Chapter 19x Possible glitch

Rornar

Like a week ago while I was playing Fire emblem in emulator via mobile. I had an estrange occurrence while I was plotting to kill Kishuna to unlock chapter 19xx two mages decided to move north to attack my Fiora and Florina, in the same turn that Kishuna spawns disrupting the formation he spawns in and butting him out of the Fort making killing him easier sadly I wasnt able to kill him in that try because when I got near him and decided to attack my units ended up missing and he managed to escape. When I tried to recreate the glitch multiple times there was one in which because I didnt kill the mages that caused the glitch one of them turned in a unit that resembled Eliwood and when decided to attack me the game simple froze. So I am left wondering if this something anyone else has experience it or if it means something more

QuickMemo _2017-03-06-22-43-15.png

QuickMemo _2017-03-06-22-37-09.png

QuickMemo _2017-03-06-22-28-41.png

Edited by Rornar

This is definitely something that happens with this map. I can't remember when or where I've seen this happen before but I do know for sure this has been documented as happening before.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/53875364

This was all i could find on the subject, but I'm 99% sure that I heard about it here several years ago. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything related to it.

Edited by Hawk King
more info

What I dont understand is why is not documented on the wikias, I thought that every possible exploit glitch would end up there. For example the messing with Kishunas spawn is never mentioned

19 minutes ago, Rornar said:

What I dont understand is why is not documented on the wikias, I thought that every possible exploit glitch would end up there. For example the messing with Kishunas spawn is never mentioned

That is what i'm confused about. I thought for sure that I would find it either here or on the main site but I couldn't find anything about it. It was definitely 5 or more years ago, but I do remember this glitch coming up in a topic and being discussed.