FEditor Changing Portrait (Eirika)

Ryuke

0x02 of Eirika portrait is different from the rest. Have anyone found out why? I tried putting a blinkless portrait on there. It doesnt seem to work. (I managed to fix the mouth movement but not the eyes).

You can even test it with regular FE cast (Seth/Vigarde/Selena both failed her index as well. FE7 Lyn -- looking @ you  passes the test)

Also pretty sure if I use a blinking sprite ... the result may be the same given the above failed. And well soldier dont even use any blinking frame.

Thanks.

Portrait Slot 0x0002 in FE8, which by default is Eirika's first portrait, is the same as every non-"eyes always closed" portrait.

If you want the portrait to not blink at all, you could use the "eyes always closed" toggle; or you could click and drag to move the blinking frames to proper locations after occupying the spaces with copies of any aligned section.

(more information is necessary to give fully accurate assistance, I don't understand what actual issue if any you are having.)

Thanks alot ... the eyes always closed works. Though if I were to replace it with a blinking character. It might not work. Though I doubt it matters since it doesnt concern me yet.

It's really hard to explain. Put Seth portrait over Eirika 0x02 portrait and you will realize Seth portrait is off -- which doesnt make sense since they come from the same game.

17 hours ago, Bedimal Eliwan said:

If I place a copy of Seth's portrait over Eirika's portrait in slot 0x0002...

6214d5f8c9.png

Then just click on the mouth/eye frames and drag them to the proper location. X:

a6579cb31f.png

Omg... you can drag and drop.

I feel stupid now. Thanks alot :)