-5%. Getting B rank on anima with her helps a lot in chapter 21.

Edited by Boo