Grüezi my fellow Heroes

M.T. Cicero

Hello everyone

I'm a user of the internet for many years, but never signed up in any forum. So that's a first for me and I'm still trying to figure things out.

I got into FE a year ago by watching a trailer for Fates and thinking it looks kinda cool (Nintendo's marketing was amazing), so I just preordered the European Limited Edition. And because I couldn't wait till May, I decided to get my hands on Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Shadow Dragon:P:. That may sound weird, but I just knew, that I would love these games. Maybe it had something to do with the fact, that it reminded me of  a turn-based strategy game called Heroes of Might and Magic, which I highly enjoyed when I was younger.

Needless to say, I was right on the spot and FE conquered my heart. It managed to climb the podium of my favourite game series ever, just behind Legend of Zelda and Ace Attorney. It even kicked Castlevania off the 3rd spot (please revive the series Konami:unsure:).

So to celebrate my one year anniversary of getting into these amazing games I decided to make this account (and because I have some questions regarding Heroes;):). What else is there to say?

Thanks for having me, I guess?

Welcome to the Forest, M.T. Cicero!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

15 hours ago, M.T. Cicero said:

It even kicked Castlevania off the 3rd spot (please revive the series Konami:unsure:).

I would love that.