Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm disappointed in myself to be honest.

I didn't even have Ephraim either!

Look at the bright side, at least you have Subaki, he willingly stays and supports you. You should totally support him in return.

Edited by XhenD

6 minutes ago, Skids said:

Glad to be on board and your recruitment strategy is working like the one commercial with how a hotel gets people with the bottle shampoo.  ITS WORKING THEY GOT THEY GOT ME!

Had a lot of practice on team Ephraim ;)

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

It was worth the risk to try to get Minerva. Or maybe it wasn't, because I didn't get Minerva, and instead got both a 5-star Cherche and Beruka. I have every wyvern in the banner EXCEPT Minerva, wtf nonsense is this.

And I would've married Minerva, but, you know, she wasn't in Fates.

Reveal hidden contents

Except as a download available on in Japan as some sort of Cipher bonus... Why can't we have a Minerva download?? ):

Same reason why I ain't pulling on this banner.

I love my baby gurl, but I don't like the others as much. So I don't want to waste my time trying to get something and end up getting nothing! 

Spoiler

No offense to team cherche or Beruka 

Much offense to Camilla 

1 minute ago, XhenD said:

Like at the bright side, at least you have Subaki, he willingly stays and supports you. You should totally support him in return.

Yeah, I'll go team subaki in the final round

If I'm being serious, if Minerva wasn't in this gauntlet I'm not sure what I would've done. I probably would've went Palla up against whatever Wyvern she faced. And if she lost to subaki, I'd go on his team. Anything to support the resistance!

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

It was worth the risk to try to get Minerva. Or maybe it wasn't, because I didn't get Minerva, and instead got both a 5-star Cherche and Beruka. I have every wyvern in the banner EXCEPT Minerva, wtf nonsense is this.

And I would've married Minerva, but, you know, she wasn't in Fates.

Reveal hidden contents

Except as a download available on in Japan as some sort of Cipher bonus... Why can't we have a Minerva download?? ):

Yeah, I was very disappointed that Pegasus Kight Minerva did not come to the west, I was also disappointed that the Peg Knight class did not get released as a DLC class chance Item like the Amiibo Characters did

12 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Not to keep on going on about Beruka, but "nothing" should only be in the same sentence as Beruka when it refers to what she'll reduce her opponent to.

You want to know something Frenzy? I never hated Beruka or anything. I thought she was pretty cool actually. Until I found out she was an assassin. Then I said:

An assassin with an ax?

What?

Huh?

Que?

Qui?

Comment?

Then I was like yeah, no. She's probably lying about her "assassin" proficiency just so that people leave her alone because she has no social skills. Which is a brilliant tactic to keep people away from you. This way when you're staring at them from a distance, they can't say anything to you because they think you're a bloodthirsty assassin! So basically I'm saying:

1. Beruka isn't an extremely xexy assassin, she's actually a very shy psychopath

2. I don't hate her, I just find her tactics and demeanor slightly off-putting and

3. It really doesn't make a difference to me what her tactics are, as long as her followers know that in order to come out from the shadow of her leader, Camilla, she must know how to defeat her in battle. And Team Minerva can help with that!

So if you're on Team beruka, and you went to team Cordelia or Subaki, just know that your loving princess Minerva is always here to help you accomplish your dreams and hopes! Join team Minerva, and change the world!

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You want to know something Frenzy? I never hated Beruka or anything. I thought she was pretty cool actually. Until I found out she was an assassin. Then I said:

An assassin with an ax?

What?

Huh?

Que?

Qui?

Comment?

Then I was like yeah, no. She's probably lying about her "assassin" proficiency just so that people leave her alone because she has no social skills. Which is a brilliant tactic to keep people away from you. This way when you're staring at them from a distance, they can't say anything to you because they think you're a bloodthirsty assassin! So basically I'm saying:

1. Beruka isn't an extremely xexy assassin, she's actually a very shy psychopath

2. I don't hate her, I just find her tactics and demeanor slightly off-putting and

3. It really doesn't make a difference to me why her tactics are, as long as her followers know that in order to come out from the shadow of her leader, Camilla, she must know how to defeat her in battle. And Team Minerva can help with that!

So if you're on Team beruka, and you went to team Cordelia or Subaki, just know that your loving princess Minerva is always here to help you accomplish your dreams and hopes! Join team Minerva, and change the world!

story goes she failed to assassinate Camilla, then became a retainer (plz don't be foreboding), so clearly she wasn't the best, hence the ax. Though come to think of it a whole lot of black fang "assassins" looked like a bunch of thugs with axes to me, so I guess it's not too unusual in the FE universe (at least not without precedent)?

Just so I know and can (hopefully) be reassured, how many people from Team Minerva has saved over at least 1,000 flags?

Edited by Falcom

Just now, Falcom said:

Just so I know and can (hopefully) be reassured, how many of people from Team Minerva has saved over at least 1,000 flags?

You already know I did!

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Just so I know and can (hopefully) be reassured, how many people from Team Minerva has saved over at least 1,000 flags?

I have yet to spend a single flag in this gauntlet

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You already know I did!

1 minute ago, KaidenTL said:

I have yet to spend a single flag in this gauntlet

Alright, that's good to know. I actually spent all my flags but it didn't make a single dent in the scores ;-;
Here's hoping team Camilla actually burned some of their flags in that round. You guys can do this. Go team Minerva!

Look at it this way:

1. Use wyvern to fly to target.

2. Axe can be use murder, but there are more ways to do it (throwing people of windows, poisoning muttons, etc).

3. Wyvern can take the body or it eat it.

If you want to see some real unity check out my team at Camilla's army:

Screenshot_20170407-162601.thumb.png.15ddecdda6cf9de61a255891fd782c7d.png

When faced against and army of Takumi. Minerva and Camilla agreed to a truce to fight against them. We lost anyway. But still is the thought that counts.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You already know I did!

I spent a good bit on Tsubaki in the first round but I have over 1000 right now. 8)

Oops quoted wrong post..smh..

Edited by wizzard of soz

6 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Look at it this way:

2. Axe can be use murder, but there are more ways to do it (throwing people of windows, poisoning muttons, etc).

e

When faced against and army of Takumi. Minerva and Camilla agreed to a truce to fight against them. We lost anyway. But still is the thought that counts.

You do know you can use Light's Blessings in Voting Gauntlet, right?

24 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm on Team Subaki. . .and after that, Team Camilla (because she likes me FSR).  I will have close to 1,000 flags by the end of this round.

In other words, get ready~!

7 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Look at it this way:

I like this idea of the wyvern aiding in the assassination...imagine just flying to your target and picking them up off the streets via wyvern and flying away with them. And no one knows who you are because it's hard to focus on the person when there's a giant and terrifying dragon like beast in the way. 

Also I am so sorry...I'm glad I haven't been up against a team like that yet.

15 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Look at it this way:

Minerva probably had a little too much to drink that night.

Spoiler

Camilla drugged her, then forced her to battle so this way we'd think they were cool! That this competition is friendly! Well I'll die before this turns into some friendly little squabble! WE CAN'T LET THIS STOP US NOBLEMEN AND NOBLE WOMEN OF MACEDON! 

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm on Team Subaki. . .and after that, Team Camilla (because she likes me FSR).  I will have close to 1,000 flags by the end of this round.

In other words, get ready~!

I'm not ready. I'M NOT READY! SEND HELP PLEASE! CAMILLA'S GONNA MURDER US ALL!
(But seriously, good luck. I hope you keep losing so you don't spend any of your flags. Nah, I'm only kidding. ;D)

56 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I have 900 flags currently, but I still haven't completed all the flag quests.