Grand Hero Battle: Michalis

Raven

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Just watch the freaking video. Ana, you are given the means to solve your problem. If you won't use them, then use something else instead.

No thanks. And even if I wanted to get Sophia, she's not available today.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

3 star variations of those shitty characters (except Narcian, I don't know if he's bad or not)? Yeah, sure. I don't believe it's possible without hacks or cheats. The lunatic map has lv. 40 5 star units, a lot stronger than lowly 3 stars.

The video shows you their stats and exactly how he did it. It's not tricking or cheats. It's just someone working with what they were given.

Three star Subaki saved me on the Ursula lunatic map. He was a freebie unit I'd levelled from two star. Don't write off the free ones. And don't think that just because you can't beat the map with them, the other person has to be cheating or that the game is unfair.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I KNOW that. I just said I don't make her fight often.

Someone just tell me how to work with what I already have instead of telling me to use trash. The high star units I've been training other than Frederick, male Robin, Palla, Virion, and Sharena are Marth, Roy, Hawkeye, female Corrin, Stahl, and Jagen. I also have Sakura over lv. 30 and she's 4 star. But I don't know if it's worth it to replace someone with a healer.

You need a flier and a bow. If you have any flying axes use them.

If yoi dont have flying axes:

The enemy doesn't attack first so you're gonna need to go in from the left and bait Michalis first with Palla. Virion is gonna have to take care of the Blue pegasus while Frederick fights off the blue Lance on the left. The cavalier on the right should reach you in two spaces so maybe use F Corrin for that. I'm not sure if this is exactly how it's gonna work, but you gotta get up and try, try, try!!!

If you do have flying axes then tell me please! Even Beruka helps!

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

The video shows you their stats and exactly how he did it. It's not tricking or cheats. It's just someone working with what they were given.

Three star Subaki saved me on the Ursula lunatic map. He was a freebie unit I'd levelled from two star. Don't write off the free ones. And don't think that just because you can't beat the map with them, the other person has to be cheating or that the game is unfair.

I'm not saying the whole game is unfair, I'm saying that map is unfair. It doesn't take into account players like me who weren't lucky enough to draw better units for it. I looked at the teams in the OP, I have very few of the units in them. That's not my fault, the game gave me what it gave me.

No flying axes. That's a reason I wanted Michalis in the first place. I tried baiting Michalis with Palla, but I end up losing someone else anyway, either Virion or Frederick. Virion needs levels to be strong enough to take out the Pegs, and I would go give him some more, but I don't know if it would be enough to keep Frederick or Palla from being killed later.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just watch the freaking video. It's absolutely legit.

Ana, you are given the means to solve your problem. If you won't use them, then use something else instead and don't complain you're forced to be inventive.

The irony of the way she says she hated Eirika because "she never seems to learn".

That video is legit good.

I was able to salvage the Lunatic win by giving Camilla a duplicate 3 star Harold/Arthur I pulled long ago for the Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker.

I am by no means at that guys level and opted to use two 4 stars.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not saying the whole game is unfair, I'm saying that map is unfair. It doesn't take into account players like me who weren't lucky enough to draw better units for it. I looked at the teams in the OP, I have very few of the units in them. That's not my fault, the game gave me what it gave me.

On the contrary, the person who's going around and beating every challenge map with 0 Summons shows that even free units given to the players, at 3* ranking, can be used to complete the challenges. Their stats are always 100% of the time going to be the same, so if they can do it, then you can literally do the same exact thing with what the game was designed to give you.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

The irony of the way she says she hated Eirika because "she never seems to learn".

That video is legit good.

Was it necessary for you to make this comment?

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

On the contrary, the person who's going around and beating every challenge map with 0 Summons shows that even free units given to the players, at 3* ranking, can be used to complete the challenges. Their stats are always 100% of the time going to be the same, so if they can do it, then you can literally do the same exact thing with what the game was designed to give you.

I haven't seen any person do such a thing at all. It also sounds impossible to me. The game is designed to make you summon units since those you summon are 3 star and higher. Also, I said I was saving my feathers, so I can't upgrade anyone anyway. Also, I ditched the free 2 star Matthew and Raigh a long time ago.

And remember, I'm not an expert strategist. I'm still learning on that front. I don't have what I need to get Michalis and that's that. It's disappointing, but true.

I haven't seen any person do such a thing at all. It also sounds impossible to me.

Just. Watch. The. Fucking. Video.

The same person also beat Lunatic Ursula with nothing but 3⋆ free units. It is possible. Upgrading 2⋆ to 3⋆ only costs 200 feathers.
Stop blaming everything around you instead of your unwillingness to learn.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I haven't seen any person do such a thing at all. It also sounds impossible to me.

But wait, there is proof, just check it out, like Vax suggested

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just watch the freaking video. It's absolutely legit.

Ana, you are given the means to solve your problem.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No thanks. 

Or this.

You're deliberately making your life way harder by not taking the advice of people offering it to you, and if the concept sounds impossible, but you're not willing to be disproven, then that's your own choice. What do you want from us, fellow players, who are trying to offer you advice?

I get it that you sac'd the units in question for feathers, but if you say things like "Olivia is bad" and "Sophia is trash", then you're only partially right. They're outclassed by bigger and better units. However, you can eat spaghetti with a fork, chopsticks or your fingers, and still achieve the same result of eating food, just like you can beat missions with your dream team or a B team, and still achieve results.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Just. Watch. The. Fucking. Video.

The same person also beat Lunatic Ursula with nothing but 3⋆ free units. It is possible. Upgrading 2⋆ to 3⋆ only costs 200 feathers.
Stop blaming everything around you instead of your unwillingness to learn.

I. Said. No.

I know what the cost for that upgrade is, and I don't care. You never know if I might end up needing those 200 feathers in the future. I could end up short 20000 just by 200 later because I decided to waste them on a 2 star unit.

I haven't seen any person do such a thing at all. It also sounds impossible to me. The game is designed to make you summon units since those you summon are 3 star and higher. Also, I said I was saving my feathers, so I can't upgrade anyone anyway. Also, I ditched the free 2 star Matthew and Raigh a long time ago.

And remember, I'm not an expert strategist. I'm still learning on that front. I don't have what I need to get Michalis and that's that. It's disappointing, but true.

There.

2. If you acknowledge that you're not a good strategist then don't talk crap and accuse people of cheating.

3. Or say that something is completely unfair when it requires effort for you to be inventive, BUT is also proven beatable by an extreme example like that guy.

You have the tools in front of you. This thread is here to help you. But all you've been saying is how unfair it is and how you CAN'T DO IT. Of course you're not gonna do it if you keeps shouting out negativity. You're also going to annoy the hell out of people who are in here to discuss strategy to beat the damn thing.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You haven't seen anyone do it at all, you say it sounds impossible, but the video - the evidence - is right there, in that video that you refuse to watch, yet you continue to insist this is impossible. I cannot understand your way of thinking.

Edited by Raven

I. Said. No.

I know what the cost for that upgrade is, and I don't care. You never know if I might end up needing those 200 feathers in the future. I could end up short 20000 just by 200 later because I decided to waste them on a 2 star unit.

You can get 200 feathers a day by winning 2 and 4 arena battles (100 for 2 wins, 100 for 4 wins), which are free, since the game hands you a Dueling Crest for just participating in the Arena and winning once

Would you mind posting your entire team? I did this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TIDEwGyNdZkMAnaZd4x1UScDJqz7JL7myfVnawMwVtI/edit?usp=drive_web

Just threw together a sheet with all the units that I have, so if I run into trouble, I can ask for advice and let the world know exactly what I have. 

Edited by Elieson

You're deliberately making your life way harder by not taking the advice of people offering it to you

I can't take advice that's impossible for me to use. I don't have Sophia or Raigh or any red mages or flying axe wielders or a reliable dancer, which is what you all are telling me to use.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

There.

2. If you acknowledge that you're not a good strategist then don't talk crap and accuse people of cheating.

3. Or say that something is completely unfair when it requires effort for you to be inventive, BUT is also proven beatable by an extreme example like that guy.

You have the tools in front of you. This thread is here to help you. But all you've been saying is how unfair it is and how you CAN'T DO IT. Of course you're not gonna do it if you keeps shouting out negativity. You're also going to annoy the hell out of people who are in here to discuss strategy to beat the damn thing.

1. Not everyone is fluent in Japanese like you are.

2. Who in here did I accuse of cheating, exactly?

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I refuse to believe this! Did you read my previous post cause I tried to help you. I'm sure you have something to use! Take a picture we can help u!

You can get 200 feathers a day by winning 2 and 4 arena battles (100 for 2 wins, 100 for 4 wins), which are free, since the game hands you a Dueling Crest for just participating in the Arena and winning once

Would you mind posting your entire team? I did this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TIDEwGyNdZkMAnaZd4x1UScDJqz7JL7myfVnawMwVtI/edit?usp=drive_web

Just threw together a sheet with all the units that I have, so if I run into trouble, I can ask for advice and let the world know exactly what I have. 

You're right, but with how I've been doing in the arena, even that's not all that easy to do every day. I've been able to do a little better than before, but not by much.

And sure, I can give a screenshot of who I have. I doubt it'll help much though. I really wish I had a 5 star red mage now...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Who in here did I accuse of cheating, exactly?

No idea, really.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I feel like the map is cheating.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't believe it's possible without hacks or cheats

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You don't need to understand Japanese to follow the actions in the video. The text could be completely missing and all you'd have to do is follow what the guy did in the video. All those characters he's using were free, so the only reason to not use them would be that you either threw them away or you will never get them to 3* level 40 before the event ends.

Either way, you could post your best units and let others have a look to see what could possibly be done to help you, because all of this complaining is getting you nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I can't take advice that's impossible for me to use. I don't have Sophia or Raigh or any red mages or flying axe wielders or a reliable dancer, which is what you all are telling me to use.

2. Who in here did I accuse of cheating, exactly?

2 - You said that it couldn't be done and the guy in the video was hacking or cheating if he was using 3* units, despite the evidence being there.

You can still get A Michalis anyway. You can beat the hard map. It's right there. So what if he's 3*? If you need the skill, it's there. If you want him as a unit, you can train him up. You'll still have the unit itself.

You threw away the freebie units. You limited your pool. You can't complain the map is then unfair when you did just that. If you say it's hard, fair enough, because it is. That's the point of it - to challenge. I couldn't beat the Narcian hard map all that time ago because I didn't have the right units or knowhow on how to use the ones I did have at the time. It wasn't unfair - just a part of the game. I got the 2* and levelled him up. You have to learn to compromise.

Hopefully others can help with the units you have if you put up a list.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

You haven't seen anyone do it at all, you say it sounds impossible, but the video - the evidence - is right there, in that video that you refuse to watch, yet you continue to insist this is impossible. I cannot understand your way of thinking.

This is honestly the reason why she gets into trouble around the forums.

@Elieson is literally offering to spoonfeed her a team composition. Like dude, you are more of a saint than I will ever be.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

2 - You said that it couldn't be done and the guy in the video was hacking or cheating if he was using 3* units, despite the evidence being there.

You can still get A Michalis anyway. You can beat the hard map. It's right there. So what if he's 3*? If you need the skill, it's there. If you want him as a unit, you can train him up. You'll still have the unit itself.

You threw away the freebie units. You limited your pool. You can't complain the map is then unfair when you did just that. If you say it's hard, fair enough, because it is. That's the point of it - to challenge. I couldn't beat the Narcian hard map all that time ago because I didn't have the right units or knowhow on how to use the ones I did have at the time. It wasn't unfair - just a part of the game. I got the 2* and levelled him up. You have to learn to compromise.

Hopefully others can help with the units you have if you put up a list.

I didn't throw away ALL of them. My Virion was the same freebie 2 star one. I worked him up to 4 star because every colorless I summoned HAD to be a healer or Niles (I swear I've pulled this creep like three times. Why can't I get an archer that's NOT him?).

I'd much rather get the 4 star so I can save 2000 feathers. I don't do that well in the arena. Also, I don't want to use Michalis as skill fodder, I want to use Michalis as Michalis. He could be valuable later in an axe team or flying team.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

Either way, you could post your best units and let others have a look to see what could possibly be done to help you, because all of this complaining is getting you nowhere.

True, complaining does get you nowhere. I'm working on getting a screenshot now.

Edited by Anacybele