Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Any Minervites here who have colorless leaders? Despite doing nearly 30 battles, I have had a total of 0 colorless allies. Which is odd, since colorless was easily finished for me last round.

ID: 3392065146 

Leader: Takumi 

I could set up my leader as either of 5* Gordin or 4* Kagero since I already have a defense win for the season. If you want to be friends, which would be preferred?

They don't have Vantage or Warding Blow respectively. Vanilla skills.

I don't understand what's going on with Team Subaki. I got way more points than last round (rank 500ish) and now I'm struggling to get into top 1000. There are still 8 hours left, I'm rank 892 with all flags spent, and my cumulative rank is 572...

Edited by XhenD

3 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I don't understand what's going on with Team Subaki. I got way more points than last round (rank 500ish) and now I'm struggling to get into top 1000. There are still 8 hours left, I'm rank 892 with all flags spent, and my cumulative rank is 572...

I imagine it's because there are more people in Team Subaki than last round.

11 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I could set up my leader as either of 5* Gordin or 4* Kagero since I already have a defense win for the season. If you want to be friends, which would be preferred?

They don't have Vantage or Warding Blow respectively. Vanilla skills.

Kagero would be preferable. There are a lot of swordies running around. Thanks!

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I imagine it's because there are more people in Team Subaki than last round.

yes maybe. I just think it's weird that there are more than 1000 people who are willing to spent more than 1200 flags on in this round for Subaki. My last round ranking was achieved by using only 1000 flags by comparison.

Edited by XhenD

6 minutes ago, XhenD said:

yes maybe. I just think it's weird that there are more than 1000 people who are willing to spent more than 1200 flags on in this round for Subaki. My last round ranking was achieved by using only 1000 flags by comparison.

I did.

Cuz I don't have either Minerva nor Camilla, so the only way to make my overall ranking as big as it can be was to spend all my flags on Subaki.

I play for feathers :p

10 minutes ago, salinea said:

I did.

Cuz I don't have either Minerva nor Camilla, so the only way to make my overall ranking as big as it can be was to spend all my flags on Subaki.

I play for feathers :p

Okay cool, that makes a lot of sense! I'm also playing for feather btw, not really into the Minerva vs Camilla thing (since I go them both).

20 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I was surprised as well. I'm going to end up pretty close to my last round points, but my ranking is about 2000 lower. I expected to drop since there would be more people, but it still surprised me.

I'm ranked about 4,818 in the army and 20,424 overall right now. Not too bad, considering that I haven't played as much this round as I did in the last round, hadn't used as many flags (have 300 left), and sleep in quite a bit.

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

Any Minervites here who have colorless leaders? Despite doing nearly 30 battles, I have had a total of 0 colorless allies. Which is odd, since colorless was easily finished for me last round.

I'll send a request.  I have a lvl 40 Takumi with Bow Breaker to help with the countless other Takumis and archers. 

I've now got 1000 flags saved up for Minerva in the finals! Hope it helps!

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

I have Klein as a lead

Robert  - 9235694787

4 hours ago, Kiran said:

Sent 
User Name Lex. Takumi Lead (Though I'm switching back to Ryoma after the event)

2 minutes ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

Would you guys surrender right now, there is noway that we can win this.

We will fight on!!! Though we will probably lose I, and my fellow comrades, SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Not to sound discouraging but...

Team Camilla just broke 10 billion in this round alone. While Cordelia only broke 2 billion.
(Although it does sound like several people from that team burned their flags. I don't know why other than to rub their guaranteed victory in our faces)

What was team Camilla's score last round?

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Not to sound discouraging but...

Team Camilla just broke 10 billion in this round alone. While Cordelia only broke 2 billion.
(Although it does sound like several people from that team burned their flags. I don't know why other than to rub their guaranteed victory in our faces)

What was team Camilla's score last round?

Something along the lines of crushing defeat to futility.

25 minutes ago, theycallmeknuckles said:

Would you guys surrender right now, there is no way that we can win this.

I think you missed the point of the video. I will not surrender, I will continue to fight for Minerva.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, someone asked about Cordelia, why do so many of you like Minerva? Or are you just showboating?

Spoiler

My memory of Akaneia is as foggy as my memory of Awakening. I honestly just hate Camilla more.

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Hide contents

My memory of Akaneia is as foggy as my memory of Awakening. I honestly just hate Camilla more.

I'm not sure I'd use the word hate for myself, but I will be going Minerva because it's not Camilla (and Fates).

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So, someone asked about Cordelia, why do so many of you like Minerva? Or are you just showboating?

I just like her design and her story through the Akaneia games. And she's usually a pretty good unit in whatever game she's in.

Also appreciated for being the first non-Shiida combat unit I got in my FE3 girls only run

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I in general like the Wyvern classes in most games I have played, but I don't think this gauntlet chose the best representatives for the class in this voting gauntlet, I only like Minerva and Cherche. From Fates I would have liked to have seen Scarlet I had a lot of fun with her in the game, and if Haar, Jill and Milady were in the Gauntlet I would have a hard time choosing. I chose Minerva over Cherche ultimately because I like her design more, even though I think I like Cherches personality more. 

Just look at her, she is beautiful :p

Minerva.jpg