I need advice: What units should I be using in Thracia 776?

6 hours ago, Purple-Clad Gamer said:

PCC works kinda like this.

-Units need the Pursuit skill

-On their second strike, their PCC is a multiplier to their critrate.

Ex.:

PCC of 0 = Critrate x 0 = always 0 lol

PCC of 5, the highest = Critrate x 5 = Fergus + Killing Edge = God

Oh i see alright so that is how it works and dang well then you can bet I`ll be using that combo on Felgus I have him at lv 20/20 now and decent stats I`ll give him the killing edge slap him next to Karin for support and see him go insane thanks for telling me.

5 hours ago, Valkama said:

Wrath guarantees a critical on counter attacks regardless of PCC. Attacking a enemy with the vantage skill is also considered to be counter attacking and wrath goes off. This is also why Vantage and Wrath do not stack.

Carrion's biggest weakness is his bases and weapon ranks. It's not hard to get a unit in this game to 1 rounding territory in this game. There are a ton of units that 1 round better than Carrion, there are a ton of units with better weapon ranks than Carrion and there are a ton of units with higher stats than Carrion. He isn't bad just redundant and not worth the effort to get him going in comparison to other units.

Outside of Ronan's Ferrybot potential I still find him to be better than Tanya purely for his extra move and 20 higher weapon rank. His bad strength is easily patched if he reaches B bows as with the Brave bow he can fairly successfully 1 round most mooks especially since adept can stack with brave weapons in FE5. Selfina is obviously going to be better than both of them at combat because she doesn't have to shoot her bow 100 times to get a good weapon.

Ah I see so PCC doesn`t matter in the place of wrath then. Aww that sucks. And yeah there are quite a few that can pass Carrion indeed. I like him because he can use swords and lances outdoors though so that was kinda helpful since at the time everyone is locked to a single weapon. But later the game starts handing you some others. I see some prepromoted units aren`t that bad to use in this game either I used Fred a tiny bit and he seems like he has potential. And scrolls can always be abused to turn virtually anyone godly in this game.

Ah Ronan I keep saying he has bad Str and totally missing the fact you get Hezul scroll quite early that should help him out in his Str area dang I shoulda did that. Maybe at another point if i play FE5 again I`ll make use of him. Hezul scroll on an archer sounds fun super high HP and good Str. So I take back what I said of Ronan being bad he has his perks plus he has the chance to be able to move again and have another turn which is also great.

11 hours ago, Lord Tullus said:

Really?  because I'm on chapter 16 A and I'm wondering if she's worth it when I already have 3 staff users aside from Sara (who I'm definitely using) and The Lopto guy who's name escapes me.  He has red hair, is a dark magic user

Tina has accuracy problems but training her is usually pretty simple. Her personal staves give her 10 weapon exp a use and the game tosses you 2 extra unlock staves eventually so getting her to A staves isn't that difficult of a task.

13 hours ago, Lord Tullus said:

Really?  because I'm on chapter 16 A and I'm wondering if she's worth it when I already have 3 staff users aside from Sara (who I'm definitely using) and The Lopto guy who's name escapes me.  He has red hair, is a dark magic user

The Loptyr Mage's name is Salem, formerly known as Seram in this patch.

Tina + Daein Scroll can be pretty ridiculous. Daein not only patch her awfull defence, but allows her to reach 10% Move growth.

The only time I played, some years ago, she ended up being a 10 move units with 25% chance to move again. And she isn't affected (much) by terrains or by indoor maps. Her Unlock Staff broke before I was able to reach her (I didn't knew the power of Warp back then...), but she was still pretty amazing.

Sara's  low HP aren't as much as a problem as you may think actually. She have good avoid + Prayer (which let her avoid mortal hit 60% of the time). And since she have Wrath, she will retaliate with a fatal hit.

Spoiler

I still have nightmare about Elf in the final chaper, so if facing a downgrade version of Sara is so hard, it shwos how great she is on your team.

Edited by Tamanoir

16 minutes ago, Tamanoir said:

Tina + Daein Scroll can be pretty ridiculous. Daein not only patch her awfull strength, but allows her to reach 10% Move growth.

The only time I played, some years ago, she ended up being a 10 move units with 25% chance to move again. And she isn't affected (much) by terrains or by indoor maps. Her Unlock Staff broke before I was able to reach her (I didn't knew the power of Warp back then...), but she was still pretty amazing.

Sara's  low HP aren't as much as a problem as you may think actually. She have good avoid + Prayer (which let her avoid mortal hit 60% of the time). And since she have Wrath, she will retaliate with a fatal hit.

Reveal hidden contents

I still have nightmare about Elf in the final chaper, so if facing a downgrade version of Sara is so hard, it shwos how great she is on your team.

You DO know that Tina is a healer, right?

5 minutes ago, Purple-Clad Gamer said:

You DO know that Tina is a healer, right?

Hmm? Yeah, why are you asking this ?

She can heal twice as much as any other unit thatnks to her high move and 5-star, but only a chapter out ow two because of her low HP

23 hours ago, Tamanoir said:

Hmm? Yeah, why are you asking this ?

She can heal twice as much as any other unit thatnks to her high move and 5-star, but only a chapter out ow two because of her low HP

She doesn't need strength and you claimed she needs it.

Before promoting into a dancer, Lara is great kidnap bait for enemies. Once they capture her, their stats decrease and you'll have an easier time killing them. Once she promotes into a dancer, she has her niche ability nobody else can use. So if you like dancers, hit Lara up.