Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Has they been any word on if they'll increase the Orb reward goal?

We will need another character in the same caliber as Lucina to rally another dozen billions. 

Top 8 female vs Top 8 male can reach some real insane number. If they gonna do it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

well you'll have the 5 flags from the login bonus, right?

I forgot about those lmao

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The soul-sucking fiend Lucina has has stolen away your flag with her witchcraft tactics, typical Demon-Spawn shenanigans.

Nah they are just all going to Eirika at the rate of 100 per 30 minutes, I'm going all in

Edited by Thor Odinson

Just now, IMCasual said:

We will need another character in the same caliber as Lucina to rally another dozen billions. 

Top 8 female vs Top 8 male can reach some real insane number. If they gonna do it.

That would likely be another Gauntlet, and after we've gotten Ike, plus the others that haven't been released yet.  I meant the 10 Billion threshold, since we've passed that one, and we still have 2 rounds left to go.

2 hours ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Good point. A score of only 900 puts me in the 50k's on ranks, so we're saving our flags. I'm fine with that, then. Would be nice to see how that stacks up to Chrom.

From what I've seen a lot of the Leos went to Chrom or Ephraim and the Leos spent a lot of their flags.  I know I did just to get a high ranking.  This should be a good match.  I just really do not want a comment section war to break out.  I loved all of the characters and think its crazy to break out into war over this.

16 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Like I said once before, if they increase the reward, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff. What would they increase it to, 25 billion? Would that give us 50 orbs?

Ephraim vs Chrom is still close at 870,223,802 vs 851,911,350

Gotta say, as an Ephraim supporter I'm definitely surprised at how close the match is, but that makes it all the more exciting! It would have been nice if more rounds were this close instead of a one-sided stomp. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Gotta say, as an Ephraim supporter I'm definitely surprised at how close the match is, but that makes it all the more exciting! It would have been nice if more rounds were this close instead of a one-sided stomp. 

I imagine a lot of Ephraim supporters are unwilling to spend flags because they want to save for the round with Lucina.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I imagine a lot of Ephraim supporters are unwilling to spend flags because they want to save for the round with Lucina.

Yeah, I'm saving all the flags I have left unless Chrom actually overtakes us

I got 1K flags in reserve to blow against Lucina in the finals. Now Ephraim just needs to win this round. I don't care by how many points as long as he wins and I'm in the top 99,999 players.

1 minute ago, Hardy said:

That's it, im gonna burn all my flags along with that shepherd. Ephraim may lose to Lucina, but surely not to Chrom

You are a brave soldier.

I put some flags in too. I'm not going any lower than 500 left over.

Edit: remember how I said I'll make an account on my phone to support team ephraim? 1st pull: 5 star sheen 2nd pull: Takumi giggity.

Spoiler

If anyone doesn't believe I can take a picture

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I put some flags in too. I'm not going any lower than 500 left over.

Edit: remember how I said I'll make an count on my phone to support team ephraim? 1st pull: 5 star sheen 2nd pull: Takumi giggity.

Hide contents

If anyone doesn't believe I can take a picture

Wow, such a good luck, congrats! I might start doing the same depending on the next update....

37 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

We probably will also need more feathers to hit that many billions

I know I'm out

Why are you always saying feathers? Don't you mean flags?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why are you always saying feathers? Don't you mean flags?

because they both start with f and english isn't my first language so sometimes shit gets mixed up in my head

Edited by Thor Odinson

8 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

Be proud Erika's army, you certainly pull up a better fight than Sharena's. 600 left for Ephriam. 

Good job to TeamAwakening, 

May I ask if there is any news from the Lucina vs Eirika battle?

27 minutes ago, Hardy said:

That's it, im gonna burn all my flags along with that shepherd. Ephraim may lose to Lucina, but surely not to Chrom

Spoken like a true member of the Black Fang. I had 1100 flags saved up for Lucina, but that won't matter if we don't beat Chrom. So I'm burning them all now.

1 minute ago, Luxian said:

May I ask if there is any news from the Lucina vs Eirika battle?

Eirika has half the points of Lucina.

Like Sharena has at this point of the battle.

So I don't know why he says "a better fight than Sharena"

49 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

We probably will also need more feathers to hit that many billions

I know I'm out

There's lots of confident Lucina fans that have been hording their Flags.