Rate my rev pairings

I know this has been done a million times, but what are the best pairings in Rev. Also I want the following children to be some of the best, since I know that in Fates you can have a few super children, or all decent children.

So the kids who get priority are Midori, Veloria, Mitama, Dwyer, Soleil, and Ophelia.

My current pairings:

AzuraXSilas

KazeXMozu

JacobXNyx

RyomaXKagero

SaizoXBeruka

AzamaXEffie

TakumiXOboro

HinataXHana

SubakiXSelena

HayotoXOrochi

KadenXCharlotte

XanderXHinoka

LaslowXPeri

LeoXSakura

OdinXElise

NilesXFelicia

ArthurXSetsuna

BennyXRinkah

KeatonXCamilla

Edited by BlueBloodEmblazer

Just based on the kids you prioritized, they're pretty neat. Although I personally prefer Beruka to be Velouria's mom just for the extra skill and defense. But of course Camilla is a great mom for anyone so yeah. And you might want to give Mitama a lot of Spirit Dust if she's going to end up as a Priestess for better heals. And I'm sure you already have in mind what skills they'll have, right?

So that's a 9/10 in my opinion.

Overall for the whole thing? Bone Hole/10

Another thing I think you should note is that who ever you pair folks with it won't matter too much since you can get by with the Gen1 units just fine and this whole thing is ultimately your choice.