Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Late in finding, but this is the totally legit reason for Cherche losing to Cordy:

http://astrangeroftheworld.tumblr.com/post/159238202036/this-is-probably-why-cherche-is-losing-to

Wow that makes so much sense LOL

I bet cherche is still sitting there too

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Falcom No way, it.. it can't be! Fight on over there! ;^;

We're trying. I think some people managed to burn their flags since we didn't reach 1 billion by the end of the first round.

8 minutes ago, XhenD said:

Cordelia vs Minerva would have been a cool match. They are pretty much even

That'd be interesting to see. Though I think Minerva has the upper hand.

9 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I think Empress was referring to that Twitter Event that was held after the Voting Gauntlet. It pitted Feh the owl against Lucina, and uhh... more re-tweets meant Lucina won... or something... It was really confusing...

The point is though, we got free orbs due to the event.

There was a mock gauntlet battle on Twitter of Lucina vs little Feh the Owl and Mascot of Heroes.  If the post got so many retweets, Feh would win and we would get five orbs, which was easily broken.  Here was the art.

C61S2hTUwAEIe6n.jpg

On a side note....I'M ON A WINNING TEAM FOR ONCE!!!!!!  I AM TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND AM GOING TO BE ON THE MINERVA HYPE TRAIN!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!  I sound my trumpet in the name of our Princess

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

There was a mock gauntlet battle on Twitter of Lucina vs little Feh the Owl and Mascot of Heroes.  If the post got so many retweets, Feh would win and we would get five orbs, which was easily broken.  Here was the art.

Maybe Feh will win this Gauntlet too?

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

i've used up exactly 100 flags or so this round and still ranked ~30k in Minervas. I sure as fuck hope all of us are just conserving.

Why would u say that?

now I'm going to spend all my flags just to make you angry :P

Spoiler

Not really though cause I'm saving it for the final round

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I AM TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND AM GOING TO BE ON THE MINERVA HYPE TRAIN!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!  I sound my trumpet in the name of our Princess

WOO YES JOIN THE HYPE TRAIN YES YES YESSSSS ONWARDS TO VICTORY WE SHALL MAKE IT RAIN PAIN HAUTECLERE STYLE!!!!!1!11!1!1112

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I need those orbs!  Us F2P peps are slowly running out of orbs... ;-;

...What do you mean slowly? I just used up the last of my orbs in an effort to summon the mythical Minerva... and instead pulled a 5-star Beruka. FML. F. M. L. DEEPLY.

Spoiler

I do like Beruka though, and I did marry her in one of my Fates playthroughs...

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

We'll get 20 Orbs after the event already, although it would be nice to get more lol.

As of Orbs...since the start of current focus, you should be abl to get about 40 Orbs already, basically you would get around 60 Orbs by the end of this gaunlet. It's actually not that bad

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I got fed up with 3* Lonqu duplicates and decided to stop summoning until the variety of heroes increases, or there's someone I REALLY want.

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I have 123 orbs saved up XD

Nothing on these banner seems worthwhile 

Spoiler

Except minerva but I don't want to get Beruka or something 

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

...What do you mean slowly? I just used up the last of my orbs in an effort to summon the mythical Minerva... and instead pulled a 5-star Beruka. FML. F. M. L. DEEPLY.

Reveal hidden contents

I do like Beruka though, and I did marry her in one of my Fates playthroughs...

So you married Beruka?

Okay 

Spoiler

Turncoat

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

You missed my other post tho

I just saw it!

*dies of excitement*

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That's right, I forgot about that. Maybe I should finally get a Twitter for these things.

Nah be like me and say "social media is for humans the weak"

I went with team Minerva.  YEA!  Was really tempted on team Subaki for feathers, not going to lie.  In theory, I think I would have gotten more feathers if I join Subaki but I would have to work towards it like I did with Cherche.  Sadly today and tomorrow I just don't have the time to be constantly doing battles like I did with Cherche.  Went with team Minerva, so I can go at causal pace and stock pile for Camilla war.  Minerva for the win! 

For those on my friend list any request for hero.  I can put up Robin M, Robin F, Lucina, Takumi or Cherche if your working on a color.  Plus feel free to add me if ya want 4936738404

2 minutes ago, Skids said:

I went with team Minerva.  YEA!  Was really tempted on team Subaki for feathers, not going to lie.  In theory, I think I would have gotten more feathers if I join Subaki but I would have to work towards it like I did with Cherche.  Sadly today and tomorrow I just don't have the time to be constantly doing battles like I did with Cherche.  Went with team Minerva, so I can go at causal pace and stock pile for Camilla war.  Minerva for the win! 

BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yeah glad to know you joined us :)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I have 123 orbs saved up XD

Nothing on these banner seems worthwhile 

Hide contents

Except minerva but I don't want to get Beruka or something 

So you married Beruka?

Okay 

Hide contents

Turncoat

It was worth the risk to try to get Minerva. Or maybe it wasn't, because I didn't get Minerva, and instead got both a 5-star Cherche and Beruka. I have every wyvern in the banner EXCEPT Minerva, wtf nonsense is this.

And I would've married Minerva, but, you know, she wasn't in Fates.

Spoiler

Except as a download available on in Japan as some sort of Cipher bonus... Why can't we have a Minerva download?? ):