April Quest Woes

TheTuckingFypo

Not sure about the rest of you, but I'm noticing a trend. I'm making this to "jump the gun".

It's inevitable. We're going to complain. I don't even know if there is April quests yet.... 

@VincentASM - Do the dataminers know anything?

I'm hoping there's no "use four armored allies to clear [insert thing here]" <--- Those suck. A lot. I only have one Draug.

Fingers crossed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I'm hoping there's no "use four armored allies to clear [insert thing here]" <--- Those suck. A lot. I only have one Draug.

Instead, there will be "Clear [thing] using only dragon allies. All four allies must survive."

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Instead, there will be "Clear [thing] using only dragon allies. All four allies must survive."

Really? Good to know.

If you guys find anything else, let me know so I can throw it into the OP.

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I just hope for no mission needing 4 colorless or healers or shurikens or bows.

Yeah, that would suck... Especially the healers.

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I fucking hope there will not be 4 dragons

because all I have is free fcorn and I hope I don't have to use her ever

"Clear [thing] using only allies named Corrin. All four allies must survive."

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

That was a joke.

Oh fuck XD 

Good one.

1 minute ago, Hardy said:

How about using 4 bunny allies...

Gods. NO. XD

I'll never be able to complete that!

@Pheonixmaster1 - Just for you: Complete the 10th stratum using only Bunny Xanders. All four allies must survive.

I really hated the four armor quests. Despite pulling 120 units, I have pulled 1 Draug. In addition to the free Draug, that puts me at a grand total of 2 armors.... At least if it was Dragons I could attempt to complete it. Wouldn't mind if we had to do a colorless quest.

Also please none of complete the tenth stratum with [insert color] allies. All allies must survive.

Sheesh Fypo, really making sure you nab the spot as "One of the people who made a woes thread because I'm a straight up G". It is the 31st so I guess it's cool XD

Make sure you edit your first post so this way we can easily see the quests like the other "woes"

Hey, uh, someone already started a thread for general discussion of quests, which I thought was a better idea than having a dozen different threads for basically the same purpose (especially since the Training Tower thread got derailed a bit by the Lunatic quests). Maybe we should be using that one.

@eclipse do you have an opinion on this?

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

Hey, uh, someone already started a thread for general discussion of quests, which I thought was a better idea than having a dozen different threads for basically the same purpose (especially since the Training Tower thread got derailed a bit by the Lunatic quests). Maybe we should be using that one.

Personally, I'd prefer each quest set to have its own thread. That way, we start on a clean slate with each new quest set and don't have to slog through hundreds of pages after a month or two.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sheesh Fypo, really making sure you nab the spot as "One of the people who made a woes thread because I'm a straight up G". It is the 31st so I guess it's cool XD

Make sure you edit your first post so this way we can easily see the quests like the other "woes"

Lol. No idea what you mean by "straight up G" 

No worries, I will update my OP once I know what they are.

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

Oh jeez. My apologies. I had no idea there was a general discussion for this. Shows how oblivious I am sometimes. o_o 

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Personally, I'd prefer each quest set to have its own thread. That way, we start on a clean slate with each new quest set and don't have to slog through hundreds of pages after a month or two.

I pretty much agree with this. It's nice to see people getting to discuss each one and starting afresh. I hope this gets to stay.

6 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

(especially since the Training Tower thread got derailed a bit by the Lunatic quests)

To address this point in particular, my assumption of why this happened is because we don't have a thread for the Lunatic quests.

It would be a lot easier to keep each topic on topic if we had specific threads for each quest set. It would also be easier to find specific advice like this instead of having one big thread.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

To address this point in particular, my assumption of why this happened is because we don't have a thread for the Lunatic quests.

It would be a lot easier to keep each topic on topic if we had specific threads for each quest set. It would also be easier to find specific advice like this instead of having one big thread.

That makes a lot of sense. It'd also be easier to archive.

Anyways, until the fate of this thread is determined, we may as well discuss our fears of what is to come (in terms of quests).

I have every dragon except Young Tiki (and I'm not gonna be pulling Red for a while, so she won't be joining me any time soon), so Dragon Quest doesn't scare me.

If I recall correctly, we've needed to clear a Story chapter with one of the free units in the past two months (specifically, Alfonse/Felicia in February and Sharena/Hana in March), yeah? So we should see a "Clear X-X with Anna" quest, as well as one for another of the rotating-daily-battle-thing free units.

And hopefully we'll just get a "Clear X with 4 Colorless units" rather than separating it out into Archers/Daggers/Healers.

Dunno what else they could do, but I'm looking forward to finding out tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Thor Odinson said:

I fucking hope there will not be 4 dragons

because all I have is free fcorn and I hope I don't have to use her ever

the thing is, there's actually more dragons in the game than there are armors

so unfortunately, it's a possibility

2 minutes ago, unique said:

unfortunately, yeah

All the dragons I want (which is like, all of them except FCorn lmao) are just like "nope not showing up" though

not even big tiki who can be pulled at 3*

i tried so hard for ninian 

Edited by Thor Odinson

8 minutes ago, unique said:

There are more dragons, but they have worse availability.

The availability of armors is:

• Rarity 3-4: Draug, Gwendolyn
  • Rarity 4-5: Effie, Sheena
  • Rarity 5: Hector
  • Free: 2-star Draug

The availability of dragons is:

• Rarity 3-4: Awakening Tiki
  • Rarity 4-5: Nowi, Corrin (F), Fae
  • Rarity 5: Mystery Tiki, Ninian
  • Free: 4-star Corrin (F)

There are 2 armors available as 3-star characters and 4 as 4-star characters. There is only 1 dragon available as a 3-star character with 4 as 4-star characters.

Considering that a 4-star character has a lower drop rate than a 5-star focus character, the typical player would be significantly more likely to have 4 armors (including duplicates) than 4 dragons.