Help with arena team

Sed

Hello, right now I'm using: Ogma (5*), Corrin F (4*), Nino (4*) and Kagero (4*), but i want to use Robin (M) for the arena bonus. I'm having a hard time building a balanced team with him, so how would you fit him in? 

I also have:

5*= Ogma, Effie, Jakob

4*= Laslow, Draug, Cain, Gwendolyn, Abel, Cordelia, Corrin (F), Robin (M), Barst, Bartre, Frederick, Nino, Jeorge, Felicia, Kagero, Serra, Clarine

3*= Fir, Jagen, Esther, Shanna, Arthur, Zelcher, Gordin, Virion, Niles, Wrys

Edited by Sed

Ogma, Robin, Fred, and probably Effie or 4*Abel

I used 3* Sharena and Alphonse (for the bonus) 4*Fred and a 5* Jeorge for my past few arena battles and i won them all. 5 intermediate and 1 advanced. As long as you play smart the A.I. is pretty easy to abuse. Unfortunately 4*Jeorge isn't nearly as good as 5* or i would recommend him.

Draw in the enemies on their enemy phase by letting them attack you forcing them to eat a counter and then clean them up on player phase to deal with the big threats that you cant 1RKO on player phase alone. Ogma is probably your best attacker and Effie should work great for drawing in the tougher physical enemies. If her 1 movement is tough to work with 4* Abel will work great for taking out sword units and 2 range attackers plus his movement is great for drawing away enemies safely.

You could also run an attack buffer to take full advantage of your brave weapon units.

Honestly just do some trial and error and see what you are good against and what you struggle with.