Unsupported BIOS function error

chrisjk

I'm looking for some help. I'm playing through FE: The Last Promise, at chapter 13ish. I'm towards the end of the chapter when this error appeared:

"Unsupported BIOS function 9d called from 08ba1454. A BIOS file is needed in order to get correct behaviour."

The game continues to "run" (sprites move), but the cursor has disappeared and none of the buttons are responsive. When I close out of VBA and run the game it goes fine until I resume the chapter and then I get the problem immediately. 

Anyone know what caused this, or how to fix it?

error.png

10 hours ago, Zane Avernathy said:

This is the error you get when the game tries running something that isn't actually code, usually a mistake in an assembly hack will cause this. A save file and a description of what you were doing before you saw the error would aid in debugging.

The enemy turn had just ended, the Sage and 2 mages spawned on the left and that's when I got the error.

Attached are the save game and a save I made after the error.

The Last Promise7.sg1

The Last Promise.sa1

Edit: Actually you can see very briefly when resuming the game that the enemies spawn first, error is not when immediately loading the map.

Edited by chrisjk

2 hours ago, Zane Avernathy said:

I'm unable to get the same result. You might want to check if you have the last version of TLP? I'm not sure what might be causing it.

What do you mean unable? You mean you can enter the level and attack the sage?