Characters that have grown on you

mewyeon

For me since I'd played these games before, I've been using some characters that I never used in their original games, because of the limited nature of pulls.

So for example I've been training my 5* Hawkeye and 4* Cecilia and Jakob even though in their games I've never used them or used them minimally.

I expect this trend will continue as more characters are introduced. And it does make me want to go back and play some of the older games.

Edited by Book Bro

10 hours ago, Delfino said:

"Resting b*tch face," hahaha! Ain't Raven great, though? I was just poking him a minute ago because I love the super grumpy inflections in his voice. "I'm not angry, this is just my face." Also, glad I'm not the only one who adores Barst's voice. That and his very nicely done artwork made me grow attached to him very quickly.

Draug was probably the biggest surprise for me, though. Didn't expect to pull a cinnamon roll of an armor knight only to laugh in disbelief after seeing how freakin' tall he is. He's been on my main team for a while now, and many a match have ended with him tanking an onslaught with Robin sniping from behind him. He is one tough cookie.

Raven is so great! hehe I thought he was Eliwood's brother from another mother, based on their art from their games.  Raven needs more cuddles.  I wish I could pull Draug, after seeing other people with him lol but he does seem really adorable!

1 hour ago, Sable Argyle said:

Barst oddly enough, his voice actor makes him seem so, hunk-y.

^ You are not the only one who adores Barst's voice! His voice actor really suits him.  "I'm just a guy who chops wood, hehe, that's all." :drool: Sure, Barst  

19 hours ago, mewyeon said:

I think one of Nintendo's goals with FE Heroes is to introduce players to more characters from the franchise, so that maybe you might be encouraged to go check out buy the games they come from.  I don't know how many of you are in a similar situation, but I've only played 3 FE games before Awakening.  

Well, assuming you don't live in Japan and don't care enough to apply fan made translation patches to japanese ROMS, there's only five games you could have played prior to Awakening so it's an impressive rep. Fluant it like the rest of us do!

I found myself liking Catria a lot. She's the only female unit with a voice actress that sounds like women I actually talk to. Not trying to speak with as high and cute of a pitch as she can, it's refreshing. Among the pegasus sisters, she shoots past palla as my new favorite. And yeah, can't deny that Catria is thicc. Got to avert my eyes

Among characters I've had no prior experience with, I think the only one is Sheena. My only experience with FE3/FE12 is a bit of an LP so that I could see how the game updated features from shadow dragon. Wish I knew what her story was beyond "Princess of Gra".

Heroes is an excellent ad for Fire Emblem games, but not all of them are available digitally on Nintendo systems, so it's easy to understand the focus on characters from games that can make money. Internationally, it's just FE7, 8, and Shadow Dragon on the Wii U eshop, and the 3DS games. No doubt they'll be pushing hard with the sacred stones reps for now, and Echoes reps when that game releases. Hopefully the Tellius series will be available in some format for the Switch. Then my friends can stop borrowing them from me.