+10 Heroes

Shiro

Does anyone know how the average orbs you would need to get a +10 hero?? ive seen a bunch of +10 in arena and I feel like im falling behind do they focus summon a certain color orb or what? and about how much would it cost on average?

and it's not like +10 heroes are that strong anyway.

+10ing anyone gets you exactly +4 to each stat. This spread is randomly assigned but the final values are fixed to +4 to each stat.

7 minutes ago, Wen Yang said:

+10ing anyone gets you exactly +4 to each stat. This spread is randomly assigned but the final values are fixed to +4 to each stat.

Yeah i knew that i was just wondering how much it would cost and are there any strats regarding getting a certain hero to +10

19 minutes ago, Wen Yang said:

The +10 matters a lot when the enemy the +10 unit faces is the same color. The extra stat points can completely flip an otherwise neutral matchup into a disadvantageous one, especially because of the +4 Speed, causing you to either lose the ability to double them or get doubled instead.

Also, Limit Break Takumi turns Takumi vs Kagerou from a loss for Takumi into an unwinnable for Kagerou.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, Limit Break Takumi turns Takumi vs Kagerou from a loss for Takumi into an unwinnable for Kagerou.

What do you mean by unwinnable? All that it means is that who ever attacks second will win. A +10 Takumi cannot oneshot a +10 Kagerou and vice versa.

Edit: Are you really comparing a +10 char to a +0 one?

Edited by Clogon

1 minute ago, Clogon said:

What do you mean by unwinnable? All that it means is that who ever attacks second will win. A +10 Takumi cannot oneshot a +10 Kagerou and vice versa.

they might mean that +10 Takumi oneshots a +0 (or less than ten) Kagero.

Just now, Clogon said:

Sure, if we're assuming both are +10. I wasn't. I was trying to say that being Limit Broken actually matters in a fight, compared to not having the buff, since the guy said that +10 isn't that strong.

2 hours ago, Wen Yang said:

+1 to my Virion's speed prevents neutral Speed Linde from doubling him.  +2 Speed (one day) means he doubles +Spd Takumi.

For really high-level benchmarks, it matters.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

In a mirror match a +10 will double a +0. Assuming 4 speed difference is the turning point in this fe as well.

It's 5 in FEH

but yeah, while the stats DO matter, it matters a LOT less in AI hands. Because AI are dumb :)

6 hours ago, Shiro said:

Does anyone know how the average orbs you would need to get a +10 hero?? ive seen a bunch of +10 in arena and I feel like im falling behind do they focus summon a certain color orb or what? and about how much would it cost on average?

My luckiest streaks for Lucina with the Legendary Heroes focus were 4 in 14 pulls (#564, #570, #574, #577, about $40), followed by 6 in 78 pulls (#1372, #1393, #1414, #1432, #1444, #1449, about $200). And I was trying for Tiki at the time.

The streaks were almost certainly related to the fact that there were 3 red focus characters in the set, which significantly skews the odds towards focus characters when only pulling one character.

If we ever have 3 of the same color focus in a single set again, you can probably manage to get a +10 with about $400-$500 or by being really, really lucky.

Edited by Ice Dragon

6 hours ago, Shiro said:

damn yeah cause ive spent 1k plus and still not even close to +10 not even a +5

You spent 1k in this game? Can you hook me up and send me gift card? Please :D: