Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I have a Robin (F) with Gronnraven, she sounds like she'd be a better frontliner than Tharja against Subaki. Should I switch out, or should I keep our secret weapon at the ready?

She sounds great :D good against Subaki, other M!Robins, and pineapples. Bonus points if she has Triangle Adept (though it's not strictly necessary ofc)

2 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Minerva is already doubling Subaki :

84 046 592 vs 43 525 925

Holy Luce, you're right!! Oh well, at least Subaki had a good run (racked a lot of feathers upon joining his team as well!). When this round is over, I'm going to join team Minerva because... I just couldn't stand Camilla. No offense. :>_<:

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

She sounds great :D good against Subaki, other M!Robins, and pineapples. Bonus points if she has Triangle Adept (though it's not strictly necessary ofc)

She doesn't have Triangle Adept yet (due to lack of resources), but she will get Gronnraven+ when she gets enough SP. Won't happen in this gauntlet (222/450), but it cements her being the offensive Robin of my pair.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Is it just me, or is Cordelia actually doing better than Hinoka was?

Not that surprising. She was like 8th or 9th in the poll.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh my. Lucina couldn't even dream.

I don't remember Lucina ever beating anyone 4:1. Not even the final Ephraim massacre.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Triangle Adept :( Not even Galeforce will save her, Camilla's game nerfed it

Wait, Triangle Adept works on the Breakers?

Well, I'll definitely be making that pegasus team on Awakening.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Wait, Triangle Adept works on the Breakers?

Well, I'll definitely be making that pegasus team on Awakening.

What do you mean? Cordelia has Triangle Adept, and she's weak to Axes, so her hits on Camilla would be like 0x4 lol.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What do you mean? Cordelia has Triangle Adept, and she's weak to Axes, so her hits on Camilla would be like 0x4 lol.

...This is probably some unholy merging of traditional and hero mechanics, but Cordelia can't get Axebreaker in Heroes, and in both games, you can take off Triangle Adept if you didn't want it.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...This is probably some unholy merging of traditional and hero mechanics, but Cordelia can't get Axebreaker in Heroes, and in both games, you can take off Triangle Adept if you didn't want it.

Well... Yeah. I guess we both mixed each other up real gud.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

So, I decided to go all in against Camilla and trew 600 flags at her. Currently rank 1, which is nice, but it obviously won't last. I really hope team Camilla is going to run out of flags soon...

Not likely, they're already beating Team Cordelia by a huge margin and it's only been five hours.

So... Team Cordelia is getting massacred here, rip

I'm not gonna go down without a fight though... blowing through my flags haha. I still plan to join Team Minerva after this round because psh, who needs to be on the team that's basically Lucina 2.0? For Macedon!

For what it is worth, Team Cordelia seems to faring a slight bit better. The ratio is 4:1 rather than the 6:1 that Hinoka started off with. Maybe this is a sign that Minerva has a small chance after all in the final round? Always good to think positively, I suppose.

Subaki's likely going to lose, but I'm still burning all my flags this round for him. I will go down with this ship!

Incidentally, hit the top 1000 last time, so looks like many aren't doing the same ^.^'' Maybe saving until the final :)

I'll tell y'all one thing: If y'all are blowing through flags like you say you are and people over here on Camilla's side are saving flags like I am, things are NOT lookin' good for the final round lol. I would advise people to save their flags but I think people might be getting more feathers this way, so maybe the means justifies the end....?? IDK. 

Edited by BANRYU

Just now, BANRYU said:

I'll tell y'all one thing: If y'all are blowing through flags like you say you are and people over on Camilla's side are saving flags like I am, things are NOT lookin' good for the final round lol. I would advise people to save their flags but I think people might be getting more feathers this way, so maybe the means justifies the end....?? IDK. 

...I do not want to see Camilla's numbers when she's burning flags.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...I do not want to see Camilla's numbers when she's burning flags.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess we'll be seeing ten digits. Just gonna call that right now lol

Then again, thinking about my previous advice... Even if the folks who plan to join up with Minerva in the final round DO save their flags, I'm not sure it would even save them from the sheer numbers of Camilla's side (coupled with the presumption that a lot of us are saving flags over here as well)...

So maybe it IS smarter to burn flags now....??? I dunno man.