Hello.

Pupspider

So, you may be wondering why i went straight to posting without introducing myself!

Probably because I need to pay more attention to what sections there are in the forums. Anyways, I'm Pupspider, some guy that doesn't really like sharing information to the public straight out so...

The first time I witnessed fire emblem was my oldest brother who has now moved out playing Fire emblem 9 [Path of Radiance] at Chapter 18 [Crimea Marches]. As a kid, I wasn't interested in the game. But once I was thirteen, I played Radiant dawn [for some reason skipped the first one] and once I beat the game, moved on to Awakening. It was one of my favorite franchises once i played through the first few chapters of Radiant dawn, along with playing through awakening for the first time.

Currently I'm planning to get Revelations [Fates] for myself. I am currently playing through Path of Radiance after the few years i didn't. Currently close to beating it.

Welcome to the Forest, Pupspider!

5 hours ago, Pupspider said:

Anyways, I'm Pupspider, some guy that doesn't really like sharing information to the public straight out so...

There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, you introduce yourself and tell us about your history with FE. That's plenty.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!